Birthday Werewolf

And if no one votes?
no votes are still a tie. a RNG will be used
Can we get some clarification from @Professor Elvera Le Fey on exactly which roles would show as villager upon death?

Also hopefully Jess will log on and tell us what her role was by posting the first letter of her role.

The The Villagers and the Lycanthrope, and the stone smiths will appear as villagers when they die (and the shape shifter if they haven't shifted but we don't have that roll).
the direwolf would appear as a werewolf unless they die for their love.
the apprentice will appear as either the apprentice or whatever their new role would appear as if they have taken it on.
and both the seer and fool will appear as the seer

Last edited:
Wow that makes the village's job a lot harder since we now have five people who will show as Villager when they die.

Hey @Casper Beckett, if you have time, it'd be helpful if you could post the first letter of your role. That way the seer/fool/village will have more to go off of later in the game.

(Sorry for slow, had the mothers day thing this morning!)

I'm inclined to give people slow/inactive the benefit of the doubt in the first 12-24 hours because the good old Real Life but most of the players have been pretty active in engaging in the discussion so far.

General question, is each phase 24 hours? Like the day phase isn't any longer than the night phase? (sorry if that's a stupid question)

My reasoning hasn't changed yet - I think it's a waste to focus on people who are less active right now, when the conversation could easily be being steered by a wolf. I'm going to stick to my gut and vote for Amber Chou Wilson, since I find the way she's been directing things suspicious.
For me I find Ana and Kris are leading/posting the same amount as Daph though. I get your reasoning, but not why it's pointed at Daph, but it also makes me reconsider my vote (why do I play this game so much stress)
[do you have pictures of his painting, Donna]
I will take some of (all) his paintings later and post hehe

General question, is each phase 24 hours? Like the day phase isn't any longer than the night phase? (sorry if that's a stupid question)
Yes, each day/night is 24 hours (giving every time zone equal posting opportunity)

For me I find Ana and Kris are leading/posting the same amount as Daph though. I get your reasoning, but not why it's pointed at Daph, but it also makes me reconsider my vote (why do I play this game so much stress)
Ana and Kris are both definitely posting a lot and offering up theories, but Daph was trying to deliberately focus all of our attention on Jess's role, as well as pushing a lot of attention on inactive players. (A big advantage if one/all wolves are posting actively.)

Do I have to vote? Because I have no idea who I should.

Do I have to vote? Because I have no idea who I should.
You don't have to, but whomever gets the most votes would be out. And if it's a tie, then it goes to a random number generator, according to what Mia has written.

Ana and Kris are both definitely posting a lot and offering up theories, but Daph was trying to deliberately focus all of our attention on Jess's role, as well as pushing a lot of attention on inactive players. (A big advantage if one/all wolves are posting actively.)
Ahh okay I see what you're saying. I've reread a bit and definitely understand your POV more, but also uneasy about Kris??

^I am too. I found it interesting that Kris named Kadi as someone potentially suspicious but then deliberately created a tie after you voted for her. EDIT: Basically, if Kris ends up being a wolf, I think Kadi could be one too.

I'm going to go ahead and vote for Elliot Briar for now.

I wanted to push for a tie cause a) I found it suspicious that Donna randomly voted for someone right after I said I was suspicious of them and b) with so little info to go on, I'm more inclined to push a random tie to catch a wolf than to let someone direct the conversation without due cause

So far its as single vote for me, Daph, Kris, and Cyndi??
deliberately created a tie after you voted for her
Personally I wouldn't consider single votes a tie quite yet....and yeah what Kris said.

I'm gonna make a table of voting patterns just for reference

PlayerDay 1Day 2Day 3
Analei Louw (Donna)Poppy Perkins(1)
Amber Chou Wilson (Daph)
Aine Thompson (Camilla)
Birdie Atwood (Tayla)
Poppy Perkins (Kadi)
Ainsley Lynch (Rowan)Amber Chou Wilson (1)
Elliot Briar (Kris)Cyndi Kingsley (1)
Stefan Archer (Emzies)
Professor Cyndi Kingsley (Cyndi)
Harper Alston (Ana)Elliot Briar (1)
Casper Beckett (Jess)XXX

Well I don't want to die this early on (again- it always seems to happen to me :cry: :p) so I'll definitely break a tie xD but I don't think either Kris or Daphne are suspicious to me at this point. I think they're just playing how they typically do which is to be pretty active participants.

I'll be going to sleep soon but will be up early enough to read and see if they become more suspicious to me as the conversation continues or to vote another way.

I wanted to push for a tie cause a) I found it suspicious that Donna randomly voted for someone right after I said I was suspicious of them and b) with so little info to go on, I'm more inclined to push a random tie to catch a wolf than to let someone direct the conversation without due cause
This makes a lot of sense to me, and I definitely don't think one vote should necessarily be considered forcing a tie when we're this early in the day.

I'll elaborate a bit on why I'm focusing on Daph - She's always a very active player yes, but I don't think I've ever seen her this proactive in a game before. She's come in very firmly directing the conversation in directions I personally think aren't really relevant, unless she's trying to pull attention away from herself/other wolves. It's a much bolder style of play than I've seen her take before - she usually tends more to strategise/categorise in the background and then come in with her theory once she's had time to consider it. There's a chance the unusual behaviour is because today's the second-to-last day of her holiday from work so she's trying to make the most of it, but I'm inclined to take the unusual behaviour as a possible indicator that she's a wolf. Everyone else that's been particularly active has been playing the way they usually do for the most part, and while I'm keeping an eye out I believe that if Daph is a wolf she's dangerous enough to warrant eliminating early.

I am going to basketball practice and will be gone for about four hours.
just a reminder. All daytime activity should take place in this thread. And night time activity in your respective dm’s. Dm questions are fine if you are unsure of rules.

I trust that you will survive and not kill one enough until I get back.

It was a joke. And I only want you to kill one person in 11 hours. Not in four hours.

I'm holding off voting just yet (not to sound wishy washy) until hopefully Emzies and Kiersten say something just to get a sort of idea as to where they're at - though I know timezones are a thing, particularly for Emzies.

Rowan makes some very good points but what if he's pushing so hard for Daph because he's a wolf trying to throw off suspicion :r and so the mind games begin...

Rowan makes some very good points but what if he's pushing so hard for Daph because he's a wolf trying to throw off suspicion :r and so the mind games begin...
I mean if I were a wolf it would be pretty weird to be this persistently directed to one person when there are so many other options :r I could easily switch my vote to Cyndi or Kadi and fly under the radar. I'm going for Daph because I'm a lot more suspicious of her than anyone else.

I agreed I'd really love to hear from our silent players as well as from Daph regarding Rowan's suspicions, but I need to go to bed myself and I doubt I'll be awake again before the vote resolves so in the interest of saving myself from the tiebreaker (and after hearing more from Cyndi), I'm going to move my vote to Amber Chou Wilson

I am tallying the votes. any post that I have liked means I have counted the vote. it does not mean I agree or disagree with the content of said post.
If you have voted and I haven't liked the post. please may you revote or quote the post.

to make things easier to see and so that things don't get missed in the text it would be much appreciated if you could bold the name of the person who you are voting for.
Thank you.

Doh, I missed that Donna hadn't posted yet.

My reasoning hasn't changed yet - I think it's a waste to focus on people who are less active right now, when the conversation could easily be being steered by a wolf. I'm going to stick to my gut and vote for Amber Chou Wilson, since I find the way she's been directing things suspicious.
@Professor Elvera Le Fey Think this one got missed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back