Birthday Werewolf

Professor Elvera Le Fey

Seer, Mother of twins, Divination 3-4, inner eye

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" with an Essence of Raven Feather core.
Welcome to the Village of Liulfr where on the last full moon of autumn there is a big two week party to celebrate the end release of the village from the torment of werewolves over a hundred years before. now on the new moon and the plans are underway. there is the smell of fresh baked cakes wafting out of windows. and children are busy making paper chains to hang up along the street. on the day before the new moon when the festivities are meant to begin there is a footprint in the dirt. Could the werewolves be back? it is up to the village to work together using each of their skills and abilities to find the wolves among them before the big feast day on the full moon.

Welcome to HNZ's werewolf birthday edition.
The aim of the game.
there are two teams in the game
the Village who aims to rid the village of werewolves
the werewolves who win if they are the last ones standing.
The dire wolf can also win the game independent of the other wolves by having themselves and their imprinted lest at the end.
The game is made up of two phases each 24 hours long. the night phase where characters use their special skills and where the wolves go hunting and kill one person in the village and the day phase. where everyone comes together to discuss plans and Lynch one member in the hopes of eliminating a wolf.

Each team is made up of members with skills and abilities to aid them in their mission. use them well before your time runs out.

Core Roles
  1. Werewolf: You are the enemy of the game. Every night you will choose one person to kill (not including another wolf).
  2. Villager: You have no special power. Together you must decide who to Lynch and try to stay alive.
  3. Seer: Once per night, you are able to find out the role of one person.
  4. Fool: Thinks he's a seer. But he did not pass his classes and therefore is bad at his job. You will receive random roles instead of the real ones. Each random role may or may not be correct. Upon death, this role will show up as the seer.
  5. Mayor: As a freely elected representative of the people, the Mayor's voice carries more weight in discussions, if there is a tie the mayors vote will be counted twice If there is still a tie after the mayors double vote. Then one of the people in the tie will be lynched at random.

Additional Roles
  1. Additional Werewolves: The town will begin with one werewolf, and more will flock to the feast at 7 players, 10 players (Direwolf), 16 players, 21 players, and 25 players. They must all be eliminated in order for the village to win.
  2. Lycanthope: (8 players)you are a normal villager. You don’t know you are the lycanthrope. But the seer and enchantress will see you as a wolf
  3. Apprentice: (10 players) At the beginning of the game, you will choose one person to be your role model. If this person dies, you will take on their role. It will not be announced that the Apprentice has picked up their new job this may mean that you change teams
  4. Dire wolf: (10 players) a werewolf who bonds with one other player. If the other player dies in any way so does the direwolf. If the direwolf dies then the other player is unaffected (if the apprentice chooses the direwolf they become a normal werewolf) the dire wolf can also win the game on their win if all except them and their bonded die.
  5. Stone-smiths: (12 players): two villagers with no special roles. Other than they know who the other stone smith is.
  6. Enchantress: (14 players) a seer who sides with the wolves. Like the seer they see the correct roles. (Both the seer and the fool will show as the seer to them. Upon death this role will show up as the seer. At the start of the game she doesn't know who the wolves are and the wolves don’t know who she is)
  7. Shapeshifter: (16 players) you are a normal villager. You don’t know you are the shapeshifter. But if you are attacked by the wolves you become a wolf (If you are lynched by the village you die)

Bonus Roles
There are two additional roles. Which players may get on top of their role.
Ghost: the first player who dies will become a ghost. They appear during the day but can only use one letter OR emoji per day phase
Silver amulet: a villager in possession of the silver amulet you can not be killed by werewolves. This amulet passes from player to player in the morning. If the amulet is passed to a werewolf the werewolf dies and the amulet goes out of action. If the person in possession of the amulet dies in the day phase the amulet goes out of action. the person in possession picks who the amulet next goes to during night phase (if that person dies they can repick) but they don't know who they received it from. the game starts with it in the possession of a random non werewolf character. if the person in possession does not pick who it goes to it will remain with that person but not work on a second night.

Sign ups are open from now until Thursday 5th May ready for the game to begin on Friday 6th May.

