Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Branson❤️
Wand
Curly, 9", Acacia, Essence of Belladonna, Unyielding
This is my exam year and I have finished exams but still have a lot to turn in, but here I am! I have a bunch of characters who deserves way better than I am giving to them currently sooo let's head right into it! I am open to everything and I will add aesthetics in a bit of time:p

a72d2208eac8f635ed8d861250ca49b6b1b8631c.jpg
Jai Chen
He is chef and 53 years old. A literal softie, recently divorced from his wife, and has two kids - Aika and Akihiro. Just moved there from Japan. He really badly needs friends or at least someone he could talk to on a daily basis. Maybe someone with unsorted kids or someone with kids close to that age. No romance required
31974a9debc02c967393cf449c4c374e0a119a0d.gifv
Caroline Jusantrea
She is 38 years old, an architect, and owns her own business only in a muggle world. She lives in New York but it's possible to get her to move around the world as her work requires. Has a daughter who is in her third year - Danae and is a stepmother to Jenna and Thomas Jusantrea's. Well, she needs friends, maybe someone who works on her (I can call some workers that is needed) or maybe communication with her kids friends. She needs everything except romance as she is married, she also graduated from Ilvermony
980deea8919766953f63c3d8c66fd4606ee66bb7.gifv
Michelle Evans
She just turned 20 and works as an obliviator. She is from London but now she lives in NZ. Getting ready her documents for fostering her cousin Annie Grimm. She is quiet, ambitious, and judging. Absolutely hates mess, and is a workaholic. Dislikes people who don't what they want from their life and dislikes loud people or overly happy. She needs friends, dislikes, acquaintances, maybe some short-term romance, she already has an endgame, she graduated from HS two years ago, so maybe old school friends?
d23139c8269efce4db519a0dbd3e64da149ec75f.gifv
Kiara Wood-Mcleod
She is currently my most active character. She is 16 and a half, the next co-leader of Conglomerted Arts Club, and shop assistant in the Vibez. Just started dating Arthurian Taylor, so no romance is required. She is friendly, outgoing, creative, and loves everyone. Two years ago she transferred to HNZ from Beauxbatons. Loves older and younger students, and professors. So I'd love to try out some interacting with professors with her, maybe some bonus classes. Also, she could tutor younger students or just be like a good friend, older sister to younger students. Also, friends are never too much so she is open to friendship too. Oh, and she surely needs more friends from Beauxbatons, she is often in States and France, so friends from there are absolutely needed
Aesthetic
b8d853c2a7aa91704280123afa019042e424b706.gifv
Sebastian Kane
He is 16 and a student in HS, Slytherin. He transferred there from Castelobruxo so he is Brazilian. His parents died 2 years ago and he and his sister just got adopted by his best friend's family. But as his new mothers live in NZ, in the breaks he is there, so he can hang out with people there. He is actually pretty cold and distant, easily gets mad, and gets in fights. No romance required for him, but a few friends surely are needed. Oh, and he is a keeper in his house Quidditch Team
2b4f0a265b66ade81dac4cf4b5fc6a4da8d36d3f.gifv
Annabeth Rosemary Easterling
She is 14 years old and has an identical twin Elisabeth. Anna is a third-year Gryffindor, she is Kiara's and Nick's cousin. She is overly excited, energetic, friendly, and accepts everyone. Hard to piss off as she is really patient with people. Can get pissed off but it's really hard to do that. She finds herself really pretty. Anna also played soccer, she is sporty. And she really loves everything that is romantic. She needs some more friends, rivals, study buddies, and possible romance or crushes. I am currently as confused about her sexuality as she is, so both genders work
6fd0520d024935a169ad4807c27612ebc68a7bfc.gifv
Niklaus Eliot Easterling
He is 14 years too and a cousin to Kiara and Anna, he has two younger siblings and his little sister is starting school next year. He is quiet, introverted, independent, smart, practical. Dislikes most of the people, easily snaps, and anyway, he can get attached to people easily and anyway stays pretty quiet and held back. He got his family genes and is visually pretty. He really needs friends, people to hang out with, and maybe some romance, but not an endgame as he has it. Maybe he could get confronted about not being as his extremely excited and outgoing cousins
9e43e067cfb3a0294d7f1da241bc2d8a530afc1d.gifv
Blair Silver
She is 14 years old and transferred from Koldovstoretz. In her communication, she is used to adding some Russian words and may reask for an explanation because she didn't understand several words. She is overly protective over her friends, if she dislikes the person her friend is talking to, she will just pop up, put her hand around their shoulders and fake her smile. Also, she is fastly getting frustrated, and then she will talk partly in Russian and partly in English. She really needs friends, drama, dislikes, frenemies, rivals. With romance it's kinda interesting, she absolutely doesn't believe in love and finds everyone who believes it too naive, but we can try that she slowly warms up but she wouldn't agree to date for a really long time. And she is a gay-ish heterosexual
Aesthetic
1ca1b539aa995fba8bcceb3906fe6dc8e0e9155f.gifv
Nathaniel Kol Traynor
He is 13 and usually goes by Nate. He was a Gryffindor but now is in the Ilvermony, Thunderbird. Probably next year he will transfer back. He went through some serious personality changes but it's still happening. He is friendly, sporty, ambiverted, probably would tease his friends a lot, but after all, currently, he is a literal soft teddy bear. As he will grow up, he will become a player, so it will be a bit difficult. Well, so he needs friends from HNZ, from Ilvermony, dislikes, enemies but no romance for the nearest future. Oh, and he is one of the triplets, and he is Anna's, Nick's, and Kiara's step-cousin
f2d48bd18756ccbd700ad21f741ffbca52cb522a.gifv

