Birthday Wereclown!

Ah, I misread the daredevil description. Didn't realize they don't know their own role. In that case yes, I agree. But I still think strongman an unlikely role for a wolf to claim (of course, not saying it won't happen, just that it's unlikely when there are safer roles to choose instead)

Of course there's no guarantee any of these people are a wolf, but I'm the most suspicious of Sophia and Kadi's reasoning for their votes. I'll hold onto my vote for now, I haven't seen anything I can rely on just yet, but I'm leaning towards the two of them right now.
I did use the RNG tho, I was at stable yesterday, and fell from the horse, and I was in hospital actually when I voted. So it just hurted and I couldn't think really properly so I used RNG instead to at least write in in the thread :D I will be more active closer to the evening (by my time) as doctor approved that it just hurted but I still have a horse to work with, so I will be at the stable (yes, I am trying to take the suspicion off, I just got a new youngster that isn't broken in and he is absolutely insane):teehee:

Oh yikes Sophia, that sounds really awful! I'm glad you're feeling better, and good luck dealing with the new horse!

Okay so I've kinda caught up, honestly love how in depth everyone gets into this game.
I will add a disclaimer that as much as i love this game I'm pretty terrible at it, but low key suspicious of Ana for defending Claire so quickly!

I might change my vote but just in case I fall asleep (i dont care that its not even 8 ok shhh), I vote to lynch Harper Alston

I may be giving too much away since I can't be certain, but I will say that despite our disagreements I trust Ana right now. I'm keeping my vote on Claire for the moment, since there's not much else to go on.

The discussion on the strongman confused me a bit but I think I'm with Rowan. The strongman should reveal themselves if they're in danger of getting lynched. Unfortunately with the nature of the role I suspect the odds of them dying by wolf is more likely.

We don't have a whole lot to go on. I have been wondering if there is something we can glean from the fact that the wolves and strongman went for the same person, in all likelihood. I assume that may mean the strongman and wolves both went for someone active.

Unless of course the master of ceremonies was involved. I had forgotten about that role when I thought this all up.

I'm inclined to trust Rowan for now but I don't know how to vote yet.

Ahh sorry for the inactivity I have 4 different assessments next week so I’ve been trying to study for all of them so I’ve only been logging on to HNZ every so often to check the updates but only have time to post now that it’s past midnight :p

Anyway I have to admit the whole strongman debate is mildly confusing so I don’t think I have much to say to that except that I think someone’s already mentioned it but the wolves could have targeted the master of ceremonies right? Would they know why they didn’t succeed or just know that they didn’t? Like would they know they didn’t succeed because the strongman decided to guard that person or would they know they didn’t succeed because they chose the master of ceremonies?

Also I vote to lynch Monty Pendleton because I think the two misinformations are a bit suspicious but also I have no idea who else to vote for... and I have an assessment tomorrow so proooobably should sleep. I’ll try come back on again tomorrow (which now that I think about it is already technically today x_x) and might change my vote depending on whether more people come up with info or not but for now sorry Claire!

Anyway I have to admit the whole strongman debate is mildly confusing so I don’t think I have much to say to that except that I think someone’s already mentioned it but the wolves could have targeted the master of ceremonies right? Would they know why they didn’t succeed or just know that they didn’t? Like would they know they didn’t succeed because the strongman decided to guard that person or would they know they didn’t succeed because they chose the master of ceremonies?
I don't believe the wolves would get that information.

Oops this is what I get for posting at 2am =))

I sat there for quite a while last night trying to think of any serious disadvantage to the village if the strongman revealed themselves, and I couldn't think of anything besides the thing I pointed out - it honestly never even occurred to me that a wolf could claim it in a pinch and force the real strongman to out themselves. But then, if I were a wolf, surely I'd have just said nothing and carried out my plan if/when I got targeted? Why would I bring it up for discussion first and have someone potentially point out the danger in it? Wouldn't it be way way more effective to just do it?!

