šŸŗ Birthday Werewolf! šŸŗ

I'm so torn. Dan's refusal to say anything in his defense makes sense as a wolf tactic. If he dies and is a wolf, we'll have literally nothing to go off of

At the same time, I keep revisiting the Teigs vote. Mia being the first to vote for her is suspicious but not overly so. Her coming back to acknowledge that it doesn't make statistical sense to vote for Teigs but not changing her vote anyways is extremely suspicous. The PM stuff also sticks out.

I'm going to go ahead and vote for Professor Elvera Le Fey, both out of suspiciousness and a desire to make the vote a little closer. I guess I'm interested to see what Dan and Donna (who seems to be reading this thread now) do.

In my defense, when I came on and posted I kept refreshing the page for ages and no one was replying. A lot of this conversation is happening while Iā€™m asleep, and Iā€™m just lucky I have to get up early to give my dog medicine so I could come on here and see what yā€™all are saying.
Iā€™ve read through the last few pages and I was honestly so confused and stumped about who it could be, but I have started to get suspicious of Mia and I didnā€™t know why but Pheebā€™sā€™ post made sense - Mia putting herself on the chopping block is a good tactic, especially because itā€™s in every post. Then Jamie, I feel, also had a good comment - her gut said Ana, why suddenly vote for me?

Anyways, all that jibber jabber aside and based on my suspicions, I am going to vote for Mia (Professor Elvera Le Fey)

To be honest I don't have any strong suspicions, so in the interest of self preservation I'm gonna vote for Mia (Professor Elvera Le Fey).

Updating this for my sanity

VotingDay 1Day 2
Ainsley Lynch (Rowan)--
Professor Killian Borisyuk (Kaitlyn)Did not voteJames Cade (Dan)
Amber Chou Wilson (Daph)James Cade (Dan)Professor Killian Borisyuk (Kaitlyn)
James Cade (Dan)
Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)Aine Thompson (Camilla)
James Cade (Dan)
Poppy Perkins (Kadi)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)-
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)Analei Westwick (Donna)
Amortentia Layton-King (Pheeb)Analei Westwick (Donna)Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)
James Cade (Dan)Did not voteProfessor Elvera Le fey (Mia)
Mary Lou Layton (Teigs)Did not vote-
Analei Louw (Donna)Did not voteProfessor Elvera Le fey (Mia)
June Davenport (Jamie)Poppy Perkins (Kadi)Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)
Elliot Briar (Kris)June Davenport (Jamie)James Cade (Dan)
Aine Thompson (Camilla)Did not voteAdorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
Harper Alston (Ana)
Harper Alston (Ana)James Cade (Dan)Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)

Vote totals:
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia) - 5
James Cade (Dan) - 4
Analei Westwick (Donna) - 1
Harper Alston (Ana) - 1

Mia putting herself on the chopping block is a good tactic, especially because itā€™s in every post.
That's true as well. Anyone who wants the village to win should at least try to help the village by keeping innocent numbers up.
This is hard.

Well, at least everyone has voted this round. Both Dan and Mia have given a "I'm not going to try to defend myself" type answer so I'm less inclined to take that into account. Mia is somewhat suspicious for not changing her vote after the discussion yesterday but I'm more willing to give her a pass due to first day being a shot in the dark and Zazz's relative inactivity being a fair call. Dan didn't vote and as I previously stated, I have more reason to trust Kaitlyn's judgement at the moment, so I'm keeping my vote as is.

Both Dan and Mia have given a "I'm not going to try to defend myself" type answer so I'm less inclined to take that into account.

I've been thinking about this in relation to Dan's vote. He said he's not going to defend himself but is clearly invested enough to vote and save himself. And he *still* won't tell us *anything* about what he's been thinking.

Would be interested in hearing others' thoughts on Donna's and Dan's votes

To be honest I don't have any strong suspicions, so in the interest of self preservation I'm gonna vote for Mia (Professor Elvera Le Fey).
It is really strange to me how even now Dan gives us nothing to go off of. It seems very much on purpose at this point, and I just can't think of a good reason why you wouldn't at least give a gut feeling or, idk, agree with someone else who voted instead of still claiming to have no idea and just vote for self-preservation.

I will also stick to my vote.

Also looking at previous games, I think Dan is genuinely just busy during Werewolf, although that would also be a good way to hide if he were a wolf.

I also think maybe in another couple of days we'll know more about whether he'll add any other suspicions.

And he *still* won't tell us *anything* about what he's been thinking.
Yeah this is what keeps bugging me too. I get being busy, I really do. But at some point refusing to engage with what is happening in the game is just going to look suspicious. At least to me.

He did say he didn't get any strong suspicions. That is about as detailed as you can get if you don't have a clue.

Even if you don't have a clue, you could mention who you're less suspicious of? It's clear he's reading this thread (both because he's lurking and because he occasionally posts) so I find it hard to believe he doesn't have *any* thoughts.

