Spam-A-Lot! Your one stop shop for spam!

November Albertson

• Miro <3 • Mother of a boy growing up to fast •

OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
:party:Welcome to the new Spam! My White Elephant Prize and long time dream has come to fruition! :party:

Before we get chatting, there are two important rules to spam:
1. Real Spam is not welcome here, so don't do it. Ok? Understand?
2. The Spam archive can be found by clicking the LINK. Here you can remember all those previous laughs from months/years before.

So now to our happy chatting times!

What's everyone's favorite night in movie to watch?

Ahh love the title!! My favourite night in movie and movie in general is back to the future, always a fun time and most people are happy to watch it :p

I really really really thought this was actual spam and was ready to get rid of it. xD

:frantics::frantics::frantics:

My favorite night-in movie- Silence of the Lambs. Haven't watched in a few years.

Shrek the Musical! It's actually a "movie" I would watch at any time.
Such an underrated musical! I really want to direct it one day.

My favorite was Titanic for the longest time, but seeing as I haven’t watched it in years, I’m not sure it still counts. I don’t think I have a fav at the moment.

A new spam o_O we haven't had one of those for *checks old spam* over two years.
my favourite movie is practical magic. but movie night movie would be something with a good few music numbers I can sing along to.

Yay for new spam and people redeeming their White Elephant prizes!!!

Hope everyone has a good week :)

A new spam o_O we haven't had one of those for *checks old spam* over two years.
my favourite movie is practical magic. but movie night movie would be something with a good few music numbers I can sing along to.

You should watch Shrek the Musical :r

That is a hard decision because im a HUGE movie buff, though it would either have to be Disney Original Movie like High School Musical, or like a Marvel movie like Iron Man or something. I can't decide! lol

Everyone has such good options for movies! I love them all!!

I love watching Jurassic Park or Indiana Jones or Ghostbusters or Back to the Future! I can't decide I need to stop before my list is too long :teehee: xD

I remember watching a couple of Indiana Jones movies. I think I liked them? I remember a lot of excitement when I think back.

When I was a kid, I would ALWAYS watch "Baby Boom." To this day I have no idea what the plot was, but I found it on YouTube and I am going to watch it and maybe find out why I was obsessed with this movie. :lol:

Everyone has such good options for movies! I love them all!!

I love watching Jurassic Park or Indiana Jones or Ghostbusters or Back to the Future! I can't decide I need to stop before my list is too long :teehee: xD
Love that you also enjoy a good back to the future night in!! :hug:

How is everyone's week going so far?

started at a new project area yesterday and it's only an hour from home so that's super nice I could go back every day if I wanted xD really easy and nice people, it's a nice change from how work has been the past few months!

Ahh Cyndi I am jealous of your sushi :p

That's awesome Steph! A nice work environment always makes working easier!

My week is going okay, I'm just happy its the weekend and I can sleep in and relax :D

My go to movie is anything disney, mostly a toss up between Frozen and Mulan.

it is raining here. i can hear the rain on the oof. I am making myself a chai. actuallyy replying to some RP's o_O and then making a start on waiting my Christmas cards. a perfect low key autumn afternoon. except for the fact that it is almost summer.
how is everyones weekend looking?

That sounds real chill, Mia!

My weekend has been okay, I've been feeling ill lately but I've spent today sleeping and trying to get better :D

Feel better Anna!

That sounds lovely, Mia. I've got a paper to work on and a book shelf to build. I have a feeling that book shelf will be done before the end of the weekend and the other... will not be done. xD

Claire :wub:

I mean Cyndi, even if only the bookshelf gets built, that is something productive and that sounds like a good weekend to me :p

I get my new glasses today guys! Finally I'll be able to see and not have scratches all over my vision, except when I'm at work and will still wear my current glasses to protect the new ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back