Milena Hakobyan

Happy | Curious | Naive | Outgoing
OOC First Name
Zoe
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Hi everyone, my name is Zoe. I'm returning to rp after ~8 years and am nervous lol. I should also probably mention that hnz was a huge part of my life 10+ years ago, but to be honest I don't know if I have the same creative juices anymore. Anyway, I'm excited to get back into it and I look forward to rping with many new people. :)

Hey, welcome back! Looking forward to seeing you around ^_^

Hey Zoe, welcome back to HNZ! I left HNZ for a long time and had to readjust too so I know where you're at right now :) If you ever have any questions or wanna plot or just chat feel free to send me a PM! :D

Hey Zoe, I'm Kris, great to have to back on HNZ! I was a complete RP noob when I joined HNZ and I feel like folks on the site are still teaching me new stuff every day :r
It's a great time to join since sorting is coming up in a few weeks, so if you want to RP or flesh out a new character feel free to reach out!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I know there's a little bit before sorting so I'm going to try to ease back into this!

Heyy! Welcome back! I’m Maria and I’m still new to the role playing world haha :) If you would like to role play or anything, my pms are always open! ❤️

Hi Zoe! It took me a little bit to adjust when I came back, but I found my writing had improved far more than when I was on here originally. If you ever want to RP or anything like that let me know!

Hello and welcome! I just started rp a few months ago and its been a lot of fun and everyone is so nice! Not sure how much I can help but if you want to plot I'm always in the mood to chat about character things!

Hi Zoe welcome back than! I am Jamie. I hope you will enjoy your time again, but am sure you will. :D

Is this Zoe-Hope Weasley coming back to us after all these years? :o
If so: WELCOME BACK!

If not: Welcome back, anyway - but who are youuuu?

Welcome back to the site!

Zoe as in Zoe-Hope Weasley?
I remember you even if we never RPed or spoke much.
Anyway. Welcome back I hope that you enjoy your return and that any (well the many) changes have been for the better.
Looking forward to seeing you around again.

Welcome back to HNZ! It's always good to have an old friend come back. I hope you get adjusted to all of the new things HNZ has to offer while still enjoying the reason that brought you here in the first place. Let me know if you need any help!

Welcome back to HNZ! If you need any help feel free to PM me!

Hey, My Name is Maiya!
Welcome here! ^_^

Welcome back Zoe!! I think I recognise you haha :lol:

Yesss I was totally wondering if it was Zoe-Hope Weasley too :lol:
Good to see you back after so long!

edit: You sold my first character his first ever robes so it's stuck in my mind :p

Last edited:
Welcome back!! I hope we get a chance to rp in the future :hug:

Welcome back! I remember some of your characters well, including that gorgeous Aphrodite Fox (right?)! I look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome back! I remember some of your characters well, including that gorgeous Aphrodite Fox (right?)! I look forward to seeing you around!
Yes, I totally remember rp'ing with you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back