Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 15 1/2 Inch Rigid Vine Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Losers need not apply :r

So Jenna and Celia have been chatting, and they've decided Heta Omega isn't really fit for purpose anymore. Letting in just anyone defeats the purpose, as far as they're concerned. They're looking to start their own more exclusive, less official sisterhood - the Elite Sisterhood. Membership is only open to the cream of the social crop, of course, and candidates will have to pass an interview with the president (Jenna) and vice-president (Celia) in order to make sure they're the right fit for the group.

Naturally, it's an awful idea, but Ana and I are keen to see how far this plot idea can go :p I'm gonna PM a few people directly who would be personally invited by Jenna and Celia, but I wanted to drop this in the PD area as well to open it up to anyone else who's interested. The "club" isn't open membership, there's an interview process with Jenna and Celia and your character might be rejected on the basis of reputation, but if you're keen to set up an interview (or have fun plot ideas for Awful Stuff the Elite Sisterhood could get up to) we're totally keen to chat!

Just remember, this is a cheertatorship, not a cheerocracy :r

No idea if bright, bubbly, and passibly cute would work but Maisie morvay?

For sure! Jenna's the type to try and manipulate nicer people into being her friend so she seems nicer by association :p If Ana's down we could set up an interview thread for her!

Yesss let's do an interview thread with Maisie!

Also, for anyone else out there reading, you're free to suggest characters who wouldn't fit. Disastrous interviews are also fun :r

Who's starting? And if you need disastrous there is Evie? She's pretty but chronically shy

Hiiiiiii! I’m happy to add Molly to the list too hehe! She’s quite gullible and can be easily manipulated, so i’m happy to add Molly to the interview process and see what happens hehe :)

listen if you want a foil/someone to disrupt things without being invited, feel free to hit me up with Liusaidh :r

I can have Amelia try to get in. She dances to the beat of her own drum... :trolol:

Defo keen!!

Man I'd love Van to interview just because she wants to see how silly it is, and then to get rejected and feel bad about herself for not getting in HAHA
If you'd be down :r

Hehehe she'd go in for a laugh, and then be so offended and hurt that they didn't think she was cool enough to actually join =)) yay!!!!

Ahahaha yessssss love that!!!!

Very normal and cool girl here :r
Her sister would probably push her into interviewing for the ~connections~ & to try make her less of a disappointment to the family name, and Blue just likes going along with things that make people happy.

Blue is both Normal and Cool yes yes

She's ABSOLUTELY welcome to try & join, though somehow I don't think she'll be getting Jenna's approval :p (Tho ironically she would probably love Vivi!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back