Deniss
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Hey!

As some of you may have noticed already, I'm not as active as I used to be during these summer months. The thing is I've been going through probably the toughest time right now I ever had. I'm dealing with problems that I made 4-5 years ago while being "young, wild & free" (had first court few days ago, next one is pretty soon too). I'm now also trying to find a new job and it's also taking quite a lot of my time as I'm very picky and I just don't want to work somewhere random or just because I need money. Also I'm stressing most of my time, I sleep for about 3-5 hours a day, because 12-14 hours a day just aren't enough for me anymore.

I still will be posting & grading lessons but probably won't have time to plot. I just hope that soon enough I'll find a solution for everything and be ready to put all my energy here too :)

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear things are rough :( I hope it gets easier soon! Good luck with everything, HNZ will always be here when you have more time :)

Take it from someone who knows, your health is so, so important so I hope you can find time to take care of yourself to between all the stress you must be under! We’ll be here when you get back! Good luck with everything and I hope you can get things under control as soon as possible for you!

I hope everything goes alright for you! :) Take as much time as you need and please take care :)

Awhh take your time Deniss, we'll always be here when you come back! You are important, take care of yourself! :hug:

Good luck with everything Deniss! I hope it will all be okay, take care of yourself! Remember real life comes first, HNZ stuff will be there later :hug:

Good luck with everything Deniss! Take care of yourself first that is the most important. Understand you completly about finding a job have the same. I hope things will go better soon! :hug:

Hope everything works out! Wishing you the best :D

Take care of yourself, Deniss, I hope things work out :hug: We'll be here when you get back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back