Birthday Wereclown!

OK sry for double postin but I've been trying to puzzle out who Daph might have protected last night. She seemed to trust Kadi's claim of Sword Swallower and might have thought she would be a safe option to guard, but on the other hand it was unlikely the wolves would go for her.

Daph also seemed to trust Claire a fair amount, who I've been consistently suspicious of. Daph usually prefers to keep active players in the game for longer, so I'd imagine if she trusted Claire she would have seemed like a good option to guard. I doubt she would have guarded, say, Emzies who hasn't posted all game. (Let's not all forget she's playing though...)

I think that Annabelle being a carnival worker and Daph being the strongman only proves my point... i am at a total loss here! It proves my guesses were as random as they could be though cuz clearly my wolf hunting skills are still rusty.

Can we ping a host to tell us if Daph got targeted instead of just making random guesses and come up with anything fact based?

Rowan claiming a role is pretty bold... let's see if anyone comes forward saying they also are the ceremony master

Emzies is playing yes but she is pretty innactive in terms of posting...i was guessing that maybe she would be a carnival worker and therefore wasn't putting much effort into the game since carnival workers are a bit irrelevant?

(Sry Ana for making you part of my ruse)
Yeah, that was really weird. I had a feeling something was up with your seer claim because I had a hard time believing the real seer would be that bold.

I think one thing for people to keep in mind as roles start getting claimed is that Emzies has been completely inactive. If the wolves suspect she has a special role, they will try to claim it because no one will contest them.

(With that in mind, I find it a bit weird that Rowan decided to go ahead and claim master of ceremonies now? We still don't know for sure how the no-kill happened, so it would have been more useful to keep that role a secret. I originally floated the idea of them coming forward — but only after we were 100% sure the wolves went for the master of ceremonies — because I wanted to help the seer, but with Kadi's claim, there's no need for that anymore)

Daphne said this earlier:

I have been wondering if there is something we can glean from the fact that the wolves and strongman went for the same person, in all likelihood. I assume that may mean the strongman and wolves both went for someone active.

So I think it's a fair assumption that she was choosing active players.

(With that in mind, I find it a bit weird that Rowan decided to go ahead and claim master of ceremonies now?
I'd always planned today to be the day I came forward. I've been playing such an obvious, sloppy Seer that by this point if the wolves hadn't gone for me more than once assuming I was the Seer and had been guarded the first time, it was pretty fair to assume they had figured out what I was really doing and moved on to other players. It was never gonna be a sustainable lie, and I'd rather the village know what I am now that it's outlived its usefulness, as it narrows the field of discussion.

Emzies is playing yes but she is pretty innactive in terms of posting...i was guessing that maybe she would be a carnival worker and therefore wasn't putting much effort into the game since carnival workers are a bit irrelevant?
This is possible, but it also wouldn't be a bad wolf tactic at all to just stay totally silent and hope the players just forgot you're playing entirely. Quiet players do tend to get targeted early on, but if you can squeak through those first couple of days people are likely to get caught up pointing fingers and just forget the people who aren't contributing.

Oh hey @Professor Kalif Styx if you're around could we get an answer to this rules clarification question from yesterday?
Also, question I may have missed the answer to, but I’m rereading the roles. Do the two fire eater apprentices know they are apprentices? And know who the other apprentice is?

This is possible, but it also wouldn't be a bad wolf tactic at all to just stay totally silent and hope the players just forgot you're playing entirely. Quiet players do tend to get targeted early on, but if you can squeak through those first couple of days people are likely to get caught up pointing fingers and just forget the people who aren't contributing.
I already thought of that yes but, in that case she had to be lurking to know which players to take out? Has anyone seen her lurking?

SeerTiffaney Phoenix Blakely
Fortune TellerTiffaney Phoenix Blakely
StrongmanAmber Chou Wilson
Master of CeremoniesAinsley Lynch *
Daredevil
Sword SwallowerPoppy Perkins *
Knife Thrower
Fire Eater
Wereclown
Wereclown
Carnival WorkerSelene Le Fey
Carnival WorkerAmy Jewel
Carnival WorkerAdorah Zumwalt *
Carnival Worker

I thought of bringing this back. Let's hypothetically think everyone is telling the truth and these are the people's roles.

EDIT: I forgot Kiersten claimed carnival worker. Also * means the roles are not confirmed

Last edited:
@Professor Cyndi Kingsley Whatever you posted is showing up as a broken image to me.

