Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
19/05 edit: I think I have found enough plots for now, thanks guys!! :wub: Will leave this up a bit because I'm still looking for potential romantic partners for Monty, do PM me if you have anyone you think might get on with him! Thank you so much <3

But here I am :teehee:

I have a few characters in need of plots!! Fair warning I can't keep up with too many RPs at once so if more than a couple of people reply I might have to stagger the plots out if that's okay :wub: but please post anyway!!!

Here are the characters:

Synnove White - Hufflepuff 1st Year - 12
Synnove is a sweet thing. She's kind and protective, and consciously naïve; she would rather contrive not to learn a difficult truth than acknowledge it. Her family are close, and she has adopted their values of loyalty, but things have been rough at home since her uncle passed away. She feels a great deal of pressure to be the family rock, even though nobody has suggested she needs to be - and being named after late aunt, whom the family adored, only adds to her insecurity.

Plot ideas:
  • A rocky friendship of some kind. Synnove ignores difficult things in life, which I feel could be a great conflict in a friendship with someone who readily faces the truth. At the moment she's trying to pretend DADA doesn't exist, so if anyone's character is a big fan of that subject... :teehee:
  • An enemy or a bully. Again, Synnove would mostly deal with someone bullying her by pretending it wasn't happening, though it would affect her deeply. I'm curious how she'd cope with it!
  • A family feud - actually this is more a plot idea for the entire family, not just Synnove - but I'm pretty sure the White family have some enemies =)) they're wealthy and run a large magical pharmaceutical business and have stepped on a few toes in their time for not morally great reasons. They also have a lot of people working for them who'd be in a position to screw them over if they so desired. If you fancy a more in depth plot, maybe with some nice bitter disputes or legal problems, do PM me about this one and we can bounce some ideas around hehe
  • Feel free to suggest anything else!

Monty Pendleton - Private Tutor - 55
Since Monty resigned from his position at Hogwarts, he has been spending time with his family, inventing for fun here and there, and tutoring children privately. He struggles with social anxiety which, when particularly severe, he disguises by exaggerating his eccentricities, though once he gets to know somebody he has quite a different (calm and gentle) manner altogether. Gaining this amount of trust is difficult though as he is incredibly guarded. He's generally happy, but he ponders a little too long over the meaning of life and is inclined to make himself sad about everything he hasn't achieved. He values learning over almost anything else and is strongly passionate about sharing knowledge with others, but also about the wellbeing and happiness of children.

Plot ideas:
  • Tutoring either a younger child before Hogwarts (muggle subjects), or an older child during the holidays (certain magical subjects). He cares a lot about the children he tutors and I'd love him to perhaps develop into a long-term mentor figure for a kid or two! Maybe they could even send letters back and forth, I'd really love that.
  • Romance - I raaarely plot romance because I like it to happen organically, but at this point Monty's not gonna find someone organically :teehee: I'd love him to find a romantic partner (probably male), the only thing is he's quite hard to get along with in an intimate way (tons of anxieties and not very social) so I think it might be hard to find someone he clicks with. But please, if you have anyone you think he'd get on with, reach out to me here or in PM :wub:
  • Feel free to suggest anything else!

Okay I think I'll leave it at two (plus the White family members) for now because I'll get overwhelmed but maybe I'll add some more later :lol: thank you for reading!!

Last edited:
👀 👀 👀

I have a bunch of different options so I'm just gonna throw a buncha plot spaghetti at the wall and it's up to you what sticks!

Manaia & Synnove - Manaia's also a firstie puff, and he could be a pretty good conflicting friend for Synnove. He's carefree & happy-go-lucky on the surface but he does take serious things seriously, and I've got some conflict planned in his future that could put their coping mechanisms at odds. (Feel free to message privately & I'll fill you in if you want!)

White Family Feud - OK I've got a couple of options here. Firstly in terms of business rivalry... I don't know how much overlap there would be, but hear me out... Blake & Jenna Irons's mum runs a cosmetic potion company, & I feel like that's a potential avenue for conflict. (Particularly if she branched out into more like. woo-ey pseudoscience stuff like . idk I'll think of a wizard equivalent of essential oils haha)
Alternately on the more legal side, I've got Efren de Leon who works in the dept of International Magical Law, so if you're looking for some kind of legal conflict we could cook something up there. (Import/Export law violations? International trademark issues??? I don't know enough about the law to make up anything else on the spot but I can google stuff :V )

Monty & Maria - I know you didn't ask for friends specifically, but if you ever want another thread w them, either friend hangs or counselling stuff, I would always be keen!!

