Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Hello lovely people of HNZ! Welcome to another BWU for HNZ, and it sure is a big one! Stick with me and (you'll never go hungry again!) I shall let you know what the haps is!

Graduation!
I'm not sure how the heCK we've gotten to this point of time in the year, but here we are!! Graduation is up an running, so make sure you head along if your character is graduating or a guest! We all also know that that means....

Exams!
EXAMS are on their way!
You should see the exams starting to pop up very soon, including the OWLs and NEWTs! Good luck to all!
Professors please be sure to let us know if you need any assistance, and get that grading did!

LGBTQ + Pride 2048
HNZ's Pride event is up and in full swing! A loved site wide event that being run by The Wild Patch Club this year, make sure to have your characters head on over, or just give it a read, by clicking here!

Career Fair Sign ups!
Do you have a character (with a career :p ) that would be keen to speak to the youths about their job? Head on over to the sign up sheet for the Career Fair! We need you to keep these things going!

Dueling Tournament Over!
After a fierce battle, the dueling tournament for this IC is over! Congratulations to all the winners - to see the final overall scores, check out this post!

Software Update
By now, you would have realized that there are some teeny changes on HNZ! Cool emojis? Round avatars? Conversation sorting?! DO NOT FRET MY FRIENDS! There was a planned downtime over the weekend where there was maintenance and upgrades done! Check out Nick's Announcement for more information on this cool update!

Anonymous Compliments
Doing things a little bit differently this year, the information for Anonymous Compliments has been posted here! Check it out to see how you can get involved with this verrry cool activity.

Character Spotlight!
The first Character Spotlight of the year has gone up, and it's the one and only Kris! Check out the full announcement here! In addition to the usual post, there is also another section of Shouty set up where we can discuss/ask questions/swoon over the spotlighted character. VERY EXCITING STUFF~

Information Button!
Thanks to the wonderful team, the Site Documents are back, all pretty and shiny and new! NO MORE GETTING LOST! Site Docs

Ministry Meeting
An important meeting for the Heads of Departments is underway, make sure you head on over to check out the gossip and what the Ministry is up to! (Because everyone loves meetings right!?) Meeting time!

Apps are closing
And for the final, very important update for you, Apps will be closing on Thursday for SOrTiNG TImE! I know I'm very excited for that, so let's make sure we all get our apps in on time and bog down the admins before they close it! :D (just kidding don't do it) (i love you guys, for real)

• Look how they shine for you - After her first semester away from home teaching, Professor Madlyn Ateara's partner organises a date night. The two reminisce about old times over a picnic as they watch the sunset and wait for it to get dark enough to star gaze. But is Chayton hiding a secret agenda?
    Other info: This plot is incredibly sweet and should not be read if you are at risk of developing diabetes. :p
  • Out of Bounds - Elvera Le Fey, owner of The Inner Eye, gets a peculiar visitor seeking out for answers.
  • Y32 Dueling Match 14 - A duel between best friends takes a turn for the worse as hidden jealousy and anger boils to the surface.
  • One Good Thing - Three future firsties meet each other on a playground. They do not get along.
  • Complementary Colours - Hayley has something important to tell Harley
  • The Heart of a Snake - Tyler shows his true colors and cements his friendship with Blake, throwing Jasper under the bus.

• SORTING!!!
  • Accio!
  • Exams??
  • Career Fair!
  • Anonymous Compliments :wub:

THE END! Thanks for sticking it out with me. GO HUFFLEPUFF!
~Donna :donna:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Hooray, so much going on! Thanks for the update Donna! :wub:

SORTING HYYPEE :party:

Thanks for posting, Donna!! :wub: Very much excited for all the anonymous compliments love!!

Brb sending 200 plot apps

Aaa so much going on, thanks Donna!

Thank you for the update, Donna!
<_<:lol::wub: Mia :p
I did not actually think that comment would make it to the BWU :doh: :unsure:

As always thanks for the update Donna. It seems like things have been very busy. Good luck with sorting everyone.

Time to throw in my app! Also I'm loving this site update and circle avatars!
Thanks for the update :D

Also lets take a moment to realise Hufflepuff are totally gonna win :wub:

Thanks for the updates!! Sad about graduation, but also a lot of nice things that will come.

Thanks for posting this update, Donna! :D
Also, as I mentioned in shouty, since site docs is back up we'll no longer be answering the "where can I find?!" questions that became so popular since our move. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back