Closed Lost Kitten

Alexis Rodes King

The Rodes are not easy to get on your side.
OOC First Name
Lexi
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Flexible Larch Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
open after @Ronald Lazarao

Alexis had wandered off after her cat. Somehow he had gotten out of his leash and ran off. She wandered around the streets looking down each alley. "Where could he have gone?" Alexis mumbled to herself as she carried on looking. She wasn't sure what time it was but the place was rather full. People were walking around all over. Alexis did her best not to bump into anyone as she moved through the crowd. She sighed, upset that she hadn't found Kaiba yet. She decided that she would go buy something for him in hopes that he would return.

As Alexis turned around she bumped into someone. "Hey! Watch it!"

Last edited:
Ronald see slytherin girl make some warning at me, its about his cat, Ronald love cats also they have 5 in his hometown and 1 he grab at Hogwarts, Hey thank you by the what your name cat?

Last edited:
Alexis was slightly taken aback. She didn't expect the boy to simply accept what she said. She was grateful for the extra help though. "Have you seen a black cat with one white paw? His name is Kaiba and he seems to have run off." Alexis said. She tried to be somewhat friendly about it even if her mood was rotten

Ronald see her cat going at the left side on the street, Ronald said I have a cat also name Uni he is stripe got with white paw on his 4 feets, Ronald said to the girl Im Ronald 3rd year Gryffindor when we came back next school year and you what your name?

"Alexis, 3rd year Slytherin." Alexis said. "Does your cat stay with you at Hogwarts?" Alexis asked as she crouched down trying to get Kaiba to come to her.

Ronald said yes he is in common room at Gryffindor place when I came back I try to ask may cat to search your Kaiba, uhm i dont see you last year not later in our class what happen to you,? Ronald so shy to ask Alexis

"I usually have classes with Ravenclaw." Alexis stated. "I don't really leave the common room much either since I usually just stay there to study or play with Kaiba." Alexis had stood up from her crouching position and soon after she heard a meow behind her. She turned around to see Kaiba curled against a wall. "There you are silly!" Alexis cried out and went to pick up her cat.

Ronald said your lucky Alexis your Kaiba show very quick, I wish next school year you will be one of my real friend, by the way your going home now or came back at hogwarts?

Alexis smiled. "Sure. You'd be one of the few who actually put up with me." Kaiba meowed in her arms. "I'm most likely going to head home. But it would be great to hang out again at Hogwarts some time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back