Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Hello everyone!

Dan and I are hosting another career fair in the holidays between y32 and y33. For it to become reality, we need several roleplayers with characters in varied positions to apply.

If you are interested in having your character participate, please read the following. Cyndi will be accepting PMs from RPers that want to apply with characters to participate at the event until 23 February, so a week from now. Please only apply if you know you can be active in the event. Your PM should be from the character you're wanting to participate with and should include your character's age, occupation, length of time in that occupation, and 1 sentence explaining why that character should be chosen to participate.

PMing is not a guarantee that you will be chosen to participate, but we will let everyone know whether they are chosen or not. We are looking for participants from different occupations (examples include ministry employees, healers, magizoologists, journalists, Aurors, professors, etc. ).

If there are enough characters to participate, the event will begin on February 25.

Please send applications to Professor Cyndi Kingsley, not to me!

Last edited:
Only a couple of days left to apply!

Unfortunately not enough people applied for this, so the event won't be taking place this year.

Since this didn't happen, I propose we have a quidditch con?!

Pls, don't' roast me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back