I think one thing for people to keep in mind as roles start getting claimed is that Emzies has been completely inactive. If the wolves suspect she has a special role, they will try to claim it because no one will contest them.
This would only be true if we could be certain which role we suspect she has. Kadi's claim yesterday would have been pretty stupid if she had been basing it on the assumption that Emzies had the role, because there's absolutely no way of being sure that's the one she has if she does have a special role.

I already thought of that yes but, in that case she had to be lurking to know which players to take out? Has anyone seen her lurking?
I haven't, but she could easily be backreading during the night phases, when fewer people are likely to be looking at the thread.

Also, question I may have missed the answer to, but I’m rereading the roles. Do the two fire eater apprentices know they are apprentices? And know who the other apprentice is?
How fun would it be if both wolves were the fire eater apprentices?

I'm assuming Cyndi's gif is saying yes and yes to the actual questions and not just that we will get an answer xD

How fun would it be if both wolves were the fire eater apprentices?

Killing both wereclowns in one go would be *chef's kiss* It is interesting that you bring that up, Ruben :r

I think I'm post sus of Emzies and Donna right now, just because they really haven't helped much (or at all other than voting) so far. But Donna did say she was bad at the game so maybe this is her game play. I dunno.

I mean, I've only not helped because no one else voted Ana. I explained my suspicions. There's a lot of other people that haven't been helpful so
I'm not sure I understand your reasoning of being suspicious of me :lol:
But fair enough. Im just a worker, nothing special for me :lol:
I'm still unsure of Ana. Not going to vote there just yet but after all the chat yesterday and jumping on bandwagons and now being quiet I just

this game is so stressful

I mean, I've only not helped because no one else voted Ana. I explained my suspicions. There's a lot of other people that haven't been helpful so
I'm not sure I understand your reasoning of being suspicious of me :lol:
But fair enough. Im just a worker, nothing special for me :lol:
I'm still unsure of Ana. Not going to vote there just yet but after all the chat yesterday and jumping on bandwagons and now being quiet I just

this game is so stressful
That’s definitely fair! And yes, this game is stressful - I’ve just trying to do the “over analyzing” thing like others have been doing but am apparently not doing well lol.

I don’t feel like I know who to vote for this round, honestly.

I've been thinking about it and trying to get into Daph's head, and I'm fairly sure the person she would have protected last night would have been Claire. She had openly agreed with things Claire was saying in the discussion, clearly seemed to trust Claire, and knowing Daph I'm quite sure she would have chosen to protect one of the most active players. I'm fairly certain Daph guarded a wolf and was killed by them in turn, so unless something comes to me, my vote for now goes to Monty Pendleton.

Well that sucks T-T

I'm unfortunately not going to be able to get on properly today until it's probably too late to defend myself (I was lucky that I had a long weekend but it's back to work now and the day started at 1am for me so I will miss almost all of it), which is likely going to make me a super easy target for a bandwagon

I've been suspicious of Rowan's logic for most of the game now, but I don't have time to explain in detail and I'm not sure I could pinpoint it if I tried, anyway. I'm also going to be so mad if it's two people who've flown right under the radar the whole game =)) but if it is, heckin well played

All I'll say before I go is that I think there's a strong possibility Daph did protect me night one. We can assume the wolves either attacked Rowan or the person Daphne guarded, and I would also have been another obvious target for the wolves to take out early, and for Daphne to guard, plus she has been subtly agreeing with me the entire game which I feel could be a clue she knew she could trust me

Okay I have to go aaah I'll hopefully be able to join the discussion later!!

I don’t feel like I know who to vote for this round, honestly.
Me tooooo ugh
I've been suspicious of Rowan
Me too????? Like I don't know why, I don't feel like it's the logic for me, probably more just everyone agreeing with Rowan HAHA WHICH ISN'T YOUR FAULT but then you went and claimed master of ceremonies and no one has been like UMMM ACTUALLY YOU AREN'T, so I dunno. And then you trust Ana, so heck, what am i supposed to do with this information.

Heck it, for no other reason but voting to move on
I vote to lynch Stefan Archer

but then you went and claimed master of ceremonies and no one has been like UMMM ACTUALLY YOU AREN'T,
Just came back to say this occurred to me while I was getting dressed hahaha
Okay in that case I have more thoughts but I'll share them later!!!

And then you trust Ana, so heck, what am i supposed to do with this information.
I never trusted Ana, that was all explicitly part of my seer ruse :p I picked a random person to pretend I trusted for no reason, to convince the wolves I was the seer. I don't trust Ana any more than anyone else.

