Alexis Rodes King

Alexis Rodes King

The Rodes are not easy to get on your side.
OOC First Name
Lexi
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Flexible Larch Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Basics:
Name: Alexis Rodes King
Birthdate: 26th June 2041
Blood status: Pure-blood
Appearance: (as simple as possible)
  1. Hair: Brunette
  2. Eyes: Hazelnut
  3. Height: (Don't Know)
  4. Style: Smart casual. Preferably always in a blazer for school. Jeans and button-up shirts for weekends.
  5. Other features: Tattoo on the left forearm, and distinct bird birthmark on her right side ribs just above her waist.
House: Slytherin
Wand: Dragon heartstring core, 12½" Flexible, Lurch Wood, Curved
LengthA fairly average length for a wand, not at all uncommon or very special.
StyleGreat care was taken in crafting this wand's wood to spiral to its point, giving it a beautiful aesthetic quality.
WoodLarch is a durable wand wood that helps realize new talents and always seems to have some unexpected qualities influenced by its owner.
CoreThis wand core is popular with the dark wizards, but useful for all as wands of this nature seem to learn spells with more ease than other wands do. A wand with a dragon heartstring will contain a great deal of power, so it is advised that the wand caster knows how to handle such power.
FlexibilityFlexible: Not easily broken, this wand performs under strenuous circumstances with little effort - though how well it performs is ultimately up to its wielder.

More details:

Personality: Vindictive, introverted, observant, smart-ass, always willing to learn new things, attentive to detail. Short-tempered and short attention span. Book nerd since it's the only thing she's capable of concentrating on for long periods of time. Origami lover and creator. Insomniac and slightly adventurous. Rule and boundary tester (not too much that she would get in trouble). Trustworthy, but doesn't trust others easily. Quick learner.

Family:
Parents
God-Parents
Siblings
cqsOwOg.jpeg

Raylon Zach King

Former Ravenclaw.
Lived in England.
Died in a mysterious magical accident in his home with his wife Nixa.
2xTOAUQ.jpeg

Marcus Zethoin

Former Slytherin.
Raised Alexis and Zachariah since the death of his best friend (Nixa) and her husband.
He lives in New Zealand which caused the kids to have to move there.
Spoils his godchildren rotten.
LHQEphk.jpeg
Zachariah Ezekiel King

Younger Brother by 2 years.
Ravenclaw house.
7zQCrXq.jpg

Nixa King ne Blakely

Attended Beauxbatons Academy.
Died in a mysterious magical accident in his home with her husband Raylon.
No God Mother

History: Patents died when Alexis was fairly young due to a spell going the wrong way. They had gotten trapped in their house and burnt. Alexis had been visiting her grandmother in the hospital on that day. Shortly after the accident, her grandmother died. She was raised by her former Slytherin godfather although she is the child of former Ravenclaw's. Her growing-up situation was not entirely ideal at first as she slept in a hammock at the bottom of a stone tower. (Feel sorry for said Godfather he didn't know this would happen). It was designed as living courts by her godfather and was initially designed for one person living. Her closest companion and only friend is her cat, Kaiba, a present she got for her tenth birthday from her godfather. Two years after the accident they moved (Alexis, Zachariah, and their godfather) into a small house just big enough so each had their own space. All she knows about her family is her bloodline (being old enough to remember their family tree) and stories that her godfather told her about before she was born. The floor of the tower was enchanted by her godfather to hide the family tree. Said tower is used for potion experiments now. The enchantment was placed after Alexis had drawn every detail she could remember of the family tree.

Last edited:
I find a lot of people adding such things in their Bio's so I thought I should too.

