Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Swishy Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hi, everyone, I'm Mika! I haven't roleplayed in a long time and I'm very intimidated, but excited to be here! :party:
I've just got Freya here for the moment, & if anyone wants to plot with her, just let me know!

Welcome to HNZ! :party:^_^

Hey Mika - welcome to HNZ!

Hello! Welcome to HNZ!

Welcome to HNZ, Mika! Hope you enjoy your time on the site. :)

Hello welcome! Feel free to message me anytime for plots! I’ve got four first years freshly sorted and one of them is a hufflepuff as well, named Scott.

Hi Mika, welcome!
I've already lowkey fallen in love with Freya in your threads so far, so happy to have you here! I've got a new puff this year too so let me know if you wanna rp anything :p

Welcome! :D

Heey Mika welcome! :party: I'm so glad you decided to make a character! Any time you wanna chat or plot you know where I am :hug:

Welcome to HNZ, Mika! :)

Welcome :hug:

Hey Esmerelda, welcome to HNZ! If you're looking to get started by sorting your character, here is a news post with all the information you need :) It's the first stop if you're looking for your character to be a Hogwarts student! If anything's not clear or you have any questions feel free to send me a PM :D welcome to the site!

Hey Esmerelda, welcome to HNZ! If you're looking to get started by sorting your character, here is a news post with all the information you need :) It's the first stop if you're looking for your character to be a Hogwarts student! If anything's not clear or you have any questions feel free to send me a PM :D welcome to the site!
Thanks

Hi! And Welcome to HNZ! Nice to meet you I'm Jamie. Feel free to contact me or start plots, always keen for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back