Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Branson❤️
Wand
Curly, 9", Acacia, Essence of Belladonna, Unyielding
Blair was making a little tour through school and got stuck on the second floor corridor with all the paintings. She didn't have a talent in drawing or/and painting, but she had such a skilled talent in watching paintings, especially if they were moving all around. Silver couldn't help herself, but think about home and all the paintings in previous schools, and in all Russian muggle museums. She made strings with home in everything, it didn't help her a lot. She liked New Zealand a lot, but it kinda wasn't it, it was too hot for her and too sunny for her eyes and her skin, she felt like she was sunbathing all the time.The only thing that kept her unburned was her Latina blood, but she wouldn't admit it. For her Latina blood was her biggest minus, but not while she was watching paintings.

@Alexis Rodes King

Alexis frowned when she noticed a girl walking towards her. When she stopped Alexis sighed. "You're blocking my view." Alexis stated plainly. She was trying to recreate on of the paintings and one of her classmates, whose name she didn't remember, was blocking her way. It's not that she couldn't move or anything. The problem was that if she moved she would have a whole different view on it. That would mess up her already half drawn recreation. Besides she had just managed to get comfortable in her spot. Her sketch book was also in the perfect position where the edge wasn't stabbing her.

Somehow Blair managed to not notice real human and she got scared when heard unexpected voice. Blair easily jumped, but then turned around and looked at the new girl. "I'm sorry," she moved away from girl's view and came closer to her. "We are classmates, да? I am Blair," new transfer smiled at the Slytherin girl. She saw her several times with Slytherins. "What are you doing?" she wasn't the most curious person, but she tried to keep contact with her. Blair had such a strong Russian accent and it sounded quit sharp.

да - yes (in this situation right)

Alexis went back to looking at her sketch pad when the girl moved. She wasn't expecting communication further than that. Not looking up she nodded her head at Blair's question and introduction. "Yeah, we are." Alexis said softly and added "Alexis." As her introduction. She wasn't paying to much attention to Blair as that's what happened when she drew. She almost completely zoned out. Because of this she almost missed the last question. "Recreating the painting without the enchantment," Alexis explained still not looking away from her sketch pad. With the occasional glances towards the painting.

Blair happily smiled when girl admitted that they are classmates, at least she didn't make a mistake there. "Nice to meet you Alexis, native Zealander?" she looked at the girl with interest and leaned to the wall and tried to see Alexis drawing. "Looks good, you're talanted." Blair in a half voice admitted while still looking at sketch. "Have you thought about becoming a professional artist?" she quietly asked, she thought that talking loudly would break girl's artistic atmosphere.

Alexis was starting to finish off some details at the bottom of her page. It seemed her classmate Blair hadn't left yet. "No." Alexis stated in response. She had only moved to New Zealand after her parents died. Alexis tilted her head to find a better angle for some details. "Thank you. No, I haven't" Alexis said again. She finished off the bottom and turned to face her classmate. "What about you do you like art?" Alexis asked.

OOC: Sorry It posted while I was still busy cause I'm using my phone

Blair wasn't that easy to scare off, she was Russian after all and it was really strong stereotype about Russians being strong and independent. "Where are you from?" she glanced at her and then from time to time watched at Alexis sketch. "Well, you should try. You'd gain a lot," Blair smiled at her and then her smile became more cheerful when Alexis finally paid attention to her. "Only dancing arts, I am into dancing. Have you tried to dance? Do you have dancing club in Hogwarts?" she asked curiously.

That's okay, no problems at all!

Alexis blinked at Blair. She was a rather energetic person in Alexis' eyes. "Oh ammm I was born in England." Alexis said. She had never really said that to anyone before so it seemed weird to her. Alexis shrugged at the suggestion of pursuing art. At the moment she mostly did it as a hobby. "Yeah, I guess I do dance sometimes. I know they have an Art club that I think covers dancing as well." Alexis admitted trying to remember the name of the club. She was really bad with names.

Blair wanted communication, she wasn't there to find best friends for all her life, but some friends she would love to have. "England, I have seen pictures from there. I love all these houses from bricks," she loved red colour and bricks, they looked good. Not just like plain brick, but when they were used in the buildings. "In which style do you dance? Oh, Art club with dancing totally sounds interesting, I will try to keep eyes opened for it." For Blair, dances surely wasn't just hobby, she wanted to work with that and she was already had several lists of how to achieve that.