My tactic in these games has always just been to raise points of discussion (and sometimes ruffle feathers) to see how people respond, which is risky, but no conversation means no evidence, so I'm willing to take that risk even if it means I get targeted.

Hooowever, with that being said, I'm a bit :glare: at Rowan for jumping so hard at me over this. I know it's basically the only evidence we have, so fair enough, you have to make a decision somehow, but it feels a bit like you're pushing too hard to make my intentions look sinister. Also, does this mean you think the strongman shouldn't reveal themselves in a pinch, Rowan? I'm a bit confused, because either you're saying you disagree with me and they shouldn't reveal themselves, which makes me a little bit sus of you for not wanting any innocents confirmed, or you're saying you actually agree that the strongman should out themselves, in which case you're voting for me for something you agree with. Please could you explain your reasoning to me?

Daphne saying she agrees with Rowan that the strongman should out themselves is just adding to my confusion - I might be misunderstanding something here but I feel like I'm being misled D:

Also, I'm worried because Rowan is basically leading the discussion at this point. It's not inherently suspicious but we should remember that we can't trust anybody until absolutely proven innocent

I don't want to create a tie, and I don't suspect Ana right now (purely because she's defending me and I know I'm innocent), so I don't want to add another vote to her. So I'm going to vote for Ainsley Lynch for now, though I might change that later if anyone comes forward with new ideas. I'm always afraid that the wolves are lying low and laughing amongst themselves while we point fingers at one another T-T

Also I vote to lynch Monty Pendleton because I think the two misinformations are a bit suspicious but also I have no idea who else to vote for... and I have an assessment tomorrow so proooobably should sleep. I’ll try come back on again tomorrow (which now that I think about it is already technically today x_x) and might change my vote depending on whether more people come up with info or not but for now sorry Claire!
You don't have to be sorry!! :lol: But I would like to say that the first mistake I made was clearly a mistake, anyone could read back and see that Rowan voted for Annabelle second, I just completely overlooked that part of his post while replying

And the strongman thing wasn't really me giving misinformation, which is why I'm so confused and suspicious of the fact it's being turned into evidence against me, despite the fact people seem to agree with it =))

There's no way I'd have even raised it for discussion if I were going to use it to my advantage.

I'm not sure what to think any more D:

But then, if I were a wolf, surely I'd have just said nothing and carried out my plan if/when I got targeted? Why would I bring it up for discussion first and have someone potentially point out the danger in it?
If I hadn't brought up the potential risk, if we had come to this eventuality people would remember 'oh yeah Claire said this was a good idea!!!' and likely not think about the dangers. Priming players for the possible eventuality wouldn't be a bad wolf tactic, if the goal was to make people more susceptible to false claims and bad information.

Also, does this mean you think the strongman shouldn't reveal themselves in a pinch, Rowan? I'm a bit confused, because either you're saying you disagree with me and they shouldn't reveal themselves, which makes me a little bit sus of you for not wanting any innocents confirmed, or you're saying you actually agree that the strongman should out themselves, in which case you're voting for me for something you agree with. Please could you explain your reasoning to me?
My point is that we shouldn't automatically take anyone claiming to be the strongman at face value. I don't think it's a bad thing for them to reveal themselves if they're about to be lynched, but I also don't think it's wise to just blindly assume the information they give is correct. Positing the possibility as a positive with no drawbacks creates trust in a situation that isn't trustworthy.

I'm always afraid that the wolves are lying low and laughing amongst themselves while we point fingers at one another T-T
I'm fairly sure this is the case, but right now everything feels like a shot in the dark except your claims, so that's what I'm going on.