Monty Romance Options - OK here's where I'm really gonna start throwin spaghetti. I've got a few guys who could be potential romance options for Monty, and they're all varying degrees of ill-matched, so if you're interested in conflict I'm your guy :V
Gabriel Blume - He's 57 and a professional tattoo artist, and probably the healthiest option I have to offer. Currently seeing Samuel Phillips, but he's been a play-the-field type for a while, and hasn't really done the Super Committed relationship thing for a long time. After his thing with Sam ends he might be more interested in Actually Settling Down, though similarly he's got a lot of baggage, and it would take a lot of time and trust building.
Bernard Hackney - From most to least healthy, Bernard is 61, a scit and a "healer", though I'm dropping heavy quote marks there. He's based pretty heavily on early doctors, an approach of just.... trying stuff to see what works, regardless of potential harm. Despite having a total lack of regard for people's feelings he is generally interested in learning and experimenting, something he & Monty could bond over, though in the long run he would be terrible for Monty. (But hey, maybe you want terrible, figured I might as well offer :p )
Rupert Cresswell - A happy middle ground of terribleness, Rupert's not evil per se, but he's distinctly a scoundrel. He's 47 and a curse breaker, who realised there was decent money to be had making cursed items as well. He's fairly charming and personable, and his favourite hobby is stealing his twin brother's boyfriends. I could definitely see him likewise bonding with Monty over intellectual things, possibly stringing him along or cheating on him somehow, just generally . not really taking him seriously. (Again, don't know if you want that sort of thing, but figured I may as well offer!

SO MUCH SPAGHETTI YAY!! @Ainsley Lynch

Okay let’s see

Manaia and Synnove - yes I will PM you!! That sounds like just the sort of thing I pictured :3 Synnove not taking serious stuff seriously while her friend does - it’d be bound to cause drama some day :r

White Family
Ooohh that’s very interesting. In terms of overlap, would it be possible that the Irons had worked for the Whites in the past? Picked up some business tips? Either way, I can’t see Keevan considering them a huge threat, but if they'd ever worked for him in any capacity, and then they started selling pseudoscience-y medicine, he'd not be super pleased. I dunno if anything would come of that still =)) just brainstorming!!!
For Efren, that could be very interesting, I feel like Keevan's shady past could easily catch up to him later down the line when it starts actually affecting people. He was in a rut for a while where he had to do a bit of dodgy business. Or maybe he could get into another rut. I'll have to think about both of these :3 thank you for the ideas!!!

Monty and Maria - Aawh yes!!! Actually I have some interesting plots with his mum coming up (aka whenever I get around to them), he could probably really definitely do with some more support when that happens, I'll PM youu

ROMANCE
Thank you for throwing characters at mee!!!! I have to be honest, I don't immediately imagine him developing feelings for any of them, but out of the three Rupert is probably the most likely. Having never been in a relationship before, Monty's super naive and could be strung along by someone manipulative / charming so so easily. But that would depend on him actually feeling things in the first place :lol: (side note, he's still yet not convinced he's gay or even homoromantic, I'm not sure if this is denial yet or just how it is, but I feel like he wants to confirm it for sure so if Rupert very much took the lead he might go along with it to see what happens even if it ended badly). But anyway, regardless, I actually have an idea about how they could meet and get into a good discussion right off the bat which would just be fun so I'll PM you about that too :cool:

Thanks Rowan!!

A rocky friendship of some kind. Synnove ignores difficult things in life, which I feel could be a great conflict in a friendship with someone who readily faces the truth. At the moment she's trying to pretend DADA doesn't exist, so if anyone's character is a big fan of that subject...
So I think Zachariah could be a good fit. They could have a rocky friendship from the start. Zach is the type of person to know what he wants in life and set a plan to achieve it. he's actually very loyal to those he considers friends and although he would get very irritated with Synnove for brushing things off he would stick by her and defend her if he witnesses any bullying or whatnot.

If you want him for another role I don't mind. You can check out his BIO if you wish.

So I think Zachariah could be a good fit. They could have a rocky friendship from the start. Zach is the type of person to know what he wants in life and set a plan to achieve it. he's actually very loyal to those he considers friends and although he would get very irritated with Synnove for brushing things off he would stick by her and defend her if he witnesses any bullying or whatnot.

If you want him for another role I don't mind. You can check out his BIO if you wish.
Hi Lexi, thanks for posting!! :wub:

I LOVE Zach, he's great =)) I get the feeling their personalities would clash incredibly early on, but I'm down to throw them together and see what ensues :teehee: I'm happy to start something for them, if you'd like?

If you ever want Misha and Monty to hang out as friends I'd be super game.

Hi Lexi, thanks for posting!! :wub:

I LOVE Zach, he's great =)) I get the feeling their personalities would clash incredibly early on, but I'm down to throw them together and see what ensues :teehee: I'm happy to start something for them, if you'd like?
Yes please start something...
:D

If you ever want Misha and Monty to hang out as friends I'd be super game.
YAS I DO!!! I'm definitely gonna hit you up in the hopefully not too distant future hehe <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back