Kaia Stark
She just turned 13 and is the professor's daughter and Kiara's cousin. Her brother is sorting next year. And I swear, that girl has way more energy than me on my good days with having hyperactivity. She is friendly, excited, bubbly but kinda dislikes cuddling. She is not related to Anna&Nick tho. She absolutely can't cook, please, don't ever let her close to the kitchen, she will burn down the whole house. And sometimes she can be insensitive and if Kiara wouldn't ever snap, then Kaia would do that. She needs friends, best friends, enemies, dislikes, rivals, frenemies and maybe we can start talking about some future romance for her. I am not planning on labelling her sexuality
Aesthetic
923a97f6874bfb125cb5a2549071d2f069fa28a4.gifv
Julia Anya Black
She is 12, goes by Jules, JJ, Jay, Jay-Jay, Jupes. Has a twin-brother, then one more pair of twins that are sorting next year. She is Gryffindor and absolutely obsessed with fashion. Really proud about being a ginger and also obsessed with taking care of her hair and skin, so if you need a full lecture about how to put together colors, which color suits you, how to taje care etc. She is often in the Quidditch Pitch or Gryffindor common room. She is loud, daring and has no boundaries. She is overprotective over her twin brother and younger siblings. She needs everything too. Maybe some more future romance, she is a bi with a preference to the girls
Aesthetic
30e11767a915c6d02c35cd54c7122dda74f15796.gifv
Parker Aiden Reed
He is turning 12 in a month and he is a Slytherin. Absolutely hates Hogwarts but slowly just getting used to it. Hates magic and magical creatures, absolutely scared of werewolves. His cousin is starting school next year and he is absolutely not happy about that. He is a musician, he is charming, and the only sport he plays is lacrosse. He is cuddly and absolutely obsessed with food and sleep. perfect definition to the mood. He needs just friends, maybe someone who bring him out of his comfort zone, dislikes? Like, he as almost everyone, needs everything but he doesn't need any romance as I have already a lot of plans for that lol
cd703a114903ddc8165c9f2f70603b3fa34f5259.gifv
Timothy Evan Black
Usually goes by Tim or Timmy, or even Evan. He is Julia's youngest brother and he has a twin sister Robina. This little boy is SO obsessed with dogs and other animals, he is disappointed that can't take his dog Milo to the school and instead got a cat for a school. He is sorting next year. He is literal softie, loves jokes but won't ever hurt anyone. He is sporty and outgoing. He really loves Quidditch but he is clumsy. Tim needs friends, best friends and literally everything
828983860d30baa1b9d01e99d71111a5b9d84b6e.gifv
Katarina Laar
Goes by Kate or Rina. She is Estonian and moved to NZ like a year ago. Still has Estonian accent but doesn't put in any words unless she was just talking in her main language. She is sorting next year. She is almost as energetic as Kaia. But she isn't as sweet, she is really competitive, dislikes loosing and always wants to be the best. However, she is friendly and outgoing, ready to jump in every chance to go the adventures. She needs absolutely everything
aad5da0316f43f183e48afb7ec6f5038167f7a86.gifv
Aika Chen
Just moved to the NZ from Japan and is absolutely mad about it. Turning 10 in a 2 IG months. She is daughter of Jai and has a brother Akihiro. She always acts cute but actually judges everyone and dislikes almost everyone, Aika is two faced. She loves astrology. She doesn't need friends, more like people she can tolerate or someone who would count her as a friend, probably needs people she can't get along with
Aesthetic