Also, I'm worried because Rowan is basically leading the discussion at this point. It's not inherently suspicious but we should remember that we can't trust anybody until absolutely proven innocent
im a loudmouth in werewolf we all know this it would be more suspicious if i wasnt spammin the thread with essays :r

I've said it a few times, but I can't see anything reliable right now, and I have a funny feeling I've mouthed off enough not to survive the night (if I make it through the day) so I do wanna reiterate that I actually trust Ana right now, despite disagreeing with her about tactics. 👀

The votes by my count currently stand

Monty Pendleton - 2
Harper Alston - 1
Ainsley Lynch - 1

In my defence I wrote my post about the strongman on my phone and didn't really check back, it did confuse me a bit but I get the feeling you both agree but are wording it differently xD hence me saying I was confused.

I'm agreeing with Claire in that I think the Carnival workers are pointing fingers at each other right now, I'm not voting just yet.

EDIT: For clarity, my feelings on the strongman are: They should reveal themselves if they're about to be lynched. I do think it's fairly unlikely for wolves to claim the role but we can't ignore the possibility.

If I hadn't brought up the potential risk, if we had come to this eventuality people would remember 'oh yeah Claire said this was a good idea!!!' and likely not think about the dangers. Priming players for the possible eventuality wouldn't be a bad wolf tactic, if the goal was to make people more susceptible to false claims and bad information.
Hmmh, I see where you're coming from, but I still think that not bringing it up at all would've been way safer, it wouldn't have given anybody any time to consider the dangers at all.

My point is that we shouldn't automatically take anyone claiming to be the strongman at face value. I don't think it's a bad thing for them to reveal themselves if they're about to be lynched, but I also don't think it's wise to just blindly assume the information they give is correct. Positing the possibility as a positive with no drawbacks creates trust in a situation that isn't trustworthy.
Ahh OK yes I agree, and it's good that you pointed this out - me raising it for discussion has meant that we've realised this could be a possibility. When I posted last night I was like, eh, maybe someone else will see an advantage (or disadvantage) that I'm not seeing. My train of thought was basically: 'Oh, we don't want the strongman to die with this knowledge, but then again, if we confirm innocents, the wolves will target those people next because they won't want the town to know who they can trust, so we'd basically just be condemning them to death and it won't be super helpful to the village after all. Maybe someone else can think more logically about this than me right now.' I didn't consider it any further than that because it was super late, so I just posted my train of thought rambles to see what people made of it

Having said all this it just occurred to me that you'd also be super unlikely to point out the dangers of this if you were a wolf =)) ughhh

Edit: OK yep I agree entirely in that case with your points, Daphne and Rowan!! We should definitely bear in mind that if someone claims strongman, they might not necessarily be telling the truth. It might even in this case be worth just lynching them anyway, since they'd die the next night regardless if they really are the strongman, and we'll know for sure if we can trust their innocent list? Edit 2: Plus it wouldn't force the real strongman to out themselves if they turn out to be lying!!

I'm of two minds about the whole confirmed innocents discussion.

On the one hand I think Claire has a point about them becoming a kill list for the werewolves, but on the other hand werewolves only kill one person a night. Even knowing 3 innocent people would mean 3 nights where there's at least one confirmed innocent person around. Also the werewolves are mostly trying to get the special roles I feel, which would mean they might go for other people anyway. Same for active players who lead the discussion.

In the past there have been games with roles that were confirmed innocent early on (like they can't post more than x amount of words) and they often stayed around for a while.

That said, I do think the strongman is way more likely to die by werewolf so I don't know how likely this all is in general.

Last edited:
I'm agreeing with Claire in that I think the Carnival workers are pointing fingers at each other right now, I'm not voting just yet.
By Carnvial workers, do we mean anyone not a wolf or anyone specifically labeled Carnival Worker without a special role?

By Carnvial workers, do we mean anyone not a wolf or anyone specifically labeled Carnival Worker without a special role?
I mean generally innocent people with that sentence

That all makes sense Claire & I feel like we're on the same page.