And I think the reason nobody has said 'hey you aren't master of ceremonies!!' is number 1) I'm Master of Ceremonies, so there's nobody with a legitimate counterclaim (When nobody counterclaimed Kadi we all accepted her claim as factual - very interesting that you wouldn't afford me that same courtesy) and 2) if you look back at my posts in the first two days, you can pretty clearly see the con I was running the whole time. My tactics are an open book - I spent all of day 2 trying to steer the conversation away every time anyone mentioned the Master of Ceremonies to try and cover my tracks, refocusing on SO ANY WAY HOW ABOUT THAT STRONGMAN in the hopes the wolves wouldn't pick up my plan.

think there's a strong possibility Daph did protect me night one
I'm assuming you mean night two, night one was before day one, when Lexi died.

I would also have been another obvious target for the wolves to take out early
Why exactly is this? Please explain why you would have been a more obvious target than me saying 'HEY I'M THE SEER' in every other post.

plus she has been subtly agreeing with me the entire game which I feel could be a clue she knew she could trust me
This is exactly my reason for voting for you. Daph trusted you, she likely saw you as a safe person to guard. The wolf Daph guarded last night will have been one of the people she trusted most in this game, which was you, or me. Daph likely would have protected me night 2, after I had spent all of Day 1 talking about how I didn't see anything reliable 👀 I've laid all of my cards on the table, whereas you've given misleading information, attempted to prime us to trust potentially unreliable information in future, and now you've pointed a finger at me with no evidence whatsoever, while I've made my strategy for this game extremely clear, and it's something anyone can easily go back and see in my previous posts. I went into this game with a plan, and I've played it out.

@Daisy Parker
I'm also interested in you 1) jumping in IMMEDIATELY to back Claire up and 2) dedicating your entire post to talking about how much you suspect me, then deflecting and voting for someone else entirely? I'd much prefer to stay and keep playing because I love Werewolf, but I do have to call into question why you wouldn't vote for me if you suspect me so much. Voting for me would be a waste of a day, but if you're so sure I'm untrustworthy, why not do it?

Look back at my posts this entire game. If I was a Seer, I was doing a terrible job of it. If I was a wolf, I was doing a terrible job pretending to be Seer. But if I was a Master of Ceremonies, trying to taunt the wolves into chasing me by pretending to be a terrible Seer everything I said and did made sense.

dedicating your entire post to talking about how much you suspect me, then deflecting and voting for someone else entirely?
Because when you claimed master of ceremonies and no one said no, I was like okay I believe you? So have given you the same courtesy.

Wasnt backing up Claire, was just agreeing and saying my reasons why, and then (maybe not so coherently) saying why I do trust you though (master of ceremonies). Must've missed the part where you said you didn't trust Ana so my bad.
I haven't gone back much to reread posts so I guess I'm just going with gut feelings and what's happening here and now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Because when you claimed master of ceremonies and no one said no, I was like okay I believe you? So have given you the same courtesy.
Aaaah, totally my bad! I misread your post, I thought you were saying you found my claim suspicious. Sorry!! Completely get what you were saying now.

A wild Rowan-is-a-wolf theory

This would only be true if we could be certain which role we suspect she has. Kadi's claim yesterday would have been pretty stupid if she had been basing it on the assumption that Emzies had the role, because there's absolutely no way of being sure that's the one she has if she does have a special role.
I wasn't referring to Kadi. I was referring to you :p There is a very good chance I'm overthinking this, but there is a very small possibility that you're a wolf. I'm still of the mind that the wolves knew last day phase that they had targeted the master of ceremonies (based on the text, which is vague, but points that way in my reading of it). If that person is also inactive, then they know master of ceremonies is a safe role to claim. It's the best role for a wolf to claim regardless of activity because as soon as we have two masters of ceremonies, we're lynching at least one of them, and it's a role that can only die by lynching.

^I point all this out, not because I think we should lynch Rowan just yet. But if it's super late in the game and Emzies is still here, then it's something to keep in mind. Until everyone claims a role, no one can 100% trust a person claiming a special role.

Who I'm suspicious of

So I'm kind of tempted to vote to lynch Emzies. I don't think she's necessarily a wolf, but she hasn't contributed at all and her silence is a growing liability.