Year
Title
Description
Extra
Before 1st YearFirst on The ListAlexis goes to Olivander's to buy a WandOriginal Thread [ISPOILER](Posting Mistake)[/ISPOILER]
Before 1st YearFirst the WandAlexis goes to Olivander's to buy a WandSecond Thread (Completed)
Before 1st YearThe BasicsAlexis finds herself exploring Flourish and Blott'sUnanswered Thread [ISPOILER](Posting Mistake)[/ISPOILER]

Before 1st Year
Extra ReadsAlexis was in Flourish and Bott's Looking for some (maybe too many) books to ReadSecond Thread (Incomplete I guess?)

Before 1st Year
Who Takes Trains These DaysOn her way to Hogwarts Alexis finds herself in a Compartment with three other girlsI guess it is a complete Thread?
(5)​
1st Year?School Wear DreadAlexis Buys herself a Blazer for the school yearOriginal Thread [ISPOILER](Completed Thread kind of)[/ISPOILER]
1st Year?BlazerAlexis buys herself a Blazer for the school yearSecond Thread (Completed)
(2)​
1st YearY36 Start of Year FeastAfter the sorting, comes the FeastCompleted

1st Year
Snake GirlsAlexis finds herself surrounded by her RoommatesI guess It's completed (I went M.I.A. for a while)
1st YearLazy Pass Time ReadingWith the intent of Reading Alexis finds herself in the common room talking to Luxen Silverback II and Penny WillsCompleted I guess
1st YearAdventure SeekingAlexis finds herself wandering around in the Dungeons with Liusaidh Fergusson when they run into Luxen Silverback II Completed
1st YearSleepy TimeAlexis is back in the common room and getting her Nails Painted with four other peopleCompleted I guess
1st YearEnchanted DrawingsSitting in the dorm room, Alexis Draws an enchanted pictureUnanswered Thread
1st YearLate Night SpellsAlexis goes to the Abandoned class and almost gets caught after hours in a place she shouldn't beCompleted
1st YearNothing Good Happens After DarkAfter being saved by a house-elf, Tinny, Alexis runs into Luxen Silverback II in the Slytherin Common RoomCompleted
1st YearCuriosity Almost Killed the CatOut for a walk with her cat, Alexis has to save him from the dangers of the Forbidden Forest. While there she runs into Tilly Drage and they have a pleasant conversation all the way back to the Castle.Completed
1st YearTwo Essays One LocationAlexis is having trouble with some of her work so she seeks help from Luxen Silverback II in the LibraryCompleted I guess
1st YearRestlessAlexis finds herself on the Great Lawn plotting PranksCompleted I guess
1st YearHide and Homenum RevelioWhile everyone else was at the quidditch game Alexis met up with Luxen Silverback II to help him practice a spell with a little Hide and SeekCompleted I guess
1st YearMaking NotesAlexis approached her Professor, Professor Octavia Pourroulis, For help on catch up NotesIncomplete (I went M.I.A.)
(13)​

Subject

Classes Attended (RP'd)

Classes Missed

1st YearHistory of MagicLesson 1, Lesson 2, Lesson 3Everything Else [ISPOILER]Went M.I.A[/ISPOILER]
1st YearDefense Against Dark ArtsLesson 1, Lesson 2, Lesson 3Everything Else [ISPOILER]Went M.I.A[/ISPOILER]
1st YearAstronomyLesson 1, Lesson 2, Lesson 3Everything Else [ISPOILER]Went M.I.A[/ISPOILER]
1st YearFlyingLesson 1, Lesson 2, Lesson 3Everything Else [ISPOILER]Went M.I.A[/ISPOILER]
(4)​

ClassGrade
1st Year Potions
P​
1st Year Charms
P​
1st Year Transfiguration
P​
1st Year Herbology
P​
1st Yer History of Magic
A​
1st Year Defence Against the Dark Arts
A​
1st Year Astronomy
A​
1st Year Flying
A​
House Points Earned
124​
3.5 - P/A​

Wow, that was more than I thought... Anyway, that was first-year IC Threads. The OOC Threads are listed here:
Welp! That's all for this update. (P.S. This only 1st Year stuff)

