HNZ meet-ups!

So it's well in the future, but I'm planning on taking a weekend trip to Auckland in March next year (ya boi got MCR tickets ✌️) if any northern-dwelling HNZers wanna hang 👀

Jess and I met up for a long weekend! We have been hanging out, plotting, (light) hiking, and binge-watching Criminal Minds. I'll be sad to leave tomorrow morning!

3IDeGzc.jpg

I'm so jealoussssssssssssss!!!!!! Sounds like you guys have been having so much fun <3 come to nz next

Remind me not to meet Amanda since apparently it always involves hiking :r

Looks like fun! I hope you guys had a great time.

I have yet to meet anyone on here in person and I'm from one of the most well known city in the US! That's crazy!

Impossible for me to meet up someone here:<<

Not quite a meet up as we've already met, but Teigs is moving in with me in January so I guess that makes it a permanent HNZ meet up?

It only took 11 years but I finally got to meet up with Rowan (and Anna!!!) this week! They have both been lovely with Rowan letting me sleep on his couch and taking me out to dinner and into the void to the local museum :wub:
wktNJoN.png

f1YG5zX.jpg

2ore1zW.png

KRIS YOU ARE A DELIGHT I MISS U ALREADY :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::party::party::wub::trolol::frantics::frantics::frantics::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I met @Professor Landon Carter today!!!!!

Hidden content
You need -1 more posts to view this content
It was v fun and cool getting to meet up!! Her cruise wasn't in Ōtepoti for long but we had a little mini tour of the very center of town & got some snacks at the food court 💕

Just gotta get @Professor Cyndi Kingsley down here now and I will have met all of the Heads of House :r

Hello people.
I am going on holiday next month to New Zealand. And was wondering if any of the NZ HNZers want to catch up. I already have plans with Anna and Rowan. I am mainly thinking of the lower half of the south island. but will have a day in Auckland and at least one in Christchurch too. I will also be stopping in Sydney for a few days on my way back. so if anyone sydney-side wants to catch up we can try and organise it.

SO @Professor Elvera Le Fey just left my place :cry: But here is my summary of her visit;

NX6S5py.png

It's been beyond wonderful having her here we're literally already talking about her coming back :r so here are a few highlights from our adventures this week. (Mia has better quality photos but she's on an intercity bus and I'm at home :r )

Hidden content
Today has been a sad one packing up, getting a few tasty treats, (Protein Cream milkshakes & deep fried moro bars are the HEALTHIEST lunch,) and getting Mia on the way to her next destination. She's headed off to have a few more adventures before flying home but I miss her SO MUCH already ;_; mia i love u come back soon

Also random addition but this has made me feel really super grateful to site staff - thank you for creating & maintaining a place where people can make these amazing connections and lifelong friendships :wub:

Last edited:
So... as you have probably guessed from Rowans posts. I have just come back from a trip to New Zealand and Sydney. While I was there I met (in order of meeting them) Rowan (@Ainsley Lynch) (who was awesome and let me stay with him), Anna (@Archie Renner), Mika (@Freya Song), Lelio (@Lazarus Leitner), Kaye (@Professor Landon Carter) and Jesse (@Lysander Summers)
which means I have in two weeks much tripled my people I have seen list from three (previously it was just Taylor (an old member who played Taylor Mercer), Tegan, and Tenile)

It was so cool to FINALLY meet people who I have known for over a decade which is hell of a lot longer than most of my RL friends. It was well overdue, especially Anna as I was sick and had to bail on our last chance of a meeting back in 2013 (wow that really was a decade ago).
A big shout out to Rowan for letting me stay with him, I think that picture pretty much sums up what it was like. many cups of tea were drank, many laughs were had (especially during a dramatic reading of an old RP of ours with Lemon, Corn and Sandwich :r (you know who I mean). and finding some very odd similarities in things (I promise I am not a very elaborate catfish). So hell yeah. there will be a next time.

Here are a few pictures of the catch up. (I will post some other pictures in the pictures thread of my other adventures)

Hidden content

I MISS YOU MIA COME BACK 🥺

This is the Lemon, Corn, and Sandwich thread we read dramatically and it's still one of my favourite things ever (BRING ON OSW!!!) and I can't believe I accidentally foreshadowed making @Corn Seymour...

The aussie hangs look SO FUN and I'm so jealous I love you guyssssssss jesse give me your jacket

All things going well, @Freya Song and I will be meeting up next week in Auckland!! (Goin to see MCR WHEEEE)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back