Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2" Flexible Cypress Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hey :D

I've noticed a lot of character 'aesthetic' pinterest boards/tumblr tags and other things in signatures lately, and though I think they're a super interesting way to develop characters and I love lurking them, it's difficult for me to know how many characters have these and where I can find them all so I can lurk, you know? :p

After asking around for a little while and realizing I'm not the only person that loves these things, I figured I should start a thread where everyone can post their characters 'aesthetics' for everyone to see and lurk to their heart's desire! :woot:

Here are the pinterest boards I have currently:
Archie Renner
Cairo Savage
Flavio Morales
Jonathon Phillips
Pia Morales
Samuel Phillips
Xavier Jeffreys

Mine are kinda boring, but I'd love to see everyone else's so I can follow them and be more of a lurker than I am already! :hug: just be sure to keep anything you post within site rules and stuff!

Also: I wasn't sure where the best place to post this was, so the staff can feel free to move this where it's more relevant :D

Yessssssssss!!! I love pinterest, I've been using it for character development for years. It's such a good way to get a handle on the kind of nitty-gritty of things your character would just like, it makes it so easy to connect to them as regular people.

I have aesthetic boards for all my current and upcoming student characters as well as general house aesthetic ones cause i love house aesthetics :wub:
Ainsley Lynch
Lizzie Taylor
October Alcott
Harley Tsuji
Vivian Brackenstall
Lourdes Brackenstall
Caro Taylor
Kauri Tipene
Zoe Tsuji
Edmund Westwick (NOT ARACHNOPHOBE FRIENDLY!)
Charlie Madison

Slytherin/Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff/Gryffindor

I won't list my upcoming students for the next few years 'cause that's already a billion links, but boy I love pinterest a lot :wub:

How did this develop? Because I love this, and Hilton is up for getting one.

I got talked into this by Rowan and have loved doing it ever since, it's such a great way to develop characters for me, since you're really thinking of what sort of pictures suit them xD

ok I have:
Amber Wilson
Odette Harper
Rose Holland
Tristan Collins
Phoebe Holland
Sophie Wilson
Matthew Harper
April Ward
Fleur van Houten
Gabriella Tillington
Theodore Westwick (warning: spiders, lots of spiders)

EDIT: if you snoop around on my pinterest some more you'll also see some for characters that aren't sorted yet :r

I only ever made one. I should change that. It's a bit old.

Clara Hayes

I am in the middle of making mine. For each of them.
This is actually a good way of keeping track of their development and sorting their interests and personalities. From here, I can build their character and develop them as well.

So I'mma post this separate cause it's an aesthetic for a character who already has one but lately I'm been vibing November a lot and made a tumblr dedicated to her thoughts.
So it's really what she'd be posting or have lined up to post while she's away at school. I'm gonna add it as part of her bio at some point. But, I've just been having fun with doing things for her, she's my baby :)

I just got a pintrest specifically for this purpose.

I have boards for both my characters: Hayley (some uncensored swearing on there) and Stella.

My other boards are for various non-HNZ characters.

Thought I'd post some newish boards in case anyone was interested ;)

Gracen Worth
Knox Ivers
(If anyone has boards they want to post here, please do so I can lurk them :p)

It's been a while, and I have quite a few more characters since I last posted in this thread, so here are my more recent additions!

Professor Lillian Sword
Maddy Kaimarama
Sebastian Kaimarama
Aegerine Night (next year's upcoming firstie)
Syenite Night (her mum)

And also a lot of boards for my novel characters, and my D&D characters, and someone suggested to me recently making boards for reference of what settings look like, so I've started doing that too . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back