Get to know you!

A new question, and one I'm surprised we've never asked before:

Screenshot_20220201-032855_Chrome.jpg

Over or under?

I grew up with one household doing over and the other doing under, so I have no preference xD but I know this can be a very polarizing topic. :p

See i have no preference, i don’t even care if it’s on a roll. as long as i have it i don’t care =))

Over. If you say under you’re wrong and this is a hill I’ll die on.

Last edited:
o v e r

animate-this-03---by-kyle-adams.gif

I'm very indifferent to it, but my partner had real opinions on this when I first moved in with him which quickly changed when he realised he was too lazy to change it when I did it the way he didn't like.

OVER

Over.

My partner won't even put it on the holder at all, preferring to have it sit upright on the sink nearby. This was incredibly disturbing to me and I was horrified. :lol:

I'm very indifferent to it, but my partner had real opinions on this when I first moved in with him which quickly changed when he realised he was too lazy to change it when I did it the way he didn't like.
I had the exact same thing happen with my partner! xD

OVER.

So basically people either don't care or really care that it should be over. Interesting.

Over. But I can deal with it as long as I actually have it

Don't ask me how I stumbled across this but it appears we've had this debate before...

I remember Claire getting very passionate

I also had an ex who only used cheap public toilet grade toilet paper, it felt like sandpaper and he complained I was too high maintenance when I said he should buy nicer stuff. (His new girlfriend successfully convinced him).

Toilet paper is serious business :r

Hahahaha, ours sits upright on the back of the toilet anyway so I'm not sure why I was so passionate about it xD

Still don't really have a strong preference, I just think under looks nicer =))

Just to annoy certain people who will read this - under makes more sense because it's easier to tear, I can't understand how over would be better/easier. But again, I don't care... or maybe a little :p

I wish I knew your view on this before you moved in.

Just to annoy certain people who will read this - under makes more sense because it's easier to tear, I can't understand how over would be better/easier. But again, I don't care... or maybe a little :p
I would LOVE to get graphic, but I'll spare you all, so... Reaching under a roll to get the correct end of the paper is not very hygienic or easy.

Honestly, if the roll is over + there's a bidet, it's golden!

Speaking as a mum who has a potty trainer, I say under but this knuckle head of a daughter of mine is smart and learns quickly. But I prefer over.

P.S: We buy bulk at Costco but then again, it's expensive

I also had an ex who only used cheap public toilet grade toilet paper, it felt like sandpaper and he complained I was too high maintenance when I said he should buy nicer stuff. (His new girlfriend successfully convinced him).

Toilet paper is serious business :r

Literally one of the things I will "splurge" on. I'll buy off-brand for a lot of stuff, but not toilet paper.

Also, over... but right now, I'm more on team "hide it from your kitten so you stop coming home to it all tore up."

I don't really have a preference for the over/under debate as I bring my own when we go out. If you're asking about home usage, @Tina Seville-Lopez (Alex) and other Filipino RPers here will agree that Filipinos normally use water xD

I don't really have a preference for the over/under debate as I bring my own when we go out. If you're asking about home usage, @Tina Seville-Lopez (Alex) and other Filipino RPers here will agree that Filipinos normally use water xD
can confirm. not filipino but lemme tell you how much CONFUSION there was when I went there like whew

New question!
What's your prized possession?

I don't wear or own much jewelry, but I have a jewelry box that has been passed down to the oldest daughter for 4 generations. It's very beat up as it's been through a few countries and countless apartments, but whenever I look at it, I think of those women and feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back