Werewolf is an online adaptation of the classic party game werewolf/ mafia. Special thanks goes to ElementalAlchemist from IF/ZB Support,who showed that this game could be played on a forum, has worked out a good number of kinks in it, gave us the code to generate game roles and (most graciously) let me copy his summary of each game role from his post in previous games verbatim. Many thanks!

:party:
  • Analei Louw

• Analei Louw
  • Amber Chou Wilson

Code:
[LIST]
[*]Analei Louw
[*]Amber Chou Wilson
[/LIST]

It's been about 10 years since I last played mafia so I'm pretty rusty :r
  • Analei Louw
  • Amber Chou Wilson
  • Aine Thompson

let's go A names

I have never played this in my life but it sounds like fun.
  • Analei Louw
  • Amber Chou Wilson
  • Aine Thompson
  • Birdie Atwood

So excited to play this again!
  • Analei Louw
  • Amber Chou Wilson
  • Aine Thompson
  • Birdie Atwood
  • Poppy Perkins
sorry to break the alphabetical streak
Code:
[LIST]
[*]Analei Louw
[*]Amber Chou Wilson
[*]Aine Thompson
[*]Birdie Atwood
[*]Poppy Perkins
[/LIST]

yisSSSSS WEREWOLF TIME
  • Analei Louw
  • Amber Chou Wilson
  • Aine Thompson
  • Birdie Atwood
  • Poppy Perkins
  • Ainsley Lynch
Code:
[LIST]
[*][COLOR=rgb(112, 128, 144)][I]Analei Louw[/I][/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(255, 69, 0)][I]Amber Chou Wilson[/I][/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(184, 134, 11)]Aine Thompson[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(178, 34, 34)]Birdie Atwood[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(204, 0, 102)]Poppy Perkins[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(255, 69, 0)][I]Ainsley Lynch[/I][/COLOR]
[*]
[/LIST]

(i coloured it cause im insufferable :r )

• Analei Louw
  • Amber Chou Wilson
  • Aine Thompson
  • Birdie Atwood
  • Poppy Perkins
  • Ainsley Lynch
  • Adorah Zumwalt

Code:
[LIST]
[*][COLOR=rgb(204, 0, 102)]Adorah Zumwalt[/COLOR]
[*]
[/LIST]

Sign ups are closing soon more participants will make for a better game. So sign up now or watch the drama unfold (far less fun)

• Analei Louw
  • Amber Chou Wilson
  • Aine Thompson
  • Birdie Atwood
  • Poppy Perkins
  • Ainsley Lynch
  • Adorah Zumwalt
  • Elliot Briar

Code:
[LIST]
[*][I][COLOR=rgb(47, 79, 79)]Elliot Briar[/COLOR][/I]
[*]
[/LIST]

• Analei Louw
  • Amber Chou Wilson
  • Aine Thompson
  • Birdie Atwood
  • Poppy Perkins
  • Ainsley Lynch
  • Adorah Zumwalt
  • Elliot Briar
  • Stefan Archer
Code:
[LIST]
[*][COLOR=rgb(139, 0, 139)]Stefan Archer[/COLOR]
[/LIST]

• Analei Louw
  • Amber Chou Wilson
  • Aine Thompson
  • Birdie Atwood
  • Poppy Perkins
  • Ainsley Lynch
  • Adorah Zumwalt
  • Elliot Briar
  • Stefan Archer
  • ProfessorCyndi Kingsley

[LIST]
[*][COLOR=rgb(139, 0, 139)]ProfessorCyndi Kingsley[/COLOR]
[/LIST]

The silver amulet addition looks really cool :o
  • Analei Louw
  • Amber Chou Wilson
  • Aine Thompson
  • Birdie Atwood
  • Poppy Perkins
  • Ainsley Lynch
  • Adorah Zumwalt
  • Elliot Briar
  • Stefan Archer
  • Professor Cyndi Kingsley
  • Harper Alston

Code:
[LIST]
[*][COLOR=rgb(139, 0, 139)]Professor Cyndi Kingsley[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(178, 34, 34)][I]Harper Alston[/I][/COLOR]
[/LIST]

The silver amulet addition looks really cool :o
I hope so. It is sort of the guardian role but it will give everyone a chance at having a night role. and let's you know you are being guarded.

