Grisha Styx

Food Enthusiast
OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
This is like, an annual thing so yes, let's get into it. I might be slow but I am working on getting things under control. Apparently, there is a such thing as too many students. Anyway, here they are!

Beau Chamberlin
tumblr_inline_ppo20lv8K41vjg4rh_250.gif

4th Year
Beau here is my beautiful veela , who is also deaf. He is a sweetie though. Beau is a member of Accio! and he has a handful of friends. Beau is a super sweet guy, though when he gets annoyed, he will sign insults but smile the whole time. Beau loves school, though his grades slipped. He wanted to get better in school.
What I need: Anything but romance, as he has that.
Kalif Styx III
tumblr_inline_p7l2ckDPkZ1si4ayo_250.gif

4th Year
Kalif here is my cold hearted Slytherin. Most of his group of allies have went off to other schools, but he still has a small ground around him. If you ever wanted to know what Styx was like in school, this is him. A mini Styx. He is taking all electives, so he has no time to waste. Though, he tends to get annoyed quickly with people he deems unworthy.
What I need: More interactions. Romance, no.
Lucifer Styx
tumblr_inline_o2cz118mjt1qlt39u_250.gif

3rd Year
This is my little Lucifer. He is definitely on the evil side, but he won't be showing that for some time. He is one of Hades' children, so he is actually my puff prefect's uncle. Happens a lot with this family though. Lucifer is not afraid to show when he dislikes someone. It can bring out interesting threads when you get on his nerves.
What I need: Almost everything. Romance is in the works.
Connor Chamberlin
tumblr_inline_ovu4qgubBa1qlt39u_400.gif

2nd Year
This is Connor Chamberlin, first cousin to Beau Chamberlin. Connor knows braille and sign language from his relatives, but is more than happy to talk. He is very sarcastic and witty, but as well as guarded. Connor is one of those that doesn't make friends easy, but when he is a friend, he is loyal with tough love. Probably really tough love.
What I need: Everything of course.
Levi Zhefarovich
tumblr_mdc83peMKP1r1k958o2_250.gif

2nd Year
This is my little Levi who lost his dad to Ihiihi (he doesn't know that yet). He loves puzzles and spends his time with a ton of jigsaws. Levi will logically point out everything that doesn't make sense. He is not used to being emotional since he uses logic for everything. Probably why he is a Ravenclaw. Levi is an older brother, and his brother comes in next year.
What I need: He needs everything.
Aristides Zhefarovich
tumblr_inline_nrnk1yBuxJ1szaa83_250.gif

1st Year
Aries here is a child from a two ex Aurors, with one being a werewolf. Aries is a calculated boy with a hatred toward the ministry. He believes that they are not to be trusted at all. So, Aries is overall just a quiet kid. Aries knows that his name is rather complicated, so he just goes by Aries. Aries did not care about attending HNZ though.
What I need: Everything except endgame romance
Grisha Styx
tumblr_inline_p9kj4e0H4Z1siivyg_250.gif

1st Year
And this is my firstie, Jaken Styx's grandson from an illegitimate son that he was not aware of prior to his death. Grisha is new to the Styx family, so he is getting used to the traditions. He is a junk food junkie. He eats a ton of candy and treats, then crashes. And rinse and repeat. He is a sweet kid though,
What I need: Another one that needs things

Hey Kaitlyn,

I can offer you Natalia, my second year Slytherin, as she's a pureblood who is trying to connect to more purebloods. I can imagine her trying to talk to Kalif, with maybe not a lot of succes? Depending on how it goes. She's from a family that's only been more prominent again recently and trying to get better standing again. I could also see her talk to Levi as he's in her year and maybe a bit less intimidating, maybe they could be friends?

Riley King for Grisha or any of your 2nd years? :wub:

Hey Kaitlyn,

For Lucifer I can offer Blair (3rd year puff). She's a transfer from Koldovstoretz and actually is more down to Earth. Easily communicates with people even if doesn't get attached to them that easily. She is moody and often cusses after sudden mood changes. She is also sporty. They can be friends, closer friends, crushes or anything, for romance, she is kinda scared of love and thinks that it's really overrated, since her dad left her before she was born. She hates Italy and her dad, can get mad after mentioning it and then get kinda emotional.