Last edited:
Michelle and Leya could work in a "love-hate" relationship. Like she will dislike Leya but Leya will still be happy and cheery and would like to get along.
Or Leya could allow herself to be more serious with Michelle and show off her more level-headed side.

Annabeth and Alexis could have a few threads. Her patience and energy could do wonders for Alexis to "grow" out of her shell.
Niklaus and Alexis could work as friends (possible romance). They could maybe just hang out as Alexis draws him or something? It's an Idea. As she is also a rather quiet person and she doesn't mind a silent drawing session. Maybe as she hangs out with Michelle more and becomes more open they could have a falling out of sorts?
We can definitely do more threads with Blair and Alexis I liked the last one we did. Plus Kaiba (the cat) is always up for some trouble with someone he has met.

Let's keep the relationship between Zach and Julia. I love their friendship. And also Zach and Parker I have a few ideas I would Like to run by you for future threads with them. (I'll DM you)

Tiffaney and Timothy could be good friends. She's quiet but loves making friends. She's somewhat of a pushover but she cares deeply for any of her friends.
Actually, we can try Tiffaney with all of your unsorted. She needs pretty much everything as well and I don't know what I want to do with her exactly

Michelle and Leya could work in a "love-hate" relationship. Like she will dislike Leya but Leya will still be happy and cheery and would like to get along.
Or Leya could allow herself to be more serious with Michelle and show off her more level-headed side.

Annabeth and Alexis could have a few threads. Her patience and energy could do wonders for Alexis to "grow" out of her shell.
Niklaus and Alexis could work as friends (possible romance). They could maybe just hang out as Alexis draws him or something? It's an Idea. As she is also a rather quiet person and she doesn't mind a silent drawing session. Maybe as she hangs out with Anna more and becomes more open they could have a falling out of sorts?
We can definitely do more threads with Blair and Alexis I liked the last one we did. Plus Kaiba (the cat) is always up for some trouble with someone he has met.

Let's keep the relationship between Zach and Julia. I love their friendship. And also Zach and Parker I have a few ideas I would Like to run by you for future threads with them. (I'll DM you)

Tiffaney and Timothy could be good friends. She's quiet but loves making friends. She's somewhat of a pushover but she cares deeply for any of her friends.
Actually, we can try Tiffaney with all of your unsorted. She needs pretty much everything as well and I don't know what I want to do with her exactly
Hey Lexi!!!!!
I think that Michelle would kinda ignore Leya if she was too cheery, so they could realize that "love-hate" relationship if Leya was more down to Earth. So they could meet somewhere, maybe in Leya's shop and Leya could kinda take Micha under her wing, maybe because Micha could admit she is filling documents for fostering her cousin.

Anna&Alexis sounds good, Anna actually kinda likes almost adopting introverts, so that could surely work out.
Nick&Alexis could be interesting. I kinda can see them getting along, especially if Alexis doesn't make him talk a lot. As a romance... we can let them meet and see how they interact, that could be interesting so that the drawing session sounds good.
Alexis&Blair. Yes, please! I enjoyed them too and Blair surely adores Kaiba already. So maybe she could accidentally meet Kaiba and bring him back to her?

