Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
I was having a lurk through Monty's bio, and saw this very important question!!?

Donna was not happy with my answer xD

I'm not happy with either of you :glare:

I chose that I did not care which way toilet paper hangs. It is an interesting question for sure, but if someone wants to debate to me why I should care, and tell me which way is best then I am happy to listen =))

You edited the picture! :glare: D:

Over. Under is just wrong. You better believe I went in every cubicle at my new work and flipped the rolls.

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
abde579ada551b20fd49f698d5043402.png

I don't even really feel that strongly about it
You disappoint me sister. We were not brought up this way.

At my boyfriend they just have a roll standing up, so as what would that classify. :')

I prefer over, since under is annoying. Then again if I am in a hurry I am glad there is paper.

My partner and I have this very argument fairly regularly. xD
He's firmly that over is best and under is just wrong, but I'm like mehhhh doesn't matter. But I change the rolls more often than he does so it's whatever I pick that happens. He can be annoyed at it all he wants but if he's too lazy to do it himself or change it around then his loss xD

I voted that I don't care, because I don't xD but I just went to look and mine's under, so I guess I'm in unpopular opinion territory anyway :r

I think I don't care/I do both are probably the same response. For me it is anyway. I do both because I don't care. :p

November Albertson said:
I say Over is just easier. But I also just prefer a roll not hung up more xD
Actually yaass why wasn't this an option?! I love free-standing toilet paper :p

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
November Albertson said:
I say Over is just easier. But I also just prefer a roll not hung up more xD
Actually yaass why wasn't this an option?! I love free-standing toilet paper :p

This happen often at my BF's house while the other hard paper that gets left behind is still on the toilet paper handle. I don't judge, so, I just leave it there.

We generally have ours free standing. No one can be bothered to change the rolls.

Under all the way!!!!!!!!

1) Cats can destroy toilet paper 100000% easier when left Over.
They can pull on the entire roll and undo it all in 5 seconds, but when they pull on a roll that's Under, it just rolls back around.

2) When toilet paper is Under, you can pull it at a slight angle so it tears off easily without pulling more than you need. But when you try the same technique while the TP is Over, the roll just keeps rolling from the momentum of the pull so then you have too much TP, and you have to roll it back up so the excess is not left hanging. (I wish I had a gif of this to demonstrate but I'm too lazy to look for one).

Conclusion: Under preserves more toilet paper & everyone who prefers Over are just uncultured swines!!!!
For the most part I'm a free standing person but when I do decide to hang it on the roll (aka when I have company over), I'm Team Under all the way and I shant be made to feel bad about it!! ?? Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back