🤍 No Grit No Pearl 🤍

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Hello again, fellow kids

Once again shamelessly stealing Daphne's idea from a few years back, I am once again feeling that itch to have a Spin the Bottle thread.

This time, unofficially organized by Brooke, students can join us in the Abandoned Classroom for some good ol' fashion kissing and teenage drama. I'd like to keep this in the general 3rd to 4th year age range to avoid any awkward age gaps, and like in the past, if you want to join, please be sure to try and communicate clearly with fellow posters to avoid accidental godmodding. There'll be no formal invitation, just something spread by word of mouth, so any character of yours you'd like to be involved can conceivably have heard of it somehow and show up. All I ask if you do not purposely hold up the thread OOC. IC objections are fine as long as you are letting the thread move on in some way (if you must fight, let's start a new thread perhaps?), just so everyone can have a chance to spawn their own drama without derailing it for everyone.

I know things are busy right now, but I was thinking if others are interested again, we could aim for some time mid-semester once the Valentine's drama has cooled down. Possibly sometime around Week 4ish, I would post the thread for arrivals so anyone who's interested can throw their hat in the ring and then the game can start in earnest a couple days later. I'll be using a random generator to 'spin' the bottle for my chars using a list of anyone who joins the thread, but you'd be welcome to participate in any way you'd like.

I just wanted to gauge interest and maybe see who, if anyone, people might want to throw into the fray, or if anyone has any suggestions or improvements now that we've done this a few times 👀. I'll obviously be posting with Brooke, and possibly my two claw boys Sawyer and Ryan as well.

YEEES

Hester & Finn will both be there and hester will be so uncomfortable

Jenna Jusentrea and Jarica Ashley can be there :)

Sure. I can do that. Eustace will be here.

Rose will join!

Linden might have to drag @Casper Beckett there after he has been moping around the dorm for months. He may then get caught up in the game himself :r

Teddy & Blue will join ^_^

Cas will be there. And addison. And aubrey. Maybe. But definitely cas and addy

Whahah drama.

Giselle Rosenberg will be there and Christina Holmgaard also!!

Elisabeth and Zoey will join.

Well obviously Blake will be there! Kissing people is her thing. Ruben is definitely up to try new stuff... and I'm throwing Beckett for the irony, if @Sawyer Carnahan wants to drag him there;)

Ivy and Lucas will be there, maybe Augustus too but it also might kill him

Flynn doesn't want to be there and will grumble the whole time
but he has no choice in the matter :)

Last edited:
It is time

for those of you interested. I have made a list of the people who have posted so you know who is in it. and once the game gets started there is space to post who spins and who kisses who. Feel free to add to it or edit if I got something wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back