And yes, Jules&Zach are amazing, I'll answer both threads today! And yay, that dm sounds good, you can write me on Discord tho

And yeah, unsorted kids sounds good. With Aika... She is starting the school year after this one, but that doesn't stop the thought that they can meet up. I remember starting the threads, I will try to start them in a bit.

Sooo we have 7 upcoming threads and 2 that are already going on, 1 of them we can take out as they are adults and we don't have to worry about places closing up. I think we can leave all our third years for the summer of their fourth year. And we can slowly start Tiffaney and unsorted kids, Michelle&Leya, continue our first years if that is okay with you, or we can also choose one of our third years to post with.

Nick&Alexis could be interesting. I kinda can see them getting along, especially if Alexis doesn't make him talk a lot. As a romance... we can let them meet and see how they interact, that could be interesting so that the drawing session sounds good.
I think we can do one thread at the end of the year with them? Like they first met at Hogwarts?

you can write me on Discord tho
I forgot about that honestly. I'll contact you.

By my count... Zach&Julia, Zach&Parker, Michelle &Leya, and maybe we can do Nick&Alexis or Tiffany&Tommy?

We can do the others at a later stage...

*ahem* I am summoned.

Only one newish thought. Parker and Charlie need to hang out again.

Actually two. Jai should meet... Someone lol. James, maybe? He's Chals nephew. Actually message me I have some thoughts now.

I think we can do one thread at the end of the year with them? Like they first met at Hogwarts?

I forgot about that honestly. I'll contact you.

By my count... Zach&Julia, Zach&Parker, Michelle &Leya, and maybe we can do Nick&Alexis or Tiffany&Tommy?

We can do the others at a later stage...
Yes, sounds good! They surely can do that.

We can do both Nick&Alexis and Tiffany&Timmy because unsorted are out of school so it's a bit easier. But poke me if I forget about that, I am a bit slower with that! I can start a Michelle&Leya and Tiffany&Tim, and you could start Nick&Alexis if that's okay.
*ahem* I am summoned.

Only one newish thought. Parker and Charlie need to hang out again.

Actually two. Jai should meet... Someone lol. James, maybe? He's Chals nephew. Actually message me I have some thoughts now.
Jess! Yes, Parker and Charlie need a new thread! I will message you in a bit about that, now I have some thoughts

Awesome sauce That's perfect
Yay! Amazing, then I am on my way to write the posts, and could you tell me about those ideas for Parker&Zachariah after that or now? Whenever it's comfortable for you!

P.S. I used the given chance and in the Spin the Bottle Blair called Alexis to sit next to her

For your unsorteds!
I have Andi Hart; she loves to have fun and go on adventures. She can be pretty competitive and quite blunt and sassy. I can imagine her and Katarina bein frenemies! Haha.

For your students!
I have Bea Sparkles (12) and Riley King (11).
They're both Gryffindors, but quite different. Bea is very friendly, she likes pranks and playing and loves friends. Riley is bitter and grumpy but trying to be better. If either of these would work for you, let me know ^_^

For your unsorteds!
I have Andi Hart; she loves to have fun and go on adventures. She can be pretty competitive and quite blunt and sassy. I can imagine her and Katarina bein frenemies! Haha.

For your students!
I have Bea Sparkles (12) and Riley King (11).
They're both Gryffindors, but quite different. Bea is very friendly, she likes pranks and playing and loves friends. Riley is bitter and grumpy but trying to be better. If either of these would work for you, let me know ^_^
Heeey!!
Oh my God, yes! They could totally be frenemies or rivals! They could start off as friends and then one of them just offers a little competition and the other one can't accept the loss and tries to get a revanche?

Aaaand... Bea and Kaia sound good, they could be good friends! They have matching personalities, with time I think that Kaia would take her to her mom's class and show her some of the least dangerous creatures?
And Jules with Riley could be something like friends, Julia would probably try to get her attention fully and befriend her, but Riley could just dislike her energy. And Riley&Parker, something has happened, and looks like he has a soft space for grumpy kids.