For Grisha I can offer Parker and Jules. Parker is his roommate, they can be friends or dislikes, up to you. Parker is confused, lightly angered and stressed out, but after all he is pretty sweet, even if he seems mean or just uninterested. Jules is loud, daring, friendly and talkative, they surely can be friends/best friends. She always protects her friends and brother, even if is jokingly mean to him herself.

Let me know what you think about it!!! Good luck with plots!

Hey Kaitlyn,

I have Benji Killian, a first-year Ravenclaw. Benji is a bit laid back when it comes to his overall personality. He is curious about the world and he has a healthy appetite for learning. He lost his dad a few years ago and leaves with his stepdad who he had a complicated relationship with over the years but gets along with well enough. I imagine that he could get on well enough with Grisha or Levi.

@Grisha Styx

Hey Hey...

I don't know if you would like, But I feel Alexis could use an associate like Lucifer. He could push her to expose her more evil side and she, in turn, could maybe help him get away with some not so good stuff... (Does that make sense?) She is generally reserved but she won't take poop from people so I think that could be interesting.

If you want a candy sharing (possibly stealing) buddy for Grisha then @Zachariah Ezekiel King might be your guy... He has one hell of a sweet tooth and you will never find him without candy (Mostly chocolate)... Although he's not very easy to get along with (at first)

Hey Kaitlyn,

I can offer you Natalia, my second year Slytherin, as she's a pureblood who is trying to connect to more purebloods. I can imagine her trying to talk to Kalif, with maybe not a lot of succes? Depending on how it goes. She's from a family that's only been more prominent again recently and trying to get better standing again. I could also see her talk to Levi as he's in her year and maybe a bit less intimidating, maybe they could be friends?
I always welcome more threads with Kalif. Be prepared for someone who might not talk at all to her, or dismiss her completely. As far as Levi, he is pretty open about things, so he could easily be her friend.
Riley King for Grisha or any of your 2nd years? :wub:
Hmm, most certainly. Grisha is part Matthias/Hensel, so he and Riley are distant relatives! (so no romance there my dear). Riley is a Gryffindor so maybe her and Zoya could be friends. Connor might be harder though. Riley might be too much for Levi xD
Hey Kaitlyn,

For Lucifer I can offer Blair (3rd year puff). She's a transfer from Koldovstoretz and actually is more down to Earth. Easily communicates with people even if doesn't get attached to them that easily. She is moody and often cusses after sudden mood changes. She is also sporty. They can be friends, closer friends, crushes or anything, for romance, she is kinda scared of love and thinks that it's really overrated, since her dad left her before she was born. She hates Italy and her dad, can get mad after mentioning it and then get kinda emotional.

For Grisha I can offer Parker and Jules. Parker is his roommate, they can be friends or dislikes, up to you. Parker is confused, lightly angered and stressed out, but after all he is pretty sweet, even if he seems mean or just uninterested. Jules is loud, daring, friendly and talkative, they surely can be friends/best friends. She always protects her friends and brother, even if is jokingly mean to him herself.

Let me know what you think about it!!! Good luck with plots!
I think Lucifer and Blair would make for an interesting pair, though his romance is currently in the works for the end game, so if anything does turn up, it could not be permanent. Lucifer can speak Russian, so that might help her even more?

Grisha would probably try to get Parker to be less stressed out with food. So, that could work out depending on how Parker feels about him. For Jules, yeah, I can definitely see them being best friends!
Hey Kaitlyn,

I have Benji Killian, a first-year Ravenclaw. Benji is a bit laid back when it comes to his overall personality. He is curious about the world and he has a healthy appetite for learning. He lost his dad a few years ago and leaves with his stepdad who he had a complicated relationship with over the years but gets along with well enough. I imagine that he could get on well enough with Grisha or Levi.

@Grisha Styx
Grisha has a complicated relationship with his family as well, so they could get along easily. Levi also lost his dad years ago (dark presence in Borley beheaded him but Levi just thinks that his dad left his mom, and isn't getting along so well with the potential new step dad). So, there is some relative topics for the two Ravenclaws.
Hey Hey...

