HNZ meet-ups!

Okay, not counting Tenile (obviously) I have met, Jesse, KR, Dan, Kaye, Melissa, Zach, Donna and Annaleise

I almost met Claire and Pheeb too, but couldn't quite get the timing right!

I’m counting Claire because my list is small :r

I’ve met Dan (twice and we went to HP studios wew) and Donna and Beth (although she was my real life neighbour =)) ) I nearly met Jesse and Annaleise last October but the trip got postponed 💔

1. Tenile - sister (still counts!)
2. Jesse - he doesn’t actually live far from me
3. KR - she actually comes down and spends time with us annually
4. Dan - 24 hour flight!!!
5. Kaye - arranged to meet up for a movie and went to her school dance, that was fun ^_^
6. Melissa - went to school with her, known her for years
7. Zach - ditto
8. Donna - met up when she was in Queensland, we had Italian :3
9. Annaleise - hilariously ran into each other when we took the same train to meet up!
10. Mia - we went to Luna Park when she was in Sydney a few years back!

I think I can win this just by merit of how many people i invited to the site back in 2009 XD I can think of 10 people who were around back in the day but haven't been in a very long time, if those count. Current/recent members I've met are Daph, Jasmine, Anna, Alexis, and Kathy.

I think I can win this just by merit of how many people i invited to the site back in 2009 XD I can think of 10 people who were around back in the day but haven't been in a very long time, if those count. Current/recent members I've met are Daph, Jasmine, Anna, Alexis, and Kathy.
I think we can count anyone who made an account and introduced themselves simply because they DID at least one post. Which I’m sure means you’re on like 50 by now, right Rowan xD

Damn guys I haven’t many met any of you and Dan, Emzies, Claire and Pheeb are in the same country as me =))

Edit: when i’m not home that is :r

Last edited:
Holy heck people! I've only met up with Jamie a couple of times but that's it

I don't think it counts as an HNZ meet up if you knew them before the site.
Sorry, cheaters - it's just people who you met on the site and then you met offline.

Damn guys I haven’t many met any of you and Dan, Emzies, Claire and Pheeb are in the same country as me =))

Edit: when i’m not home that is :r
I didn't know this!! :o We'll have to meet some day :party:

Also this one's kinda crazy: when Donna, Pheeb and I met up in London, we took some photos in a shop. The very next day, Pat posted pics on social media of herself in the exact same spot. We missed running into her accidentally by like 24 hours!! How amazing would that have been?? =))

1. Tenile - sister (still counts!)
2. Jesse - he doesn’t actually live far from me
3. KR - she actually comes down and spends time with us annually
4. Dan - 24 hour flight!!!
5. Kaye - arranged to meet up for a movie and went to her school dance, that was fun ^_^
6. Melissa - went to school with her, known her for years
7. Zach - ditto
8. Donna - met up when she was in Queensland, we had Italian :3
9. Annaleise - hilariously ran into each other when we took the same train to meet up!
10. Mia - we went to Luna Park when she was in Sydney a few years back!
That’s still 7 for me!

I sadly haven't met anyone on here, outside of HNZ ksks but it would be cool in the future to do so! :)

Holy heck people! I've only met up with Jamie a couple of times but that's it

Exactly this haha. ^_^ Though Daphne should seem possible since same country. And Marijke too xD

Exactly this haha. ^_^ Though Daphne should seem possible since same country. And Marijke too xD

We were so close though when you were at my work on my one day off that week :r :oy:

For most countries' standards we're probably all close, Jamie, Marijke & Steven :p it's not a big country

Users who are viewing this thread

Back