Open The Stands

Status
Not open for further replies.
René was plenty keen to show off about Sully, dropping into a seat and nodding with Charlie’s comment. “Yeah, he’s a chaser. He taught me everything I know and it got me on the Hufflepuff team, after all,” he said, watching excitedly as the match kicked off. "I can probably explain the rules and stuff too if you need it." He’d learnt the basics from Sully, and then even more from some kids around school and most importantly team practice, but it was different to see a game actually in action, the players and balls zipping around the field like, well, magic. Sully immediately caught the quaffle and René let out a whoop, turning to check his roommates were watching and knew that was his brother out there. When Sully scored, René left to his feet with a celebratory yell, only feeling embarrassed and quickly sitting back down as Slytherin took possession and managed to score as well. @Oliver Boone @Charlie Helkovaara

Amy made it up to the stands a little after the game had started, and quickly scanned the crowd to see who was there. Nodding at Elliot and Rene when she passed them, she took a seat and began to watch the game closely.

"That would be evil from her. She didn't wanted that happened to him and this was a game and she hoped that won't happen.

"Sure, i don't mind!" She smiled.

@Nicole Fisk @Juniper Zumwalt

Last edited:
Eugene arrived at the quidditch pitch stands and was very eager to see this game. He looked around at the different people and spotted a few of the other Hufflepuff boys. "Hey boys," he walked over to Charlie, Oli and Rene and sat down with them. "Who're we supporting then boys?" he asked them with an eager smile and looked at the pitch trying to figure out where the game was even at.
@Charlie Helkovaara @Oliver Boone @Rene Tofilau

Minnie arrived at the quidditch pitch and she took a spot in the stands, she glanced at the game unfolding in front of her. She had a notebook out in front of her and she was making some notes of how of the two teams were playing. She was watching it carefully and wanted to make sure she knew how ravenclaw would face the other teams.

Lumio arrived at the quidditch pitch really eager for being able to see Gryffindor play and be able to see maybe if Ronald would be play, he grabbed a seat and looked towards the people playing. He could see that gryffindor had the quaffle and he spotted Ronald on the bench. He waved towards him.

Ajaccio was no longer on a quidditch team but he liked quidditch, seeing it, and being able to watch it. He had his camera with him as he got to the stands. He glanced around and he spotted Nicole sitting with Jenna and Juniper, and he decided that he could maybe join them. He walked over, "Hey, mind if I join you guys?" Ajax asked with a warm smile.
@Nicole Fisk @Jenna Jusantrea @Juniper Zumwalt

Isaiah nodded approvingly when Salem explained she had made the flag out of one of her pillow cases. It was a creative way to show her support for their house and he could totally dig that. "Hey El!" He smiled when the other girl joined them, happy to have some people to watch the match with. Even if his hollering might have them end up temporarily deaf. "Oh yeah we have to." He agreed when Salem entioned Elara's question, definitely keeping his hopes up. Maybe if they just only talked about the team winning it would actually happen. Zay joined Salem in cheering when gryffindor managed the first score, although he was left kind of disappointed again when slytherin managed to get the quaffle through not too long after. The second time gryffindor scored he cheered even louder, only to be let down again when slytherin once again scored as well. He watched eagerly as his cousin moved on with the quaffle, jumping up when she scored. "WOOO! GRYFFINDOR!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, before plopping back down on the bench and giving the girls an apologetic look for being overly loud. "Sorry. That's my cousin." @Salem Lee @Elara Chatelain

Emmaline smiled brightly as she was joined by her friend Harper. Although she, herself, had not been to any games; it made sense that Harper was here. Emmaline was glad in multiple ways by this fact. First she honestly could use the company. Second she did not know if she could keep up with the fast pace game. “Yes this is my first one ever!” Emmaline said. She was a little ashamed she had not been out here to support Gryffindor more in the past. At the same time, she was proud of herself that she had put down her schoolwork to support a friend. “Do you watch these games often?” She asked Harper. “Because I might need a bit of help following along.” The young Gryffindor added with a little laugh.

The game had begun. Emmaline was right that there was a lot going on. Players were flying everywhere. Goals were being scored by both teams. She cheered along with her classmates with each, a few seconds behind. How did everyone keep up with this? Emmaline was trying. Even letting out a gasp as a player with hit by a bludger. Her blue eyes continued to scan the Quidditch Pitch. It was exciting, but so easy to miss something.
@Harper Alston

Lars gave Elliot a sideways glance with a slight smile at his comment, wondering why he brought it up if it made him so clearly uncomfortable. He shrugged. "I believe I can cheer for two people, even if they are on different teams." He said lightly, an edge of sarcasm in his voice as he looked over at the field again. He wasn't going to apologize, nor pretend he wasn't also here to support his boyfriend. The game started, and Lars focused on Blake, his gaze following the small green figure on the field. He winced as a few bludgers came close to hitting him, but thankfully so far he hadn't been hit yet.

