🐺 Birthday Werewolf! 🐺

I mean, that or they’re trying to figure out if i’m their secret friend
True, true, I just thought for a second you forgot they wouldn't be trying to point fingers at the wolves potentially?

I'm honestly overthinking this, and my brain is very tired atm, apologies for my random mush of thoughts in here

Actually that’s a very good point.. Hypnotist won’t be voting for those the thing are their friends..

I swear having this role added so many elements =))

EDIT and that means it could be someone like Mia and Donna too who have never really “seen eye to eye” Omg my brain

Wait, so if the hypnotist uses their ability, even on villagers, the villagers know that they were hypnotized despite not having a night role?

Yes, you know if you’ve been Hypnotised. I think it’s safe to say btw I’m a villager! I didn’t have anything to get blocked but I got notified.

EDIT only thing that got interrupted was my sleep

Pretty sure Kiersten claimed to have been visited yesterday too right? When she was claiming spellcaster

That’s true because no one was stuck speaking in GIFs

I’m not sure i’m gonna have much more of a chance to add anything so i’m gonna go ahead and vote for Analei Westwick. Whatever theory i come up with, donna seems to be in the middle of it.

I’ll try and check back half hour or so before day ends for any other updates etc!

I was trying to think of something to add too discussion and sort of dozed off too. whoops. at least it is the weekend tomorrow (yay)
the main thing I will say is that voting to Lynch either camilla or dash is silly as they are one of the few people we know to be non wolves and at the moment the wolves are the bigger threat than the hypnotist, as they take us out each night, and each time reduce our odds and the hypnotist only disables us at night, so it is something we should be mindful of but the wolves should be the priority unfortunately a smart play from the hypnotist would be to not hypnotise someone one nigh and then claim that they were the one hypnotised. but we can deal with that when we get there.

I think Kaitlyn has been playing a smart game as 1. if we know who has been guarded we know we can (somewhat) trust them. there is no point in lynching one of them to find out if she is telling the truth. but it would also be silly for the wolves to attack her tonight as people are still a little suspicious about the claims. as if all three of them are alive then then they can still be used as people to blame. when things get stressful especially as it is the same number of people as on team wolf.

I will be going to bed soon. so I will cast a vote. but may potentially review it before going to sleep.
I am voting for Jamie my main motivation for this is in a change from yesterday I don't want to die so the more posts between us the better. and because what other people have said makes sense.

Ana, if there any way you can put a gif up for each of these above people i’ve mentioned, to confirm who you’re most suspicious of? Let’s say, Office meme for Mia, Harry Potter gif for Jamie, Shrek for Kris, Schitts Creek for Donna =)) No relation with who has what but they’re each very distinguishable xD

Why complicate things? that hits the rules. =))

Sorry yes, I could also be a wolf Ana =)) But I’m doing it from my perspective ahah

VotingDay 1Day 2Day 3
Ainsley Lynch (Rowan)---
Professor Killian Borisyuk (Kaitlyn)Did not voteJames Cade (Dan)June Davenport (Jamie)
Amber Chou Wilson (Daph)James Cade (Dan)Professor Killian Borisyuk (Kaitlyn)
James Cade (Dan)
June Davenport (Jamie)
Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)Aine Thompson (Camilla)
James Cade (Dan)
June Davenport (Jamie)
Poppy Perkins (Kadi)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)--
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)Analei Westwick (Donna)June Davenport (Jamie)
Amortentia Layton-King (Pheeb)Analei Westwick (Donna)Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)
Analei Westwick (Donna)
James Cade (Dan)Did not voteProfessor Elvera Le fey (Mia)-
Mary Lou Layton (Teigs)Did not vote--
Analei Louw (Donna)Did not voteProfessor Elvera Le fey (Mia)Professor Elvera Le Fey (Mia)
June Davenport (Jamie)Poppy Perkins (Kadi)Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)Professor Elvera Le Fey (Mia)
Elliot Briar (Kris)June Davenport (Jamie)James Cade (Dan)Analei Westwick (Donna)
Aine Thompson (Camilla)Did not voteAdorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
Harper Alston (Ana)
Elliot Briar (Kris)
Harper Alston (Ana)Poppy Perkins (Kadi)
James Cade (Dan)
Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)

James Cade (Dan)

Voting Totals:
Jamie - 4
Mia - 2
Donna - 2
Kris - 1

So, at this point, the only person who hasn't voted is Ana (unless I missed it). I'm not sure if Jamie is the right answer to any of this. Kris still worries me. Ana still worries me. Donna being quiet based on the last gameplay does worry me, too.

I think Ana is allowed to say the persons name if she’s making a vote.

Also I completely overlooked Ana could use character gifs to talk about them xD

I think Ana is allowed to say the persons name if she’s making a vote.
Yes.

We also still have 3 hours so plenty of time for Ana to vote and also to go in a different direction (not saying we should).

I completely missed that in Mia's post tbh, thanks for pointing it out!

So maybe we shouldn't be freely sharing/asking who they visited??? IDK what's smart!

EDIT: maybe I'm wrong but I feel like this insight makes Mia a bit less suspicious, why would she hurt the hypnotist's possible strategies if she's a wolf?

You might have three hours of game play. But how did it end up 2:00 am. I’m off to sleep. Goodnight village.

I was wanting to see if 2 villagers (or so they claim to be) were hypnotized because I am unsure if they truly let known that they were hypnotized if they don't have a night-role.

I was wanting to see if 2 villagers (or so they claim to be) were hypnotized because I am unsure if they truly let known that they were hypnotized if they don't have a night-role.
I got a message in my PM thread when I was hypnotized. If Pheeb really wants to claim villager, she could screenshot that message from her PM lol (I don't know if that's actually allowed, but it's the only way I can think of to prove she's not lying).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back