Open Topics to Jump Into

Name of RP + Link: Last one standing
Character(s) in RP: willow cullen
Brief overview: after a long shift willow makes her way to the hogs head to mope and avoid going home to an empty flat.
Additional information:

Name of RP + Link:
Paper petals
Character(s) in RP: Niamh “sky” Eriksen
Brief overview: wanting to enjoy the nice weather sky heads to the garden with some origami paper
Additional information: I initially started this a little while ago but forgot that this thread existed so am posting here now. But I am willing to change it time wise to a little later in the semester if that is easier.

In case there are any Parisian characters out there... (Or other characters who would be visiting Paris for whatever reason)

Name of RP + Link: I Hear Your Voice Aloud in My Heart
Character(s) in RP: Celia Vuong
Brief overview: Celia is spending a summer evening at a popular spot by the Canal de l'Ourcq and is looking to borrow a lighter from your character.
Additional information: Open to anyone of any age! A positive interaction would be nice, but it's Celia, so she can be mean if you want :p

Name of RP + Link: A Peaceful Drink
Character(s) in RP:
Eric Holland
Brief overview: Just Eric drinking a butterbeer at the Leaky Cauldron. I had some extra Eric inspiration and wanted to make a topic with him.
Additional information: This is open for anyone but I think old classmates could be fun

Name of RP + Link: Private Letters
Character(s) in RP: June Davenport
Brief overview: June about to send an letter to her father in Azkaban to tell him about the sorting result.
Additional information: Open after Kaitlyn posts. But prefer first years!

Last edited:
Name of RP + Link: My Methods Are Controversial
Brief Overview: Celia's drunk a Shrinking Potion, turned her hair blonde, and is now scouting out the competition at the Gryffindor Quidditch tryouts.
Additional Information: Open to anyone of any age/house, but younger characters are especially welcome! Please annoy her with your loudest, most exuberant Gryffindors (or other characters).

Name of RP + Link: I Have No Idea How I Came here
Character(s) in RP: Giselle Rosenberg
Brief overview: Giselle's stranded in Bleak Street after some night partying, drinking a lot and having no clue where she is or how she got there.
Additional information: Please join! Dark figures welcome, but anyone to laugh at this girl or take care of her.

Name of RP + Link: Lost
Character(s) in RP: Ivelisse Burleigh
Brief overview: girl loses quidditch game, girl gets as far away from slytherin house as possible
Additional information: anyone is welcome to find her/have seen her running up or whatever, just thought losing the game was a good opportunity to have her panic (and maybe lose her cool) a bit so wasn't going to waste that :r

Two last-minute open threads before the end of the year!

Name of RP + Link: Feels Like I’m Living Some Sick Déjà Vu
Brief overview: Celia is brooding doing some muggle schoolwork by the lake.
Additional information: Open to anyone of any age! This is meant to be a sort of loose follow-up to this thread, but I'm happy to take this in any direction!

-------

Name of RP + Link: Won't You Come and Get Lost With Me?
Character(s) in RP: Harper Alston
Brief overview: A faulty portkey has landed Harper somewhere in Europe, thousands of miles away from her intended destination. Now she needs your character's help in figuring out where she is and how she can get back.
Additional information: Open to anyone of any age! It's in the Europe forum, but the specific location is completely up to you!

Name of RP + Link: I Want It All
Brief overview: June is shopping in Gladrags. Be welcome to join!
Additional information: Open to anyone. Either a helper in the shop or students/adults.

Name of RP + Link: On the Warpath
Character(s) in RP:
Vanity Mettlestone
Brief overview: Vanity is annoyed and wants to complain
Additional information: Anyone is welcome to join! I'm eager to start RPing with my girl

Last edited:
Name of RP + Link: Making my daddy proud
Brief overview: June has recieved an letter from her father from Azkaban and is pleased.
Additional information: Welcome to all, people sending their letters or just happend to be there.

Name of RP + Link: Long Time Coming
Character(s) in RP: Therese Rosenberg and Rory Fergusson
Brief overview: Therese and Rory are getting married and after the cermony there is time to party and chat.
Additional information: If your character is close to Therese or Rory welcome to join! If you doubt it pm me or Emzies!

Name of RP + Link: Not Quite the Right Words
Character(s) in RP: Louis Alcott
Brief overview: Louis is in love(?) and trying to put his feelings into words. Someone come bug him.
Additional information: Feel free to make fun of him (or perhaps be heartbroken if your char had a crush on him. No worries, he will still flirt)

Name of RP + Link: We Will Be Remembered
Character(s) in RP: Gwen Goodwin
Brief overview: Gwen is thinking about her future
Additional information: May be a fun thread for anyone interested in fashion, though anyone is welcome!