@Elliot Briar

Ivy smiled a bit at Brooke. "The fact that you're usually predictable?" She said jokingly, though there was some truth to it as well. Ivy shrugged. "I imagine I can multitask a bit." She said as Brooke pointed out this wasn't a very conductive reading environment. She was right, but Ivy was going to try. Ivy paused at Brooke's question, glancing down at the field where she saw Liusaidh. "I don't know either of them very well." She admitted. "Especially not Skylar," Ivy barely got along with any of her roommates, so she hadn't even been entirely sure which of them had been on the team. But apparently it was Skylar. "And Flynn..." she paused, thinking of the train ride and the way they seemed to end up spending more and more time together lately. "I think Flynn will win the game." She heard herself say suddenly, not even sure where the words came from. As the match really got started, Ivy's book quickly became forgotten as the girl watched the game unfold. When Flynn got hit by a bludger, the book actually dropped from her lap onto the stands below, and she didn't notice as she watched him, feeling worried.

@Brooke Townsend

Harper shook her head, feigning disappointment. "You gotta start coming to more of these. I can't heckle Hunter all by myself," she joked. Of course, she would save any heckling for after a game, and only if Hufflepuff won. After all she wanted her friend to do well. Unfortunately, Hufflepuff victories didn't seem to happen very often. "Kind of? I go to most of the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff ones. I can definitely help if you have questions." She thought the rules of Quidditch were kind of nonsensical, but at least she knew them.

The game started, and Harper watched as chasers from both teams quickly scored goals. "WOOO GO CHLOË!" she cheered when the older girl scored. At least she was playing well. Nikko seemed to be having a harder time though he did block Liusaidh's attempt, and Harper cheered loudly. Unfortunately, Flynn was also struggling, and she felt bad as he took two bludger hits in rapid succession. At this rate, Sky would get to play. "Following along okay?" she asked Em, glancing over to see how her roommate was reacting to everything.

@Emmaline Hopkins-Vance

Juniper laughed at Nicole's comment and did a little hair flip as she took a seat. "I'll support any team that Lysander isn't on," she said, still feeling salty about their confrontation during the break. It was the fact that he thought he was so good and wouldn't accept that there might be someone just as good as him, especially a girl. "Who are you rooting for, Jenna?" When Ajaccio made his way over to the group, Juniper scooted over a little to give him room to sit. @Jenna Jusantrea @Nicole Fisk @Ajaccio Skey

Elara felt herself want to giggle when Isaiah called her "E." The Gryffindor managed to make herself comfy on the bench and cheered alongside her classmates for their house. She hoped Flynn would end up catching the snitch, but seeing as he kept getting hit it didn't see too likely, and she wondered if the alternate seeker would be better than her. "Oh, do you mean, Chloë?" she asked, having memorized everyone on the new team as well as last year's. Elara was jealous that both of her friends had relatives at the school. Most of her cousins went to Beauxbatons or were homeschooled so it was rather lonesome for her in that regard. "We should start a wave!" she suggested, suddenly feeling the need to provide Gryffindor some extra support. Doing a solo wave, she laughed and looked at Salem and Zay, hoping they didn't think she was too odd. @Isaiah Thompson @Salem Lee

Giselle made her way to the stands and tried to not sit at the front too much. But made sure she sat close to the group of professors. She saw Lius and was wondering how the girl would play. With hatred she looked down as her house started playing against Gryffindor. Some bludgers were making his way to people and she felt angry. She took Her sign in her hand as the first bludger had made contact. And put it in the air. She decided to stay silent at first and just waving her sign. And than looked at Lius missing her shot, laughing as she saw her enemy fail. '' YOU SUCK!'' She than yelled and grinned.
@Liusaidh Fergusson

Elliot smiled when he spotted Amy, grateful for the small distraction and giving her a small wave as she moved through the stands. “Yeah, of course,” he said, clearing his throat and keeping his eyes trained on the game as the two teams traded points. Technically, Elliot wasn’t even cheering for either team, though he knew what he’d say if he were forced to pick one. So far Blake was doing a good job of dodging bludgers, but Elliot had to glance at Lars’ reaction when one did finally hit him. He didn’t like to think he was sitting here hoping for Blake to get knocked out of the game, but he knew poor Flynn North needed any bit of extra help he could get. “Emma’s having a rough go of it,” he said sympathetically, watching Lars’ sister take a hefty swing at a passing blunger. He wondered if Emma had ever targeted him with any extra fervor after he and Lars broke up and sunk a bit more in his seat.