Kiersten and Donna are also high on my suspects list, not because of anything they did (though I still find Kiersten's post from earlier mildly suspicious), but because as the two people claiming carnival worker, there's a much higher likelihood that one of them is a wolf. (The one useful thing about all the carnival worker deaths is that we're losing slots that wolves could hide behind).

Analyzing Daphne's posts

No one has mentioned this yet (which makes me kind of suspicious of Claire and Rowan since I feel like as two experienced players who are good at this game and noticing details, they would have said something by now), but the only person Daphne has explicitly said she trusted was Rowan. In fact, she did it twice.
The discussion on the strongman confused me a bit but I think I'm with Rowan. The strongman should reveal themselves if they're in danger of getting lynched. Unfortunately with the nature of the role I suspect the odds of them dying by wolf is more likely.

We don't have a whole lot to go on. I have been wondering if there is something we can glean from the fact that the wolves and strongman went for the same person, in all likelihood. I assume that may mean the strongman and wolves both went for someone active.

Unless of course the master of ceremonies was involved. I had forgotten about that role when I thought this all up.

I'm inclined to trust Rowan for now but I don't know how to vote yet.
My only explanation is that we have to vote for someone, I trust Rowan most out of people posting atm, and I want to avoid a tie xD I don't have any other reason really.
Daphne likely knew we would analyze her posts after her death. There's a decent chance she guarded Rowan one night and realized he was safe, hence her saying she trusts him. What I don't understand is why she didn't put forth two names since at that point, she would have guarded two players and known them to be safe.

There's also the counter-interpretation that Daphne trusted Rowan, guarded him night three, and died because of it. Given Rowan's claiming of master of ceremonies, it's much less likely, but again, still a possibility.

EDIT: Adding little section headings because this post got much longer than I intended lol

I wasn't referring to Kadi. I was referring to you :p There is a very good chance I'm overthinking this, but there is a very small possibility that you're a wolf. I'm still of the mind that the wolves knew last day phase that they had targeted the master of ceremonies (based on the text, which is vague, but points that way in my reading of it). If that person is also inactive, then they know master of ceremonies is a safe role to claim. It's the best role for a wolf to claim regardless of activity because as soon as we have two masters of ceremonies, we're lynching at least one of them, and it's a role that can only die by lynching.

^I point all this out, not because I think we should lynch Rowan just yet. But if it's super late in the game and Emzies is still here, then it's something to keep in mind. Until everyone claims a role, no one can 100% trust a person claiming a special role.
This is a good point, but I want to rebut it by pointing out that I've not claimed one role, but two :p I spent the first two full days claiming Seer without actually saying it, before revealing my true role. It would be a BANANAS leap of faith to assume that not one but TWO special roles would be quiet enough not to cause any concerns about me making claims in all directions. Even if I was somehow absolutely certain Emzies was the Master of Ceremonies, that wouldn't explain me spending two days pretending to be a Seer beforehand.

Daphne likely knew we would analyze her posts after her death. There's a decent chance she guarded Rowan one night and realized he was safe, hence her saying she trusts him. What I don't understand is why she didn't put forth two names since at that point, she would have guarded two players and known them to be safe.

There's also the counter-interpretation that Daphne trusted Rowan, guarded him night three, and died because of it. Given Rowan's claiming of master of ceremonies, it's much less likely, but again, still a possibility.
This is a v good point, but it would be a pretty wild assumption that neither Daph nor the wolves picked up on my very blatant hints Day 1 and both targeted someone else Night 2 when I'd spent 24 hours going on and on about what I saw.

This is the assumed timeline I'm working from, because it seems like the most likely series of events.

Night 1: The wolves go for Lexi, likely chosen at random. Daph guards someone else, also likely chosen at random.
Day 1: I spend the whole day dropping eye emojis and talking about the things I see going on.
Night 2: The wolves and Daph both go for me. Read back the Day 1 discussion - I was not subtle, and if you're reading it looking for hints for who to attack/protect in the conversation, those are pretty clear.
Day 2: Daph knows I'm not a wolf because she had protected me the previous night, makes it clear that she trusts me. Also mentions agreeing with Claire on things.
Night Three: The wolves go for me again assuming that I had been guarded the previous night. Daph guards someone else she thought she could trust (Claire, by my assumption.) who turns out to be a wolf and is killed by them.

