🐺 Birthday Werewolf! 🐺

Hey folks - no PM sharing, please!

VotingDay 1Day 2Day 3
Ainsley Lynch (Rowan)---
Professor Killian Borisyuk (Kaitlyn)Did not voteJames Cade (Dan)June Davenport (Jamie)
Amber Chou Wilson (Daph)James Cade (Dan)Professor Killian Borisyuk (Kaitlyn)
James Cade (Dan)
June Davenport (Jamie)
Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)Aine Thompson (Camilla)
James Cade (Dan)
June Davenport (Jamie)
Professor Elvera Le Fey (Mia)
Poppy Perkins (Kadi)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)--
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)Mary-Lou Layton (Teigs)Analei Westwick (Donna)June Davenport (Jamie)
Amortentia Layton-King (Pheeb)Analei Westwick (Donna)Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)
Analei Westwick (Donna)
James Cade (Dan)Did not voteProfessor Elvera Le fey (Mia)-
Mary Lou Layton (Teigs)Did not vote--
Analei Louw (Donna)Did not voteProfessor Elvera Le fey (Mia)Professor Elvera Le Fey (Mia)
June Davenport (Jamie)Poppy Perkins (Kadi)Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)Professor Elvera Le Fey (Mia)
Elliot Briar (Kris)June Davenport (Jamie)James Cade (Dan)Analei Westwick (Donna)
Aine Thompson (Camilla)Did not voteAdorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
Harper Alston (Ana)
Elliot Briar (Kris)
Harper Alston (Ana)Poppy Perkins (Kadi)
James Cade (Dan)
Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)

James Cade (Dan)
Professor Elvera Le Fey (Mia)

Voting Totals:
Mia - 4
Jamie - 3
Donna - 2
Kris - 1

EDIT: I was looking back over things... and I think I'm gonna change my vote to Mia. I may be entirely wrong, but at this point, Jamie and Mia could both be villagers.

Last edited:
I feel like we’re getting to the point that whoever gets lynched, it’s still gonna show us a lot of info

The third evening was drawing to a close, and once again a presentiment of death pervaded the market square. But none felt it so strongly as Professor Elvera Le Fey, upon whom the accusative fingers had turned. With no defence, she was pushed up onto the lynching post. She looked at her old neighbours not with fear or anger, but with sadness in her eye. For among them still were two wolves and a hypnotist, and they had just lost another villager.

IT IS NIGHT.
Night roles have 26* hours to PM me with their actions.​

*This night will be a little longer due to a time conflict with tomorrow's Discord party! The day will begin after the party ends.

Professor Killian Borisyuk knew what was going to happen on this night, but he wasn't going down without doing his best to help Killmoor. When the doorknob rattled, he was resigned to his fate though surprised by who it was who came through the door.

At daybreak, the villagers all guessed who would be missing, and they were right. And, if it was possible, they felt even less safe. Their doctor was dead.

IT IS DAY.

UGH I knew that was going to happen! Dang flabbit Kaitlyn.

I feel very bad for my suspicions about Mia, I'm very sorry. I have no idea what to dooooo

Not a big surprise but still unfortunate :(

I'm going to bed now because it's super late, but at least we now know Kaitlyn's been telling the truth, though I personally didn't think there was much to be suspicious of because no one counter-claimed.

I was going to say the same, Daph. At the very least we know for sure Kaitlyn's info was sound, though I'm not ruling out the fact that her "safe" players could still contain the hypnotist, though I believe it's been mentioned they're not as high priority as the actual wolves.

I was going to say the same, Daph. At the very least we know for sure Kaitlyn's info was sound, though I'm not ruling out the fact that her "safe" players could still contain the hypnotist, though I believe it's been mentioned they're not as high priority as the actual wolves.
Ye I think it's good to be wary of that for sure, but to me the wolves feel like a bigger priority.

Yeah, I had a feeling that might happen. :(

So I'm sticking hard to my guns on what I said about Kris, they've been flying under the radar and every time it gets brought up it gets deflected. It's looking more and more likely in my vision there's something going on there.

You guys type too fast x_x

To clarify a few things about yesterday because gifs made it hard to communicate :p

I quoted Mia's post about the hypnotist pretending to be hypnotized because it was a good point that hadn't occurred to me.

I quoted Kaitlyn's post asking who was hypnotized yesterday because I was also curious to know the answer.

I pointed out that the hypnotist could hypnotize themselves not because Pheeb had done anything to make me think she was the hypnotist, but because I think it's important to remember all the different possibilities out there even if they're unlikely. Same reason I corrected her math about who could be wolves. (Also a hypnotist hypnotizing themselves round one would be a smart move since it establishes their innocence and allows them to avoid accidentally blocking the alpha).