A drawback of the whole sword swallower situation though, is that now I'm hesitant to change my vote as it'd take us back to a draw, not to mention one where there's a chance I might wind up out front myself, which is a situation I don't see going very well for team village. 👀 I have a good feeling about Ana and I don't see a reason to put her on the chopping block, but my ideal choice would be someone who's been silent this round, which puts us back into tie territory.

I've been hemming and hawing this and changed my mind about a dozen times as I don't have anything reliable to go on, but I'm going to change my vote to Poppy Perkins. I found her vote suspicious yesterday, and while being on holiday does explain the short and sparse posts, it could also be quite advantageous happenstance for a quiet wolf to easily fly under the radar while Claire, Ana and I all eat each other.

Might change my vote in the morning if things change overnight, but for now that's where I'm at.

Current tallies by my count

Monty Pendleton - 1
Harper Alston - 1
Ainsley Lynch - 1
Poppy Perkins - 1

I think the reason I was quick to defend Claire on the strongman thing was because this basically happened last birthday werewolf game. She brought up the suggestion that the strongman and seer eventually reveal themselves (plus a bigger role reveal), initiated the plan a couple rounds later, and then the village got a list of confirmed innocents that wolves eventually started targeting. The plan worked then, and I don't see why it wouldn't work now. Plus she's behaving pretty similarly to how she acted last game when she was innocent, so I'm not especially suspicious of her now.

I'm still most suspicious of Rowan, but his recent posts make me hesitant to vote for him. But he could also just be a very clever wolf. I think I'll vote for Poppy Perkins to break the tie. I'm out all day but I'll try to check in later and might re-vote if more info comes up/a tie needs to be broken.

Also if Cyndi/Kaitlyn confirm that the text gives away the reason why there was no kill, I'd like to hear people's thoughts on whether the wolves went for the master of ceremonies. I think this is the most likely case, and if it is, the master of ceremonies should reveal themselves since the wolves already know who they are. (But obviously they shouldn't come forward until we're positive the wolves went for them last night)

I'm adding to the Poppy Perkins pile for now.

Omg i missed A LOT. Not even gonna quote people, nor start raising questions about the whole strongman situation cuz honestly I was confused and stopped reading halfway cuz my brain was FRIED. My thoughts are, if the strongman is being lynched they should reveal themselves, but that also puts a target on their back, or not, anything can happen.
I agree with Ana on the master of ceremonies reveal if Kait or Cyndi reveal that it was indeed him who was targeted. But I really don't have much to say, I have been reading over Rowan's suspicions and i don't know... Poppy doesn't exactly seems suspicious as she has a plausible cause to just throw a random vote...nor does Sophia...
I will vote and update my thoughts once it gets clarified what happened last night.

Ahhhh I'm going to stick with Ana although I know it doesn't make much sense I'm still really suspicious and it doesn't help that both Ana and Daph have just jumped on the lynching Poppy pile, especially Daph with no explanation 👀

Ahhhh I'm going to stick with Ana although I know it doesn't make much sense I'm still really suspicious and it doesn't help that both Ana and Daph have just jumped on the lynching Poppy pile, especially Daph with no explanation 👀
My only explanation is that we have to vote for someone, I trust Rowan most out of people posting atm, and I want to avoid a tie xD I don't have any other reason really.

I am still alive, yay! Only half dead tho, so sorry that I am not explaining my thoughts a lot!

I will stay with Ruben on not getting involved in that strongman situation, it was a bit confusing for me :lol:

I think I will go with Poppy Perkins for the fact that I actually finding like suspicious reactions to several people, and Poppy is one of them. And I can't decide myself and vote on any other person wouldn't give anything cause she has the most votes, and because I am tired and it makes sense to me, and I will hope that I am not the only one for who it makes sense :trolol:

Edit: I put Poppy's name in bold

Last edited:
I also felt overwhelmed by the strongman stuff... so at this point, I guess I have to vote for Poppy or not vote because my vote won't make much of a difference unless people are trying to dissect my voting patterns. So, I vote Poppy Perkins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back