Birthday Wereclown!

I really am a carnvial worker, Ana, so I guess one of us is the Daredevil. But this was very interesting. I feel like I have a better grasp on playing for next time seeing as I was killed off the first night previously :r

RolePerson
WereclownMonty Pendleton
WereclownBlaire Silver
SeerSkylar Anderson
StrongmanAmber Chou Wilson
Master of CeremoniesAinsley Lynch
DaredevilSelene Le Fey
Sword SwallowerPoppy Perkins
Fire EaterStefan Archer
Fortune TellerTiffaney Phoenix Blakely
Knife ThrowerRuben Right
Carnival WorkerAdorah Zumwait
Carnival WorkerDaisy Parker
Carnival WorkerAmy Jewel
Carnival WorkerHarper Alston

Night 1:
Strongman did not guard anyone.
Seer asked to see Poppy
The fire eater missed the deadline to create apprentices. :o
But they planned to link Monty and Skylar which would have been fuuuuuuun xD

Night 2
Seer asked to see Ruben.
Strongman guarded Ainsley
Werewolves also went for Ainsley this night.

Night 3
Seer asked to see Blair
Strongman guarded Monty.
Werewolves also went for Amber .

Night 4
Seer asked to see Harper.

Ohhh wow that was a wild series of events! BOY I'M GLAD CLAIRE & SAMANTHA DIDN'T GET LINKED HAHA

Hahaa, thank you for the game!!! It was so cool!!!:trolol:

Heheheee being the baddie is so stressful =))

The reason I brought up the strongman thing this game (although last game I really did bring it up to try to help) was because I wanted them to guard different people each night, increasing the chance of them dying

I thought they had guarded Rowan night 2 because Rowan didn't bring up the Master of Ceremonies role at all (you got me there!!!), and I figured they might just keep guarding Rowan over and over if I didn't say something

When Rowan kept saying he trusted Ana, I figured he was either the seer (not likely because he hadn't had time to confirm he was the real one in order to trust Ana so thoroughly), or he and Ana were the apprentices

Sophia figured out Daphne was probably the strongman by the fact she had said she fully trusted him - I completely overlooked this =))

My comments about the strongman ended up backfiring on me, since we went for Daphne the same night she guarded us, right after I said the strongman should guard other people :lol:

Also I'm SO sorry @Tiffaney Phoenix Blakely T-T we chose pretty randomly night one but you were the person that we thought nobody would suspect either of us would go for. I felt so bad that night I struggled to sleep omg xD

Congrats guys and well played!!!! :party:

But they planned to link Monty and Skylar which would have been fuuuuuuun
Hahahaha I just realised how great that would have been =)) aww

Last edited:
because Rowan didn't bring up the Master of Ceremonies role at all (you got me there!!!)
GOD I got so stressed out every time anyone brought up the possibility lmao oh my god I was like ANYWAY LETS TALK MORE ABOUT THE STRONGMAN HUH NO OTHER POSSIBILITY GOTTA BE THE STRONGMAN HUUUUH

Sophia figured out Daphne was probably the strongman by the fact she had said she fully trusted him - I completely overlooked this
DANG this is so smart ahahah it didn't even occur to me until the next day when Ana(i think) brought it up, I just thought she believed my terrible ruse lmao

That fact that I figured out that Daphne was the strongman was probably the best thing I did in the whole game and it was the only thing I was pretty much sure about (except the fact that Rowan is not a seer, too loud) but ughhhh, Samantha did so great job with covering up that she is a seer while being quiet, oh my Gooooooood, I didn't even have a thought that it could be you =))

But yesss, so sorry for taking you out Lexi, it just made the most sense ♥️

Also I'm SO sorry @Tiffaney Phoenix Blakely T-T we chose pretty randomly night one but you were the person that we thought nobody would suspect either of us would go for.
Lexi's death actually made me instantly suspicious of Sophia because it was such a strange pick for night one :r

When Rowan kept saying he trusted Ana, I figured he was either the seer (not likely because he hadn't had time to confirm he was the real one in order to trust Ana so thoroughly), or he and Ana were the apprentices
This was much smarter than my wild "Rowan is a wolf pretending to be a seer" theory lol. I also started to suspect he was the strongman given how certain he was. So well played, Rowan!

Also good job, Samantha, for surviving as seer and identifying your role/the wolf so quickly!

Also I'm SO sorry @Tiffaney Phoenix Blakely T-T we chose pretty randomly night one but you were the person that we thought nobody would suspect either of us would go for. I felt so bad that night I struggled to sleep omg
Hahahaha It's okay I enjoyed spectating as well... No need to worry... It is a game after all and you play to win so I can understand that... :D #hugs

Yaaay go village!
I felt very silly when I Realized I didn't guard anyone night 1, werewolf kind of surprised me.

I ended up only guarding one person and he didn't even need guarding xD BUT at least I managed to prove Rowan's innocence and he could help the village a lot.
Funny to see that it didn't matter who I went for night 3, I thought it might be the case. I wonder if I was too obvious about trusting Rowan xD But I wanted to leave some sort of trail after death :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back