Even if I'm not entirely right - if Daph trusted me because she had guarded me Night 1 instead for example - the fact of the matter is that if she was leaving clues, it only furthers my claim. It's easier for me to psychoanalyse Daph than anyone else right now, because I both know her very well and know the role she was playing. Anyone else could be saying anything else as a bluff or double bluff, but I know how Daph thinks and plays in games like this, and Claire stands out to me as the person she seemed most comfortable siding with, while never explicitly saying she had reason to trust Claire the way she did me, and therefore the person she was most likely to trust enough to protect next. Daph knows the value of leaving clues for after your death in this game, and I think her trail is clear (ha) enough for me to feel confident it points to Claire.

This is a good point, but I want to rebut it by pointing out that I've not claimed one role, but two :p I spent the first two full days claiming Seer without actually saying it, before revealing my true role. It would be a BANANAS leap of faith to assume that not one but TWO special roles would be quiet enough not to cause any concerns about me making claims in all directions. Even if I was somehow absolutely certain Emzies was the Master of Ceremonies, that wouldn't explain me spending two days pretending to be a Seer beforehand.
I completely missed your seer claims from the first day phase, so I'm not sure how obvious they were. I could have also been oblivious. Also, on day two, the actual seer couldn't have come forward to contradict you without guaranteeing their own death. And there was always a chance you were the strongman instead since all you said was that you trusted someone, not that you distrusted someone.

At the risk of sounding overly defensive, what are the chances Daphne guarded Donna night three? Daphne seemed to be guarding active players, and she did vote the same way as Donna last round.

If you're the master of ceremonies, then my working timeline is this:
Night 1: Daphne guards you
Night 2: Daphne guards an active player (I want to say Claire because she stands out as definitely active, but it could be anyone.)
Night 3; Daphne guards another active player and is killed for it.

I don't think she guarded you night 2, but only because I think the text would have referenced the strongman somehow. Then again, I guess we can't entirely trust the text since the hosts are being very vague about it.

If you're the master of ceremonies, then my working timeline is this:
Night 1: Daphne guards you
Night 2: Daphne guards an active player (I want to say Claire because she stands out as definitely active, but it could be anyone.)
Night 3; Daphne guards another active player and is killed for it.

I don't think she guarded you night 2, but only because I think the text would have referenced the strongman somehow. Then again, I guess we can't entirely trust the text since the hosts are being very vague about it.
I don't think Daphne would have had any reason to guard me on Night 1 over anyone else (I mean, technically she probably likes me as a person, but all's fair in love and Werewolf :p)

I highly doubt Daph had guarded Claire previously. She was extremely explicit about trusting me, and didn't mention anyone else at all. If she had the same cause to trust Claire, why not name us both? Why only me? I don't know why I was the only person named, but like I said, Daph is good at leaving crumbs. She didn't say explicitly that she trusted anyone else, so I don't trust anyone else.

As far as the text not referencing the Strongman... if the wolves did go for me Night 2, I was already safe by merit of my own role. Technically, the Strongman's guarding wouldn't influence the situation at all, so I can understand them not being mentioned in the text, particularly with how vague they've been this game.

I completely missed your seer claims from the first day phase, so I'm not sure how obvious they were.
Looking back I was more subtle on Day 1 than I remembered, but hopefully people in roles honed in on trying to find the Seer as quickly as possible would have clued in. I made sure to be quick to ask questions about how the Seer/Fortune Teller roles worked, made a lot of vague posts about wanting to be sure of things before I gave information, plus this particularly unsubtle phrasing/choice of emoji.
I haven't seen anything else that reliably makes me lean towards any other players right now, so I'll add a second vote for Amy Jewel. 👀👀
On day 2 I tried to pepper the word 'see' and the eyes emoji in as much as I could, but you're right that I was a bit less blatant about it Day 1. Still, if someone was on the watch for suspicious behaviour, hopefully I would have pinged their radar.

At the risk of sounding overly defensive, what are the chances Daphne guarded Donna night three? Daphne seemed to be guarding active players, and she did vote the same way as Donna last round.
If it was someone other than Claire, I actually think you would be the next on the list. They may have voted the same way, but Donna's mostly popped in occasionally with shorter posts, and mentioned that she found the discussions confusing. You, Claire, and I have been the most consistently active and vocal players, in terms of long posts, debates, and putting forth theories, and given that that was most likely Daph's priority that'd make us the top suspects. Daph didn't know that I was the Master of Ceremonies, only that I was making a lot of bold claims and making a big fuss about how much I trusted you, so it definitely wouldn't have been unreasonable to protect you. I do think Claire is more likely, as Daph tended to agree with her within the discussion itself, but it is worth noting those factors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back