Open Topics to Jump Into

Name of the RP + Link: No rose without thorns
Character(s) in RP: Tilly Drage
Brief Description: Tilly is hanging out at the lakefront and wondering about the students who died young.
This could go any direction. Open to anyone.

Name of the RP + Link: Finding home
Character(s) in RP: Professor Lydia Drage
Brief Description: Lydia is stopping at the Three Broomsticks after a day of house hunting in the area. Open to adult characters (since Brightstone is theoretically closed to students at the time of this thread.)

Name of RP + Link: Time Away From Home
Character(s) in RP: Ivy Ashworth
Brief overview: Ivy is hanging at the mall to avoid being at home during the break.
Additional information: Anyone can join! I just want Ivy to get some more interactions.

Name of RP + Link: What'll It Be?
Character(s) in RP: Cedar Dunn
Brief overview: Cedar's just hanging out at the Medley during a quiet shift.
Additional information: Absolutely anyone welcome!!

Name of RP + Link: Sweet Sunlight
Character(s) in RP: Maria Madison
Brief overview: Maria takes a break from her office to soak in the sunshine on the first floor.
Additional information: Absolutely anyone welcome!!

Name of RP + Link: What's a Girl To Do When She's Not Strong?
Character(s) in RP: Celia Vuong
Brief overview: Celia decides to go boggart hunting, and it goes about as well as you'd expect.
Additional information: Open to anyone! Come laugh at her, help her, or get terrorized by the boggart yourself!

Name of RP + Link: Fluff & Flowers
Character(s) in RP: Kiara Thompson
Brief overview: Youngest Thompson gets overwhelmed by the sheer size of the school and takes a break in the garden with her Pygmy Puff.
Additional Information: Open to all! Just want her to have some more interaction :r

Name of RP + Link: A new place and a new beginning
Character(s) in RP: Jean Lawrence
Brief overview: Jean Lawrence has just moved to New Zealand from France. Auror-in-training resumes after an injury while working as an auror in France. They are trying to settle in a new place and a new job. Get new friends and relationships

Additional Information: Open to all employees of the Ministry. I'll be happy for everyone. ^_^

Name of RP + Link: Up Above It All
Character(s) in RP: Delilah Thorne
Brief overview: Delilah decided to hide up in the tower and skip the dance. She's feeling a bit moody and could use a distraction.
Notes: Welcome to anyone avoiding the dance or maybe left early! Join the pity party!

Name of RP & Link: Bored Games
Character(s) in RP: Aine Thompson
Brief Overview: Aine is trying to learn the basics of wizarding chess, if being at Hogwarts is seeming like it's going to be a long term thing. It's a bit difficult to learn just from reading, however.
Notes: I'm certainly not trying to kickstart the idea of bringing back a games club or anything :r open to anyone, staff or students alike.

Name of RP + Link: Happiness Isn't Just a Feeling
Character(s) in RP: Harper Alston
Brief overview: Harper's attempting the patronus charm in the Great Lawn, but so far, all she's managed to do is conjure a bunch of black smoke.
Additional information: Open to anyone! Is your character sitting nearby and intrigued and/or annoyed by all the smoke? Do they recognize the spell? Happy to take this in any direction!

I haveeee a fewwwwwww lol! Feel Free to join any of them if you wish!

Name of RP + Link: Whiskers and... Nail Polish?
Character(s) in RP: Molly Burke
Brief overview: Molly is in the student lounge with her cat, Gumdrop and a few nail polish bottles in hand, trying to decide what colour she should use with the help of her furry companion.
Additional information: Open to all! Your character may think this young Hufflepuff is strange? Or maybe your character can help young Molly... You decide!

Name of RP + Link: Artistic Adventures
Character(s) in RP: Abigail Payne
Brief overview:
Abigail is contemplating whether to go into the Forbidden Forest. But for now, she is sitting on the green grass and drawing the entrance of the forbidden place.
Additional information: Open to all! Maybe you could distract the girl? Maybe even influence the girl to try and get into the forest for an adventure?

Name of RP + Link: Research of Boredom
Character(s) in RP: Valencia Addington
Brief overview: Valencia is sitting in the Ravenclaw Common room like she usually does, trying to find a way for her not to be bored...
Additional information: Open to all Ravenclaws! Maybe try and cure her boredom? Or maybe have you annoy her? Which direction do you pick?

Name of RP + Link: Silk chords
Character(s) in RP: Professor Elvera Le Fey
Brief overview: Elvera is in he great hall museing over the increased amount of cobwebs around and trying to decide what to eat.
Additional information:

Name of RP + Link: Out For Drinks
Character(s) in RP: Jasper Michaels
Brief overview: Jasper goes out for a night of drinking to try and loosen up.
Notes: Ignore how old this is lol

Name of RP + Link: On Her Own
Character(s) in RP: Mila Rogers
Brief overview: Mila is alone at Takaroko park and she's extremely bored
Notes: open to anyone!

I like to throw my new characters out in to the world with open topics and see what happens. :r

Name of RP & Link: A Real Job
Character(s) in RP: Leon Rossingol
Brief Overview: Slightly questionable pharmacist Leon has just started a new career at St Mungo's, needing a proper job and steady income to afford education expenses for his daughter.
Notes: open to St Mungo's staff or if someone's conveniently gotten poisoned or something

---

Name of RP & Link: Settling In
Character(s) in RP: Lilisette Earnshaw
Brief Overview: Lizzie's new in town and bored and her brother's being dull. She's wanting to get a feel for the wizarding community here so she's gone to the Medley for drinks and maybe shenanigans.
Notes: any adult characters welcome!