Also interested in Mia and Donna (the two other most suspicious people) voting for each other though not sure what to make of it

Ofcourse you can have no clue. But how come everyone actually name someone or at least share their thoughts. Like first round we had nothing to start with, but perhaps say with what you agree or not. But perhaps it's Dan's playstyle doing it like this. But it's not helpfull for the village that is true.

Ok, so I think I'm going to change my vote from Professor Elvera Le Fey to James Cade. Dan's constant lurking really bothers me. He is clearly following along but for whatever reason will not contribute at all. I get the feeling that even if he's innocent, he's just going to continue being vague, which is unhelpful. Like I said, I have a hard time believing he has no thoughts to share whatsoever.

I read back through Mia's posts and her sporadic activity seems a little more consistent? She also has helped the village in terms of pointing out useful information when people were revealing roles. I guess that could also be a wolf move trying to gain people's trust, but at least she is giving us something to work with.

VotingDay 1Day 2
Ainsley Lynch (Rowan)--
Professor Killian Borisyuk (Kaitlyn)Did not voteJames Cade (Dan)
Amber Chou Wilson (Daph)James Cade (Dan)Professor Killian Borisyuk (Kaitlyn)
James Cade (Dan)
Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)Aine Thompson (Camilla)
James Cade (Dan)
Poppy Perkins (Kadi)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)-
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)Analei Westwick (Donna)
Amortentia Layton-King (Pheeb)Analei Westwick (Donna)Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
James Cade (Dan)Did not voteProfessor Elvera Le fey (Mia)
Mary Lou Layton (Teigs)Did not vote-
Analei Louw (Donna)Did not voteProfessor Elvera Le fey (Mia)
June Davenport (Jamie)Poppy Perkins (Kadi)Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)
Elliot Briar (Kris)June Davenport (Jamie)James Cade (Dan)
Aine Thompson (Camilla)Did not voteAdorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
Harper Alston (Ana)
Harper Alston (Ana)James Cade (Dan)Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)

James Cade (Dan)

Vote totals:
James Cade (Dan) - 5
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia) - 4
Analei Westwick (Donna) - 1
Harper Alston (Ana) - 1

I just don't think it's different behavior and kind of am afraid we lynch another villager with Dan. I don't think it's different behavior since he lurks a lot on HNZ xD out of this game I mean too. I'm not feeling it, and don't get changing the votes again and again.

Just because it's an bit annoying (sorry Dan) doesn't directly mean you are a wolf. But if you are one, perhaps I'm just completly wrong and defend you for nothing. But I don't feel like it's an good reason to vote for someone.

I don't think I've played enough games with Dan to know what his activity is usually like. But I do find it strange that he is active yet not doing *anything*. Again, he is constantly lurking in this thread, he is definitely reading posts since he occasionally responds to them, *and* he decided to vote to save himself when the opportunity presented itself despite earlier saying he wouldn't bother defending himself. I feel like if he was truly inactive, he wouldn't be constantly viewing this thread.

I think the thing that ultimately made me decide to vote for him over Mia is that Mia gave us genuinely useful information when people were revealing roles. Dan meanwhile has given us nothing.

Edit: it's interesting how he's now suddenly viewing this thread now that he's in danger of getting lynched :r

Kaitlyn... just thinking out loud. If you in fact are who you claim you are, there seems to be a high likelihood you'll be killed by the wolves tonight based on Kadi's death yesterday. So, is there anything else you'd like to share just in case that may be helpful? They may not kill you, but if Dan is a wolf, there is one more out there (plus the hypnotist). But also, you don't have to share, of course, and we would have to take it with a grain of salt anyway.

I went nuclear and all but yeah, good chance I'd die tonight. All I know is that Daphne and Camilla are non-wolves. Things got complicated with the hypnotist involved. But at least with me out of the way, the other person that can reveal more (maybe) is still free to see who might be the wolf or hypnotist.

Dan is a villager so when he's lynched he will get more Kaitlyn plots.

The inhabitants of Kilmoor were beginning to wonder if they should have settled down in Killess. Death seemed to crouch over the market square like a starving dog, its teeth bared, waiting. And it would not have to wait for long. From the thinning crowd the villagers hauled James Cade up to the lynching post. He had offered nothing that they could call helpful, and for this, they condemned him to death. Slowly, they opened their eyes to see another villager gone. How many more could they afford to lose?

IT IS NIGHT.
Night roles have 24 hours to PM Cyndi and I with their actions.​

Tucked away in their homes, all most of the villagers could do was cross their fingers and hope their locks would keep the wolves out. For the villagers who could do more, they did, hoping for the best.

Hours later, the villagers stepped into the daylight with bated breath and did the daily count not once but twice, disbelief at the first count's accuracy. The villagers breathed a sigh of relief, enjoying one brief moment of peace. They'd survived a night with no deaths.
IT IS DAY.

OMG Iā€™m so glad to be alive so I can say this:

Jimmy Fallon Comedy GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

My gut feeling was right about Dan. But I already was afraid this was gonna happen. Iā€™m watching you all. I kind of was scared to be killed of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back