Wanted to peak before going to bed. Mehh another villager, with Dan I was right now not sorry Mia!! And Kaitlyn was right after all so it seems like Daph and Camilla are off the radar. I was thinking too difficult and CIA -ish. Kind of have to begin again but have some thoughts. But I’m completely wrong about most so where to go from..

Now gonna sleep tomorrow gonna read back. Wondering if someone is gonna come with gifs…

So I'm sticking hard to my guns on what I said about Kris, they've been flying under the radar and every time it gets brought up it gets deflected. It's looking more and more likely in my vision there's something going on there.
I am curious about your reasoning here, I respect being suspicious of everyone, especially anyone trying to push the village one way or the other, but as far as "flying under the radar" goes I feel like that could apply to pretty much everyone who wasn't "confirmed" as safe by Kaitlyn (namely, me, Pheeb, and Ana especially).

I’m getting more and more nervous x_x

I’m not really sure if the theory about Kris makes sense to me. I definitely think others are still more suspicious to me.

I’m also curious who’s been hypnotised today

So, just a few things...

Villagers, if we don't kill a wolf today, we're screwed. It's currently 4-3.

Now gonna sleep tomorrow gonna read back. Wondering if someone is gonna come with gifs…
I didn't spell anybody last night because I felt like it wasn't really helping, and it really wouldn't help if I ended up spelling a villager.

Sorry about yesterday, Ana (even if you team wolf). But I will say I think it added needed humor to the game :)

EDIT: Looking back at old games, I feel like this will be the first time the village has lost or at least that I saw...

Episode 7 Ugh GIF by The Bachelor

Last edited:
whoever is the wolf and co is doing a very good job =))

i’m still very wary of donna, and looking back donna is also someone mia voted for.

Well, I've been trying to be subtle, and I thought I was being pretty obvious but maybe not. Probably a bad idea, but, since it's basically if we don't get a wolf today it's over...

Hi. I'm the other seer/fool. I realize there's still a solid chance I'm the fool, even though I checked on someone who voteclaimed as kind of a confirmation (I did see Kiersten as the spellcaster). But I saw Kris as a wolf and even though it's kind of about 50% odds (possibly less) I'm wrong dammit that's better odds than we've been having. So that's my reasoning.

But I saw Kris as a wolf and even though it's kind of about 50% odds (possibly less) I'm wrong dammit that's better odds than we've been having. So that's my reasoning.
Well this is quite an important revelation =)) I hadn’t picked up on any hints ahahah.

Is there any other person you’ve looked at that could help confirm or just those two?

Well, I've been trying to be subtle, and I thought I was being pretty obvious but maybe not. Probably a bad idea, but, since it's basically if we don't get a wolf today it's over...

Hi. I'm the other seer/fool. I realize there's still a solid chance I'm the fool, even though I checked on someone who voteclaimed as kind of a confirmation (I did see Kiersten as the spellcaster). But I saw Kris as a wolf and even though it's kind of about 50% odds (possibly less) I'm wrong dammit that's better odds than we've been having. So that's my reasoning.

Camilla, I got this from your last few posts, and I would say NO DON'T SHARE but I feel like the wolves already would have figured it out anyway.

I've been feeling Kris has been a wolf for a while now but had no good evidence. So, that's good to know.

But let's say Kris really is a wolf. If all the actual villagers vote for them, we'd successfully kill them. There's a good chance the other wolf and hypnotist would still jump on the Kris train to feign innocence, but it's better than nothing.

Sadly no, I was also half hoping for a bit more time and I may have shot myself in the foot by missing night 1 (had stuff on/didn't realize the game had actually started). You did show up as a villager, which is why my suspicion of you has been lessened (though of course again working on the basis it's a 50/50 on what I've seen being correct).

I'll be the first to admit I suck at werewolf, lol.

Edit: that was a response to Pheeb, and yeah Kiersten I didn't want to and I'm glad that it was getting across I just again am not very persuasive/am being hamstrung by the timezone. It was kind of a cards on the table thing to try and give a slightly better chance of winning.

Sadly no, I was also half hoping for a bit more time and I may have shot myself in the foot by missing night 1 (had stuff on/didn't realize the game had actually started). You did show up as a villager, which is why my suspicion of you has been lessened (though of course again working on the basis it's a 50/50 on what I've seen being correct).

I'll be the first to admit I suck at werewolf, lol.
So, if Pheeb is actually a villager... I'm really wondering if Ana is actually the hypnotist and is just throwing the suspicion on Pheeb (of hypnotizing themselves the first night even though they did hypnotize Pheeb).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back