Name of RP + Link: Democracy Sausages
Character(s) in RP: Rupert Cresswell, Lilisette Earnshaw
Brief overview: Rupert's hitting the campaign trail with a sausage sizzle for any hungry citizens!
Notes: SUPER OPEN, come chat with Rupert, tell him your ideas, harrass him, get some free food and bounce, anything you like!

Name of RP + Link: Musical Whiskers
Character(s) in RP: Nolan Burke
Brief overview: Nolan is sitting in the common room with his guitar and his sister's cat, hoping to get to maybe get some sort of inspiration done, or do meet someone new.
Additional information: Open to any Hufflepuff! Maybe help inspire Nolan with his music? Chat or annoy Nolan! Whatever direction you want to take is all yours!

Name of RP + Link: Rock Skipping
Character(s) in RP: Valencia Addington
Brief overview: It's nearly the end of the semester, and Valencia is super excited to go back home, to be away from the magical world for a bit. But first, she has to spend the next couple of weeks in Hogwarts. So she spends her time at the lake, skipping rocks
Additional information: Open to anyone! Maybe join Valencia in some rock skipping, or maybe distract her? Make a friend, or maybe make an enemy? Whatever you like hehe!

Name of RP + Link: Debating
linden takes a break from study to listen to the and he radio interview. .
Character(s) in RP: Brief overview: Additional information:

Name of RP + Link: New year, new spells
Character(s) in RP: Tilly Drage
Brief description: Tilly is getting antsy to practice new spells and brush up on her skills after a long winter break.
Additional information: Sixth years preferred!

Name of RP + Link: Elite Sisterhood Recruitment
Character(s) in RP: Celia Vuong, Jenna Irons
Brief description: Celia and Jenna have set up a table next to the Courtyard entrance to recruit members for their new (and totally superior) sorority.
Additional information: The thread is set during the Y41 Club Fair and is open to anyone! You can also check out this old PD for more info about their unofficial sorority.

Sorry for double-posting but here are two elections-themed threads! They're perfect for anyone who wants to do something elections-related before the site-wide plot ends.

Name of RP + Link: Whatever They Do, We Do It Better
Brief description: Celia has noticed a bulletin board in Obsidian Harbour that is plastered with leaflets from other (lesser) Minister for Magic candidates. So she does the natural thing and covers them up with James Cade posters.
Additional information: Open to anyone of any age! (Though it'd be fun if a supporter of one of the other candidates noticed Celia covering up their candidate's posters :r)

Name of RP + Link: Got a Lot to Say, No Time to Play
Brief description: The election is just a few weeks away, and Celia is canvassing in Brightstone Village to convince people to vote for James Cade.
Additional information: Open to anyone of any age! Did Celia just knock on your door? Or are you a random passerby trying to hurry past her before she notices and tries to sell you on Cade for Minister?

I'm back :r

Name of RP + Link: Now Is the Start
Brief description: Harper is in the Student Lounge and needs your character's help to create a bucket list of things to do before graduation.
Additional information: Open to anyone of any age! I'm happy to take this in any direction~

Hi all! I have a few open threads here if y'all want to join any of them! :D

Name of RP + Link: Inspirational Melodies
Character(s) in RP: Nolan Burke
Brief overview: Nolan has been struggling when it comes to music for a bit now and is trying to get back into it. Even though inspiration may be easy, getting started has been a bit difficult.
Additional information: Open to anyone! I'm okay with any direction this goes

Name of RP + Link: Photogenic Frames
Character(s) in RP: Abigail Payne
Brief overview: Abigail is on her usual trips of inspiration for art, however, a person in the portrait as disappeared, which has made Abigail disappointed and doesn't know what to do now that her inspiration has disappeared.
Additional information: Open for anyone! I'm okay with any direction this thread goes

Name of RP + Link: Adventure of Curiosity
Character(s) in RP: Conan Burke
Brief overview: Conan had always been interested in the Forbidden Forest ever since his older sister had told him about it. Even more interested now since he arrived at Hogwarts. He now thinks is a good time to explore! However, what will he find?
Additional information: Open for anyone! If you want to catch Conan going into the forest as a Prefect or Professor, would much prefer if you wait a bit to catch them! Though I am happy with any direction this thread goes!

Name of RP + Link: Unwritten
Character(s) in RP: Margo Fox
Brief overview: Margo is being sad and contemplative, like usual. Sending a letter in the Owlery and getting lost in her feelings a bit.
Additional information: Open to anyone or any direction for this to go!

Name of RP + Link: Owning Your Okayness
Character(s) in RP: Felix Carnahan
Brief overview: After a disappointing quidditch season Felix is getting in some extra practice and making peace with being just ok. At least for now.
Additional information: Open to anyone! But an older quidditch player or a teammate might be nice!

Name of RP + Link: Last One Out of the Water
Character(s) in RP: Caleb Thorne
Brief overview: Caleb is avoiding his feelings but wallowing in the lake.
Additional information: Friends, enemies, and literally anyone is welcome to bother or keep him distracted.

Name of RP + Link: Cut to the Feeling
Character(s) in RP: Leah Thorne
Brief overview: Leah is about to give herself a haircut for better or worse!
Additional information: Open to anyone! Younger students who will enable her or older students who might try and reason with her are all welcome!

Name of RP + Link: I Learn My Lessons From the Birds
Brief description: Harper is currently chatting with other birds in the Owlery while in falcon form. Did your character mistake her for a delivery bird? Or maybe they're just curious about the lone falcon hanging out in a sea of owls and ravens.
Additional information: Open to anyone of any age! I'm happy to take this in any direction~

Name of RP + Link: My Fate Is Losing Its Patience
Brief description: Celia is trying to create a dress for her EVELYN internship application and needs your character's feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back