If you want to post them soon, I could start Bea&Kaia and Julia&Riley. How does that sound to you? =))

Last edited:
Yes I'm down with all of that!
I reckon we could hold off Katarina and Andi until school starts (I have a few establishing RPs I need to do first, so I get the hang of her haha), but lets do the others!

I reckon we could hold off Katarina and Andi until school starts (I have a few establishing RPs I need to do first, so I get the hang of her haha), but lets do the others!
Oh sure, no trouble with that! Yes! I will answer my threads and will start those threads soon (today surely)!

For Julia&Riley

Hi Sophia! Sorry I'm kind of late to this but I have a few things if you were still looking for plots.

For Michelle I have Simone, who graduated from Beauxbatons a couple years ago and is almost the complete opposite of Michelle. She is kind of loud, laid back, and a bit of a mess. She just joined the French Quidditch team recently but would probably be in NZ often for games. She could be an unlikely friend or a fling if you're interested?

Parker and my character Caleb have interacted a bit and are roommates. So maybe they could be friends? Caleb is always looking for people to join him on his adventures around the castle.

And my character I’m sorting next year is Felix who is a bit of a goofball and sounds like he might get along with Tim. He also loves animals and is fairly athletic, and ever since his brother joined the quidditch team he’s gotten pretty into the sport.

And if you have any other ideas let me know!!

Hi Sophia! Sorry I'm kind of late to this but I have a few things if you were still looking for plots.

For Michelle I have Simone, who graduated from Beauxbatons a couple years ago and is almost the complete opposite of Michelle. She is kind of loud, laid back, and a bit of a mess. She just joined the French Quidditch team recently but would probably be in NZ often for games. She could be an unlikely friend or a fling if you're interested?

Parker and my character Caleb have interacted a bit and are roommates. So maybe they could be friends? Caleb is always looking for people to join him on his adventures around the castle.

And my character I’m sorting next year is Felix who is a bit of a goofball and sounds like he might get along with Tim. He also loves animals and is fairly athletic, and ever since his brother joined the quidditch team he’s gotten pretty into the sport.

And if you have any other ideas let me know!!
Kadi! Heeeey! I am always down to plot, even if I don't write in this section, I love interacting through chars or just like that lol

I wasn't sure about them until I saw that she is a bit of a mess, if they are flings (or they could Fw:cool:, I kinda can see Michelle trying to pick up all her mess. And Michelle would probably just close her eyes about her being loud cause she can see that Simone has a goal and she knows what she is doing with her life. So I can see that working surely!

Caleb/Parker, in fact, I think that currently, Caleb may even be Parker's favorite dormmate as with others he hasn't interacted that much. With adventures, it would be a bit harder tho, Parker would have to get convinced that he won't have any troubles to sign up for that. (If you want an adventurous friend for Caleb, Julia would suit better. She is ready to get into adventures even if she doesn't know the other person), but yeah, they could be friends surely!

And Felix actually would suit all three of my unsortees. (I will add more chars to this plotline as I accidentally ended up making a few more, lol). But yeah, everyone who loves sports, pranks, and animals, already owns Tim's heart, so Tim would probably count Felix as his best friend immediately as he gets to know that. So they could perfectly work together as friends!

And yeah, I do have some ideas now!

Kiara/Poppy. I would really LOVE if they would get closer as dormmates cause I kinda would love to see Kiara just rushing into the dorm, falling next to Poppy and telling her everything. If I am not wrong then Poppy dislikes like some, not the sweetest jokes, right? Well, Kia would absolutely agree with her and she would also try to convince her to sign up for the Arts Club promising her that she can allow her to even lend it to her if she wants to take her date there, like make it as a private art lesson where she actually isn't participating or something like that.

