Hello!!

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Hi, my name is Samantha! im new here, and im excited to be here :)

Hi Samantha, welcome to HNZ! :D I'm Rowan, it's nice to meet you! If you ever need help or wanna chat, feel free to send me a message :)

Hi Samantha, welcome to HNZ! :D I'm Rowan, it's nice to meet you! If you ever need help or wanna chat, feel free to send me a message :)

Thank you!! I will keep that in mind! :)

Hey, welcome to the board! I'm Kaye :wub: It's really nice to meet you. If you ever want to plot or RP together feel free to poke me :D If you like Harry Potter then I'm sure you'll like it here!

Hi Samantha! I'm one of the admin here on HNZ!

I'm happy you could join us, at undoubtedly a very exciting time. If you have problems, feel free to hit me up via PM.

Welcome!

Welcome to the site!! You've joined at such a good time, sorting is always great fun.

Welcome Samantha!! :party: :hug: Great to have you! Feel free to shoot me a message also if you need any help with anything or just want to roleplay ^_^

Hi Samantha and welcome to HNZ!

I'm a newbie here as well! If you ever want a thread or just want to chat, feel free to hit me up!
Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I am :)

Welcome to HNZ Samantha!

Welcome aboard! ^_^

Hi! Welcome to the site :D I hope you have a lot of fun here!

S
Hi, my name is Samantha! im new here, and im excited to be here :)

Sorry all! I had a misunderstanding and thought we had to introduce ourselves as our character... my bad... But again, Hello, my name is Maria! And im so excited and nervous for this! I hope we all can become good friends :)

Hello! Maria! Welcome to our awesome site. Make yourself at home, we're all nice :D

Welcome to HNZ!

Hi Maria, welcome! I'm Kris!
There's lots of stuff to read and look at right now (such as stalking the sorting hat while waiting for your character to get sorted..) so great timing and don't be afraid to hit up anyone if you have questions or want to plot stuff!

Hi Maria! I'm Jess :) hit me up if you wanna roleplay. Or even just talk. Whatever works.

Hi Maria! Welcome to HNZ! And yay! A little Hufflepuff! (Best house, shhh don't tell Cyndi/Nick I said that :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back