Name of RP + Link: I Am Not Your Queen, I'm Your Dictator
Character(s) in RP: Celia Vuong, Ivelisse Burleigh
Brief overview: Celia and Ivelisse are leading the Slytherin first years down to the dungeons after the start of year feast.
Additional information: This is set in the Great Hall, so anyone of any house/age may join in on the chaos. But Slytherin first years and prefects are especially welcome!

Name of RP + Link: Unofficial Quidditch Club Sign Ups
Character(s) in RP: Senna Overby
Brief overview: Sen is starting an unofficial quidditch club
Additional information: open to anyone

Name of RP + Link: East of Eden
Brief overview: It's Brightstone Weekend, and Celia's boarded the ferry to Mākutu Mall in an attempt to get as far away from Hogwarts as possible.
Additional information: Open to anyone of any age!

-------

Name of RP + Link: Y43 Graduation Bash
Character(s) in RP: Isaiah Thompson, Elara Chatelain, Kaia Stark and Weston Stirling
Brief overview: Zay, Elara, Kaia, and Wes are throwing the biggest, most magical graduation party the world has ever seen.
Additional information: Open to anyone 17+! All friends of the quartet and members of the class of '59 have been personally invited, and they're welcome to bring guests. Other characters can join and say they heard about the party through word of mouth.

Name of RP + Link: Shattered
Character(s) in RP: Selene Le Fey
Brief overview: Selene is moping in the ice cream parlour when an unexpected vision knocks her off guard
Additional information: dont ask me what happened to make Selene move back to NZ feeling so shaken. i honestly dont know.

Name of RP + Link: Watering hole
Character(s) in RP: Willow Cullen
Brief overview: Willow goes to the pub after work
Additional information: totally open to see wherever this leads. lets go wild. will she get drunk, go home with a stranger, dance the night away, get into a fight or spend the evening talking to a colleague? who knows.

Name of RP + Link: Euphoria mixed with existential vertigo
Character(s) in RP: Rhiannon Archer
Brief overview: With the prospect of having a whole day off to herself with no kids and no work. Rhiannon is at a loss for what to do.
Additional information: again. open for anything (though probably not quite as wild a time as Willow)

Name of RP + Link: Hurricane
Brief overview: Celia's decided the easiest and most efficient way to get the word out about the Dueling Tournament is to throw a bunch of flyers down a stairwell à la 10 Things I Hate About You
Additional information: Open to anyone of any age! Even though she's advertising SDA/the Dueling Tournament, I'm happy to take this in another direction if you want.

Name of RP + Link: No Canals Here
Character(s) in RP: Travis Simons
Brief overview: Travis is on holiday and bought his stuff for Hogwarts, and is playing in the park.
Additional information: Open to new future firsties

Name of RP + Link: The Pressure Is On
Brief overview: June has just signed up for the dueling tournament and see's someone on the list she feels mixed feelings about. But is ready to crush everyone in dueling.
Additional information: Open to everyone

Name of RP + Link: 'EVELYN' Launch Party Y44 - New Collection
Character(s) in RP: Evelyn Manning
Brief overview: Evelyn launches her new collection in Paris. And holds a party to celebrate.
Additional information: Open to all 'EVELYN' employees and family and friends. Fans of the brand are also welcome. But if you doubt please PM me.

Name of RP + Link: City of Big Dreams
Character(s) in RP: Sofia Rosenberg
Brief overview: Sofia is in New York, drinking a coffee. Trying to write a letter to someone she likes.
Additional information: Open to everyone, who happen to be in New York or on vacation or living there or working there. Just join for fun.

Name of RP + Link: Bombastic | Slytherin Victory Party
Character(s) in RP: Celia Vuong, hopefully every other Slytherin at the school hint hint
Brief overview: Celia is a gracious winner and definitely did not hold the Slytherin victory party in the Student Lounge to rub it in all the other houses' faces.
Additional information: Always felt like there was a dearth of student-thrown parties at Hogwarts, so here's my attempt to rectify that. Open to anyone of any age or house (assuming you can stomach all the silver and green :p)

Back with a last-minute thread before the end of the year!

Name of RP + Link: When Did I Get So Bitter?
Brief overview: Celia finally comes across the one spell she is unable to perform (no, it's not fiendfyre).
Additional information: Open to anyone of any age! It's set after the last seventh years Charms lesson, but I'm happy to take this in any direction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back