Last edited:
This post is for the second year I guess and all my OOC so far... [ISPOILER](Slowly dying from typing so much {From my book to here})[/ISPOILER]

Year
Title
Description
Extra
2nd Year (Basically)What a Lovely Day to Be OutsideKaiba runs off when Alexis takes him out, he runs toward two people, Christina Holmgaard and Lucas Fletcher in the GrassCompleted
2nd Year (Basically)A Mask of My Own FaceAlexis takes Kaiba for a walk and he runs into the Abandoned class where two kids, Freya Song and Connor Holland, are already ChattingCompleted - Alexis Left the two in the room.
2nd YearY37 End of Year FeastIt's the end of another school year so of course, there is a FeastCompleted
(3)​

Subject

Classes Attended (RP'd)

Classes Missed

2nd YearAstronomyLesson 5, Lesson 6; ExamEverything before what has been mentioned.
2nd YearHistory of MagicLesson 5, Lesson 6; ExamEverything before what has been mentioned.
2nd YearDefense Against Dark ArtsLesson 5, Lesson 6; ExamEverything before what has been mentioned.
(3)​

Extra

Makeup Lessons; AstronomyMakeup Section; Defense Against Dark ArtsMakeup Work: Y37; History of Magic [ISPOILER](Submitted Late)[/ISPOILER]
(3)​

Time Period

Title

Description

Extra

Summer of Year 2/3Fresh AirAlexis went for a walk and, would you know it, met a muggle, Hester MacGillivray, in Obsidian HarborCompleted Basically

Summer of Year 2/3
Lost KittenOh no Kaiba was lost, poor kitty, but Alexis had help from Ronald Lazarao in Bridgestone VillageCompleted Thread

Summer of Year 2/3
Presents For a Best FriendIt's almost time for year 3 so Alexis thought Kaiba needed something else to keep him busy so she went ShoppingCompleted Thread
(3)​

ClassGrade
2nd Year Potions
P​
2nd Year Charms
P​
2nd Year Transfiguration
P​
2nd Year Herbology
P​
2nd Year History of Magic
A​
2nd Year Defence Against the Dark Arts
O​
2nd Year Astronomy
O​
House Points Earned
210​
4 - A​

I know it's not much, I was gone for a while. Anyway the OOC:
Just some fun because why not right? You can ignore this if you wish, it has nothing to do with the character.
  1. Memes
  2. Last Letter, New Person
  3. Would you Rather...?
  4. Mate, Date, or Slate
  5. Get to Know You
  6. Get to Know You...r Characters
  7. Favorite Quotes
  8. What Are You Listening To?
  9. This is something interesting; Character Aesthetics
(P.S This is only 2nd-year stuff)

Last edited:
Third Year Threads (Incomplete)

YearTitleDescriptionExtra
3rd YearAn Adventure Before ClassesOn the first day at Hogwarts Alexis finds herself wandering near the Forbidden Forest with Flynn North.Completed
3rd YearA Whole Bunch Of SnakesBack at Hogwarts and in the Slytherin Girls Dorm.Completed
3rd YearLost DreamsNot able to sleep Alexis finds herself talking to Saira Lykims in the Slytherin Common Room.Completed
3rd YearA Reminiscent DissentSitting in The Student Lounge with Kaiba, Alexis talks about Golems with Harper Alston.Completed
3rd YearY38 Club FairAlexis heads to the Courtyard after hearing about an Art Club.Completed For Alexis
3rd YearPaintings and MemoriesAlexis tries recreating an enchanted painting when one of her classmates, Blair Silver, shows up to watch her Draw.Completed
3rd YearWhat If?Alexis needed some air and wandering down to the Lake Front she meets a not-so-friendly Mackenzie Dawson.Completed
3rd YearSpin The Bottle Y38Spin the Bottle
3rd YearA Quiet Place to SketchDraw Him
3rd YearAfter The News
()​
Subject
Classes Attended (RP'd)
Classes Missed
()​
Extra
()​
Time Period
Title