Maybe also Kaia/Indira? Kaia is pretty opposite to Indira, but if she will just like her, she will be ready to follow Indi everywhere, even if she asks her to get away. She would do anything to make her warm-up for her or exactly the opposite, if Indi is snarky to her, Kaia could dislike her? They are classmates btw, Kaia is in Hufflepuff tho

Gemma/Kiara. Kia at the long break is often in France, if they were friends before Kia transferred, I can see Kia trying to catch up with her. Maybe take out for some drinks or movies? Or just call Gemma to come over so they could spend time at Kiara's or otherwise, at Gemma? I want to move her a bit with friends from France

And also, Micha/Mykaela (one of my new chars too). She learns in Ilvermony but she is in Wampus. I am not absolutely sure about her character yet but I thought about her as a total hug monster, she is obsessed with hugs and people, and just spending time with people, making friends. She is in her fourth year tho (she will start fifth) but I can see her getting attached to him easily

Oh wow, I didn't think that I had that much to offer back lol, but yeah, how does that sound to you?

OMG! Yay so many things!

Simone x Michelle: I’m not sure if Simone has that much of a life goal at the moment but she could definitely pretend like she does to try and impress Michelle. We can always have them meet and see where it goes from there! But I think they would be fun!

Caleb x Parker/Julia: I think Caleb would be very happy to try and get Parker to not care about getting into trouble and do something unexpected. Out of all their roommates he probably thinks Parker might be the easiest one to persuade. But I also think causing some proper mischief with Julia is a very good idea!

I would love for Felix to have all the friends, so that all sounds good. But maybe we can start with Timmy and he can meet the rest throughout the year.

Poppy x Kiara: Yes! They should definitely get to know each other better since they’re roommates after all haha. And yeah Poppy doesn’t like teasing/mean humor very much. But she loves to draw so that could be a fun. She might be a bit too busy to join the club but she would gladly hang out with her there.

Indira x Kaia: She can be hard to get along with but as long as Kaia doesn’t do anything to make her mad or annoyed Indira would gladly tolerate having her around. I think having them meet properly and interact would be a good place to start. She might recognize Kaia from lessons but she doesn't pay attention to others very much.

Gemma x Kiara: That sounds good! I think Kiara is a year ahead of her but I still think they easily could have been friends. Gemma is very social and would have tried to befriend everyone. I've been thinking about having Gemma visit her cousins in NZ so maybe she can make a visit too.

Micha x Mykaela: He is in Pukwudgie and just about to start his third year so he is a couple years younger than her. But he has an older sister back home, so he might consider her more like that. He's a very happy guy so it does sound like they would get along!

Simone/Michelle. Yesss! We need to throw them together!

Yeah, I can see Parker get annoyed by Caleb trying that so he just gives in to all that. They could totally work! And Julia/Caleb, I kinda can sense that when she understands that he is as much into jokes and adventures as she is, she would just turn up next to him and go like "I have a plan, follow my lead!" and throws something weird. If you want, we can throw them two together already and Parker/Caleb when the school starts cause Parker is enjoying his break without any weirdnesses

Yes, Timmy and Felix can meet already! It would be even better for them to start school already together!

Poppy/Kiara. Yeah, that could totally work! And a good thing is that Kiara surely wouldn't get on Poppy's bad list with those sort of jokes, she understands them but usually takes hold to not use them herself

Indira/Kaia. We need to throw them together and see what happens, they could be pretty interesting together (we can also try again Nick and Indira, they got along pretty well)

Gemma/Kiara. YES, YES, YES! If she also visits her cousins here, they maybe could run into each other, and Kiara is just shocked and "what's going on?" and Gemma could get upset at her that she didn't tell her anything about moving and somehow come up with a decision to chat about that all over a cup of some drink? How that would sound to you?

Micha/Mykaela. Yeah, she is the only kid but her hidden desire was to get a sibling so I can totally see Mykaela almost adopting him as her little brother

With that, we have 10 threads (oop, now I understood where they all come from). I think we can start four like now and leave six for later on. We could start Jules+Caleb, Michelle+Simone, Felix+Timmy, and Gemma+Kiara now and for later leave Caleb+Parker, Poppy+Kiara, Indira+Kaia, Micha+Mykaela, and Felix+other unsortees? Or some changes with that?

Sure that sounds good! I can start something for Simone and Michelle, and Felix and Timmy, if you would like to start the others.
And I wrote down the other one's we mentioned so we can do those a bit later :)

Yes, super! Thank you! Yeah, those two sounds good! On my way to start the threads then!

Hi Hi! I know I'm late, but I hope you don't mind me adding some things here! hehe!