Alexis wasn't much for talking since she was mostly an introvert. Making friends was something she wanted though. "Oh, that's cool I don't remember what my house looked like." Alexis admitted. She had to take a moment to think about the dance question before answering it. "I just freestyle I guess." Alexis shrugged. She only danced when the feeling struck.

Then it was totally good that Blair was more ambivert with some tendence to being lightly extroverted. "Oh, it must be really hard. It was long time ago that you moved here, right? I moved here only at the beginning of summer, it's surely too hot there." she admitted with smile and waving hand at her own face. "Cute! I dance hip-hop and mainly focus on reggaeton and lyrical," she wasn't asked about it, but she told anyways if they were talking about dances. "What is that thing that you like the most in Hogwarts?"

Alexis simply nodded. It had been a long time since she moved. And it was a long time since she thought about it. She kept quiet as Blair spoke. Alexis took note of how energetic Blair was. Although Alexis had absolutely no idea what Blair was talking about she nodded her head like she understood, not wanting to sound dumb. "I like its beauty. Like there are so many good spots to sit and draw. and I don't always have to worry about Kaiba running around." Alexis explained. "And what about you?"

It was surely for good that Alexis didn't tell that she didn't understand wha Blair was talking about. Russian girl had some tendence to get mad when people didn't know things that seemed so easy. Easy only for Blair. "Kaiba? Is that a pet?" she frowned a bit. "Ну I don't have anything specific I like here currently. Hogwarts is good, but I miss my old school. I can say what I find more weird there, alright, not weird, uncommon to us." with us she meant kids from Koldostoretz. "You are literally flying on brooms," she frowned again. For her brooms were meant to clean up rooms not to fly on, she knew that almost every other magical school did that, but she wasn't used to that.

Alexis felt silly for not explaining who Kaiba was. Like the little rescuer he was, a sleek black cat came trotting up to her. She picked him up with a smile. "This is Kaiba." Alexis said to Blair smiling. Blair was talking about weird things and Alexcxis ground not exactly understanding. Then she used the broom as an example and Alexis giggled. "But that's normal. What else would you use a magic broom for?" Alexis asked trying not to laugh.

Blair bursted into a soft smile when she saw who is Kaiba. "He is so adorable! Can I pet him? Or he dislikes unknown people?" her previous roommate had a cat who always bit her, even when she didn't touch him. "I mean, weren't brooms invented for a cleaning? In Koldovstoretz we flew on a plain tree with roots and with brooms we mopped the floor." she said like it was the most normal thing. Yes, she did grow up with mom who's a witch, but it was just Blair. She didn't get so used to everything that easily.

Alexis nodded her head. "Go ahead. He loves the attention." Alexis smiled. She laughed a bit when she heard Blair's explanation. She had never heard of such a thing. They had house elves to do the cleaning. What they used was a mystery to her. "Our house elves clean the floors. And our brooms are used mostly for Quidditch." Alexis grinned.

"Well, he deserves all the attention!" Blair let herself put all her focus on Kaiba, he surely was cutie. She pet him and only lightly listened to what Alexis said, she heard, but it wasn't the main thing for Blair. That was the reason why she answered only a moment later. "Right, house elves. Forgot about them, what people here do with them that even headmistress talked about it?" she fastly glanced up and then understood that she has to explain herself. "Uh, I didn't really understand what she said. I usually understand everything, but it was too much to catch up and I got lost with what she said." Blair admitted and looked back to Kaiba and continued to pay him all her attention, but just looking up at Alexis at some moments.

Alexis could tell Kaiba was having the best time. It was funny to her to think that if this was the first year he would be clawing Blair instead of letting her pet him. He had grown a lot more comfortable with Hogwarts much like Alexis had. Alexis smiled a bit more when Blair said she hadn't understood what the Headmistress had said. "Basically there are kids who grew up getting everything personally delivered to them by their family house-elves. They come here and think they can still boss around the School's elves like they do at home. So the Headmistress was just letting them know that they couldn't do that and had to be respectful." Alexis explained as best she could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back