Hey hey

Alexis Rodes King

The Rodes are not easy to get on your side.
OOC First Name
Lexi
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Flexible Larch Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey I'm Alexis

Hey Alexis!
I'm Nick, one of the admin here - welcome to HNZ! :)

It looks like you've found all the sorting pieces alright, now it's just waiting patiently for the sorting hat to do its magical thing!
A great place to read more about our site is the site docs page, and if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out!

Welcome to HNZ!

Nice to meet you Nick :claire:... I've already read all the documents for the site... I'm somewhat of a major nerd🙈... I'll ask if anything comes to mind thanx

Welcome Alexis any idea what house you might get sorted into?

Hopefully Ravenclaw... But I don't mind being in Slytherin... :claire::claire::claire:

My first character back in 2008 was a Ravenclaw, the site has evolved alot since then...was a Charmander but now a Charizard X lol

Awesome sauce... I'd like to see the pokedex evaluation of this site😋😋😋

Sorry my nerd seems to be showing 🙈🙈🙈

Sorry my nerd seems to be showing 🙈🙈🙈
It's actually why I went for the reference! lol if you do get Ravenclaw I have a firsty this year but fair warning she is a very strange girl lol

Strange I awesome... 🙌🙌🙌

It's actually why I went for the reference! lol if you do get Ravenclaw I have a firsty this year but fair warning she is a very strange girl lol
Kinda y my favourite Harry Potter character is Luna

My all time favorite was Nymphadora Tonks, still believe she got robbed in the end lol though I did enjoy the Ravenclaw students as a whole lol

I've got more of a top three I can't choose between...
Luna Lovegood
Draco Malfoy
Hermione Granger

Always enjoyed the bits about Ravenclaw students... Kinda wished there was more light put on them as well

Always enjoyed the bits about Ravenclaw students... Kinda wished there was more light put on them as well
Well 7th book kinda gave them something in the end, Huffypuffs were really the ones snubbed 7 books and didn't get to see their common room once!

Top 3 would probably be
Tonks
Fred and George (I am counting them as one because they literally were always together)
Umbridge (because man I hated her)

Hello!

I'm also a Ravenclaw at heart, good luck with sorting, can't wait to see what happens! (I am not a major Pokemon nerd, but I like the games and series!)

Well 7th book kinda gave them something in the end, Huffypuffs were really the ones snubbed 7 books and didn't get to see their common room once!
That's the truth😅🙈... My favourite thing about Ravenclaw is the entrance riddles... I'm crazy when it comes to riddles... That's my everyday cup of coffee :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back