Flynn’s done well to hold up this far-" Elliot started, sitting up more when he noticed Blake shoot towards the ground. He couldn't tell from here if Blake was truly after the snitch, but if he was using a feint again like he had on Elliot, then his heart sunk to see Flynn shooting after him as well. "That was close," he breathed when Flynn managed to pull up just in time, avoiding slamming into the ground messily. @Lars van Houten

Salem cheered and shouted along with Elara and Isaiah, reveling in being loud and how many goals they were scoring. Sure Slytherin was scoring as well, but so were though, so Salem could deal. “Oh cool, your cousin’s on the team?” Salem asked, glancing a Elara when she mentioned the name Chloë and squinting out at the pitch. “Oh yeah, she’s the prefect! It’s cool that so many of our prefects play.” Salem wasn’t sure if the logic made sense to the others, but to her, having prefects on their team just seemed like it automatically made their prefects cooler than the other houses. “Like make water?” She asked, puzzled when Elara said they should make a wave, not sure she followed. @Isaiah Thompson @Elara Chatelain

Nicole rolled her eyes fondly when Jenna said Daintree getting hit would be evil. “He’d live,” she said brightly, still feeling no sympathy for Daintree. If Jenna didn’t want to hold a grudge, fine, Nicole could do it for her. She sat up straighter when Ajax joined, trying to see if she could shuffle on the bench in the right way so Ajax had to sit next to her. “Hey! You taking pictures again? Make sure you get lots of Emma,” she said, watching as Emma flew about the pitch. “Go Emma! Hit ‘em!

Nicole was curious when Juniper mentioned not supporting Lysander, leaning a little closer to hear her better over the crowd. “Why not?" Lysander had backed Nicole up last year with Eric and Connor, so she was curious what he might have done to upset Juniper. Maybe she'd asked him out and he'd declined. Or set her on fire in class by accident, he seemed to be good at that. Or maybe he stole her date, she thought, glancing again at Emma on the pitch and back to Ajax briefly. @Jenna Jusantrea @Ajaccio Skey @Juniper Zumwalt

Brooke laughed at Ivy’s joke, though more out of duty than actually finding it funny. “I can let you know if you miss anything exciting,” Brooke said, since Ivy seemed intent on reading at the match. She was surprised to hear Ivy didn’t know her housemates very well, but perhaps not too surprised. They both put their all into classwork and Brooke had noticed it tended to have the side effect of allowing more personal relationships wither. She did notice how Ivy seemed to speak about Flynn just a little differently, filing it away for later. “Really? Blake’s a 7th year and undefeated. Seems like a bit of a stretch, but who knows,” Brooke said, but her smile was more than a little smug at the idea of Slytherin losing to a new seeker like Flynn. Especially as the game continued and Flynn took a few bludgers.

Brooke was enjoying watching the game, the chasers keeping things exciting, and Blake even trying a feint that nearly tricked Flynn. She was distracted by someone yelling in the crowd, ducking down some when she spotted Rosenberg and her sign. “Oh no, she’s at it again,” Brooke said with an amused sigh, nodding towards Rosenberg. “You think she’d give up by now, I almost feel bad for her." @Ivy Ashworth

Ajaccio smiled at the girls he joined and was somewhat happy when there was enough space for him to sit down next to Nicole. He nodded, "I'll get lots of pictures of Emma," he assured Nicole. He hadn't been too involved in the discussion before so he mostly just focused on taking some pictures. He was additionally a little curious as to why Juniper didn't like Lysander, given that he was good friends with lysander. It couldn't be because of the duelling. But his attention remained on the game. "Wooooow," he said as the slytherin seeker had clearly spotted the snitch and rached for it, catching it. "Wow, Blake is just so good," he commented quietly. He was almost sure he'd captured the moment of the snitch being caught but he wasn't sure. "What a game right?" he glanced between the girls, even if they weren't supporting slytherin, the streak slytherin had been on was quite something.
@Jenna Jusantrea @Nicole Fisk @Juniper Zumwalt

Jarica walked the quidditch pitch and take her place. She now finaly understand that she realy liked looked the game. Jarica take her place and sit and she looked cherfully the game.

Chloë wasn't specifically eager to go and watch the quidditch game after their own loss but they'd still have to play against one of the teams so it would be good to go and see how they played. That, and both Juniper and Thalia were on the ravenclaw team so she wanted to at least go and support her friends. It'd be nice if they won too, although she wouldn't mind hufflepuff winning either. She just hoped that whatever team did win would be able to somehow knock the slytherin team off of their pedestal. That was pretty much all she was interested to see. Having made her way up the stands Chloë took a seat near the front, watching as the teams made their way onto the pitch.

Adorah made sure to schedule in her sister's game in between study sessions. Hopefully, it was over quick without any injuries to Juniper and with Ravenclaw winning. Otherwise, she'd probably hear all about it for the next few weeks. Making her way across the stands, she also realized this was one of the last games she'd see Elliot play in and hoped to somehow support both teams. "Hey, can I watch with you?" she asked the Gryffindor, hoping to at least have someone who could help her understand everything in the game. @Chloe Thompson

Kas didn't have high hopes for Hufflepuff winning this year, but he still made the trek out to the stands anyway. It would be pretty funny to see a different team go up against Slytherin this year after Gryffindor had already lost, so Kas was curious to see who this years big underdog would get to be. Finding a decent spot, Kas swung his legs up onto the bench in front of him as the players took to the air, eyes already on the seekers moving about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back