I have decided to extend the sign-up period by 24 hours. it will close 24 hours after this post. at the moment we have 11 players. one more and we get the stonesmiths, and three more we get the Enchantress which is a very fun role to play (and was my hope for the game)

Alright alright I'm in. Mia can you add me- um- Cas, add Cas to the list?

@Professor Elvera Le Fey

1. Analei Louw
  2. Amber Chou Wilson
  3. Aine Thompson
  4. Birdie Atwood
  5. Poppy Perkins
  6. Ainsley Lynch
  7. Adorah Zumwalt
  8. Elliot Briar
  9. Stefan Archer
  10. Professor Cyndi Kingsley
  11. Harper Alston
  12. Casper Beckett

[LIST=1] [*][COLOR=rgb(112, 128, 144)][I]Analei Louw[/I][/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(139, 0, 139)]Professor Cyndi Kingsley[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(178, 34, 34)][I]Harper Alston[/color][/I]
[*][color=darkgoldenrod]Casper Beckett[/color] [/LIST]

one hour left.

Sign-ups are now closed.
anyone who has signed up will receive a DM from me shortly with their role.

Welcome to the Village of Liulfr where on the last full moon of autumn there is a big two week party to celebrate the end release of the village from the torment of werewolves a hundred years ago.
Now on the new moon and the plans are underway. there is the smell of fresh-baked cakes wafting out of windows. and children are busy making paper chains to hang up along the street. on the day before the new moon when the festivities are meant to begin there is a footprint in the dirt. rumours fly. Could the werewolves be back? it is up to the village to work together using each of their skills and abilities to find the wolves among them before the big feast day on the full moon.

It is now nighttime. All players have received a DM with their role. those with night roles please DM me your actions. no one should post in this thread.
you have 22 hours from now (24 hours from the time stamp on this post because it took me 2 hours to send out the DM's)
happy playing.

Last edited:
The villagers head to bed the thoughts of the footprint in the soil haunting their dreams. Was it real or a hoax from some kids who thought it would be funny? not everyone was asleep some people were busy honing their skills. the sound of howls added to their worries.
In the morning everyone awoke worried about what they would find. stepping blinking into the sun they saw a red streak leading from the Door of Casper Beckett and his body was left on the village green.
After a short service and a burial, everyone met in the town hall to discuss what to do next

Casper Beckett, A Villager has died. (as he is the first to die he has taken on the role of a ghost).

It is day.

Nooo Jess :(

Before thinking about strategy, I think its important to know what will happen in case of a tie or if no one votes. Mia, does a RNG happen then or does no one get lynched?

Before thinking about strategy, I think its important to know what will happen in case of a tie or if no one votes. Mia, does a RNG happen then or does no one get lynched?
sorry the answer to this question is a little hidden in the text.

Mayor: As a freely elected representative of the people, the Mayor's voice carries more weight in discussions, if there is a tie the mayors vote will be counted twice If there is still a tie after the mayors double vote. Then one of the people in the tie will be lynched at random.

We know for sure that Casper's role was Villager, right? Just double-checking since I know in the past, the ghost's role wasn't revealed until the end.

We know for sure that Casper's role was Villager, right? Just double-checking since I know in the past, the ghost's role wasn't revealed until the end.
I forgot about that.
He is either a villager or another role that would show as a villager.

Wow, with Jess gone that leaves us with literally only one true villager left if my math is correct (and assuming no other role like Stonesmith/lycanthrope would show as villager).

And speaking of Stonesmith, I do find it interesting that if we play today right, we actually have a tiny bit more to go on voting wise since those two know each other are Team Villager and can maybe hopefully keep each other safe.

I forgot about that.
He is either a villager or another role that would show as a villager.
I take this to mean they could've been the stone Smith - which only the other stone Smith would know- or the apprentice. If not just a regular ol' villager

Users who are viewing this thread

Back