For Michelle, I have one of my new characters, Gemma Jacobs - She's a cousin of Samantha and Issac Jacobs. I haven't done anything with her yet, so I'm pretty much up for anything. But Gemma is a couple of years older than Michelle and has also gone to Hogwarts Scotland, so they've probs seen each other around school maybe? Gemma was sorted in Hufflepuff hehe! Gemma has recently moved to New Zealand as well, so she's still getting pretty used to NZ!

For Kiara, I'd be happy to offer Samantha again. I'd be happy to offer Samantha as a guide or a mentor if you'd like. If she needs help with anything, I guess Samantha would try her best to help. Samantha likes to help people hehe!

For Timothy, I would like to offer you my first year, Molly. Molly is very talkative and loud and thinks that everything is extraordinary and exciting. She has a bad habit of asking a lot of questions. She is always up for anything adventurous or imaginative!

Let me know what you think! :D

Maria heeey!! Haha, the thread is still open, I'm excited for everything, si glad you're here ♥️

Michelle x Gemma: yes, they totally could meet! It would be amazing! Would be interesting to see them interact!

Samantha+Kiara. I liked their interaction a lot, we could continue that (btw, Kiara's and Samantha's boyfriends are cousins), and with that mentor thought... I could actually see Kiara trying to find some peace next to her, maybe not exactly as a mentor but like her older sister?

Tim+Molly. YES! WITHOUT EXPLANATIONS! YES!!! Tim is pretty much the same! What about them meeting after Sorting aaaand... Uhmmm, what about skating? Or playing with animals? (He has a cat and his sister has two flobberworms he could take with him?)

Also, I had a thought for more chars but I will try to not offer too much.

Alexander+Blair. They both have troubles with dads (except that Blair met her dad just now, Alexander is still searching for him) and I can see that Blair could at first try to convince him that there is no need in finding him and in the end, end up helping him to find something?

I surely wanted to try professor Quinn and Kiara, Kia could use some extra lessons for Arithmancy

Charlie+Jules. Do I really need to explain? They could literally make a perfect duo for pranks

And the last but not the least, William+Sadie. Sadie is one of my new chars and she is like 8 now, so she isn't going to start school in the nearest time, so they could maybe hang out?

Omg, it was so hard to not offer everything for each of your characters =))

*I AM ADDING MY NEW CHARS THERE AND, PLS, IF I FORGOT TO ANSWER TO ANY THREAD OR FORGOT TO START THEM, PLS LET ME KNOW! I love you all but I am just extremely slow with memorizing things and PLEASE, I lose my notes all the time but I try to keep a sheet but lol, I always forget that I have it*

19291.jpg
Sadie Gates is nine years old and she's easily joining my "super sweet characters" squad, she's one of the triplets and always wants to follow her brothers. She's really gullible and she knows it but because her biggest desire is to make everyone feel loved, she doesn't mind it at all. She's fun to be around as she is that sort of person who can just start to dance or sing out of nowhere. And also, she surely has no troubles with fashion. She needs friends, a lot of friends (I don't mind older or younger kids and she doesn't mind them too)
19598.jpg

Danielle Kane is almost eleven, she's sorting next year and she's my Sebastian's little sister. She is used to being protected, so whenever she feels bad around her, she immediately tries to find her brother so he could deal with her problem. Her parents died two years ago but her memories of them are slowly becoming pretty faded out because she got adopted and she fastly got used to her both mom's. After all, she's fun to be around, she always jokes and messes around, she's a literal party animal and I'm going to stick to it.
19310.jpg

Evander Mikaelson is almost twelve years old and he's a first-year Ravenclaw. And, of course, he's a new addition to Easterlings family and is Kiara's, Anna's, Nick's, and Nate's cousin. He's Sofia Mikaelson's little brother and actually, he just wants to be absolutely like her. He's pretty much a loner, loves to learn, and dislikes starting a communication. He's actually from Canada but has been living in New Zealand for some time now. He prefers having a little circle of friends, so I think he would surely need some friends

I know I have more chars but I am still trying to find out what I want to do with them but they're up for plots too!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back