Y36 Sorting Reactions

Sorting Hat

Sorting is still a little away, but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun sorting chats here! It's never too early, amirite? :D

We love to hear your thoughts and reactions as we work through the process of sorting and transfers and exchanges like we had last year! :party:

Are you having a character sorted or transferred this year? Maybe more than one? Ten? (You know who you are. :p )
Are you going to try for an exchange student? :o

Where do you think they'll end up? 🦁🐍 🦅 🦡

Do you think they'll be happy about it? How is it going to impact their first year or their entire schooling? Do you think the sorting hat will have a difficult time placing them?

If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you expected? Did the sorting hat say something funny to you? What'd you think of that? How nervous was your character to be sorted? How nervous were you?

Happy Sorting! ^

Hello!
i'm so happy see you there!

I hope so my Zach would be Gryffindor house our Hufflepuff house. Perseus not sure where he would be ^^. Alexandra mayby is Ravenclaw house, Marlee Athena still don't know where would be at house. But this is so excited and happy to be here with you and all ^^ :wub:

Hello! I really, really want Elisabeth to get into Hufflepuff's house, but Zoey Slytherin. :)

Yess I'm so excited for the new year.

I'll be sorting two kids this year. I've got Sawyer here, who's Theia's younger brother and I'm honestly not sure where he'll go.. I think he'd love to be in Slytherin with his sister but I don't think that'll happen.. Possibly a Puff? I think I'm due a puff boy again.

And I'm also sorting Sydney's little sister, Brooke! She gives me BIG Slytherin vibes, though there could be some Ravenclaw in there too. I'm curious to see how her sorting app goes.

I have Ivy Ashworth, who I could see in three houses; Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin xD I have no clue. I have her development in my mind for her, but I think how she is at the age she is now her Ravenclaw or Slytherin tendencies are a little stronger, but I'm really not sure.

Violette Holland I could see in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw

I meant to work on Rita more before it got close to sorting, but lol that did not happen. But, I do think she will want to be in Hufflepuff with her brother, even though i want anything but that. :r

Yessss sorting

I'm continuing to keep my promise to decrease my number of students, only sorting one again this year. Hester is pretty rambunctious which would make my first instinct Gryffindor, but while she doesn't have a specific ambition she is extremely driven, which could push her into Slytherin. (Would be fun, it's been forever since I've had a Slytherin girl!) Either way, I'm excited to see where she goes, and ready for her to cause a mountain of nuisance to all her housemates >:3

YAY! So I nearly ended up sorting 11 if I sort EVERYONE.. but, I'm holding strong on 9 :r

Here's where I reckon everyone could end up, but we'll see how it goes:

Acre Zephyr
Hortensia Abernathy
Levi Forrest Jr.
Circe Parris
Albertus Parris
Cheiro Parris
Olga Parris
Argos Parris
Evelyn Parris

But it's okay I have some twins I'm not sorting :r

Yay!! Its finally sorting time!!

I'm only sorting one this year, Delilah Thorne. She's Simon's younger sister and is definitely a people pleaser and mediator type. She doesn't like conflict and seeks the approval of others. She wants to be in Slytherin with her brother but I could easily see her being potentially Hufflepuff or even Ravencalw. I think I'll get a better idea when I fill out the app but I'm so excited to see where she ends up!

It’s true because then we’d have to match it..

Hello~

This is my first time sorting a character, so I think I’m just going to keep it to Aisling this sorting.

I’m very excited though! I have a good idea about how I want Aisling‘s story to go. I think that she’s either going to be a Ravenclaw, because she’s quite intelligent and witty, or in Slytherin, because she’s a very driven person. We shall see!

Yeah sorting!!

Guys I'm just gonna stick to one. How can you sort 10 people!!!!? xD
I've got Giselle another Rosenberg, sister of Gabriel and Sofia #blondiesfamily
I just have a feeling this will be another Gryffindor and the strike in that family continues. But I will be so suprised if she wasn't and that will be a nice suprise as well. Actually hoping for a Slytherin deep down. :p

Hi! Well so it is my first character and I am so excited about her sorting! I really hope she will be in the Hufflepuff because she is truly Hufflepuff!

I have Ivy Ashworth, who I could see in three houses; Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin xD I have no clue. I have her development in my mind for her, but I think how she is at the age she is now her Ravenclaw or Slytherin tendencies are a little stronger, but I'm really not sure.

Have no idea still after sorting her, it's between those 3... but is it really a guess to say it's between 3 of the 4 houses? xD

I guess I can try to guess here.
My GuessActual
Toshiro Arai
Grace Baros
Collineus Cardosi II
Corvus Hensel
Peyton Orel
Kirsten Snow
Lucifer Styx
Jade Winters
Inanna Zhefarovich

Last edited:
So Lois was the one Redfront I didn't put down a preference for mainly because I felt she could have gone either Gryffindor or Slytherin based off personality but I am pleased she got Gryffindor as it was the original thought I had in mind when I created her lol

her av matches her house 🦁

I'm very happy she ended up in Gryffindor. I feel like she would have done okay in the other houses too, but her own true personality is closest to this I think ❤

YAY! All Redfronts ended up in the houses I thought they would fit best in lol wouldn't have been upset if the hat had surprised me but still good to see their personalities fit, can't wait for Lucille to meet @Augustus Westwick lol

Yay! Thanky so much sorting hat. I was so shcok about Slytherin to. Athena and Perseus but so happy right now. I have a two Raven. Like a dream come true ^^ and thanks for another Gryffindor ^^ so proud and lucky :)

YAY! All Redfronts ended up in the houses I thought they would fit best in lol wouldn't have been upset if the hat had surprised me but still good to see their personalities fit, can't wait for Lucille to meet @Augustus Westwick lol
Could meet in the common room now, 👁 👁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back