I don't know if you would like, But I feel Alexis could use an associate like Lucifer. He could push her to expose her more evil side and she, in turn, could maybe help him get away with some not so good stuff... (Does that make sense?) She is generally reserved but she won't take poop from people so I think that could be interesting.

If you want a candy sharing (possibly stealing) buddy for Grisha then @Zachariah Ezekiel King might be your guy... He has one hell of a sweet tooth and you will never find him without candy (Mostly chocolate)... Although he's not very easy to get along with (at first)
Lucifer has ways of getting away with things that are not so good, as you say xD But Lucifer could always use allies, but there is a good chance that he might not take her seriously. Especially if she does have an evil side to her.

Grisha and Zachariah sounds like future best friends. Grisha will happily share his candy and such, but he can be persistent with people. It will be hard for anyone to not love Grisha, eventually.

Lucifer has ways of getting away with things that are not so good, as you say xD But Lucifer could always use allies, but there is a good chance that he might not take her seriously. Especially if she does have an evil side to her.
I realized after I posted the message that I used the wrong phrase :lol:. Of course he would know how... Alexis doesn't take offense to being underestimated though so it could be a good combination... it'll just make her push to be better... (my brain isn't forming correct sentences so I hope you understand what I mean)

Grisha and Zachariah sounds like future best friends. Grisha will happily share his candy and such, but he can be persistent with people. It will be hard for anyone to not love Grisha, eventually.
They sound like a great duo! I'm all for it

Grisha has a complicated relationship with his family as well, so they could get along easily. Levi also lost his dad years ago (dark presence in Borley beheaded him but Levi just thinks that his dad left his mom, and isn't getting along so well with the potential new step dad). So, there is some relative topics for the two Ravenclaws.

It seems that Benji can relate well enough with either boy or both. I am not sure if you want to do threads with both. I know how hectic things can get with lessons and a flood of new threads/plots. If you are game for both I can start one and you can start the other but if you want to do just one for now see how I write and how Benji feels then we can do that as well It is totally up to you.

@Grisha Styx

I think Lucifer and Blair would make for an interesting pair, though his romance is currently in the works for the end game, so if anything does turn up, it could not be permanent. Lucifer can speak Russian, so that might help her even more?

Grisha would probably try to get Parker to be less stressed out with food. So, that could work out depending on how Parker feels about him. For Jules, yeah, I can definitely see them being best friends!
I guess not permanent is even better since they are just teens and the fact that he can speak Russian would make her get attached (later) to him even more!

Parker doesn't bring foods everywhere, but he totally loves foods so they may be at least good friends!

I can start threads, if that's alright!

*Updated to include new students and those I removed

I realized after I posted the message that I used the wrong phrase :lol:. Of course he would know how... Alexis doesn't take offense to being underestimated though so it could be a good combination... it'll just make her push to be better... (my brain isn't forming correct sentences so I hope you understand what I mean)

They sound like a great duo! I'm all for it
So, it seems like we will have 2 threads. Which one do you want to start?
It seems that Benji can relate well enough with either boy or both. I am not sure if you want to do threads with both. I know how hectic things can get with lessons and a flood of new threads/plots. If you are game for both I can start one and you can start the other but if you want to do just one for now see how I write and how Benji feels then we can do that as well It is totally up to you.

@Grisha Styx
I am game for both. It shouldn't be too bad. So, who starts which?
I guess not permanent is even better since they are just teens and the fact that he can speak Russian would make her get attached (later) to him even more!

Parker doesn't bring foods everywhere, but he totally loves foods so they may be at least good friends!

I can start threads, if that's alright!
Oh yes please!!

I can start Grisha and Benji, if you want to start Levi and Benji? I think maybe grisha and Benji could meet in the student lounge and maybe Levi and Benji in the common room? Unless you want somewhere different for either thread.

@Grisha Styx

I can start Grisha and Benji, if you want to start Levi and Benji? I think maybe grisha and Benji could meet in the student lounge and maybe Levi and Benji in the common room? Unless you want somewhere different for either thread.

@Grisha Styx
I like the idea of this! And I will get on it in a hot minute

Users who are viewing this thread

Back