šŸŗ Birthday Werewolf! šŸŗ

You absolutely cannot share PMs xD

I got a message in my PM thread when I was hypnotized. If Pheeb really wants to claim villager, she could screenshot that message from her PM lol (I don't know if that's actually allowed, but it's the only way I can think of to prove she's not lying).
from previous games I don't think any screenshots of PMs are allowed tbh

You absolutely cannot share PMs xD
I said I didn't think it's allowed but it would prove she was visited by the hypnotist without her showing a screenshot of her role outright :lol:

EDIT: Imagine the chaos if we could share PMs

Can I tell you exactly what the PM said? :r

I mean, it isn't exact proof I guess? xD
So, villagers may be notified, which I am inclined to believe it now.
Yeah, I mean, theoretically, Pheeb could still be a wolf, right? Like, if the hypnotist blocked the non Alpha wolf that first night, the Alpha wolf is the one that votes. So, blocking the secondary wolf doesn't do much. And it doesn't say the hypnotist dies if they block a wolf. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding roles.

That being said, as someone who has also been hypnotized, I am inclined to believe Pheeb is a villager. And if she is not and my above theory was correct, her move is pretty smart in my eyes.

Yeah, I mean, theoretically, Pheeb could still be a wolf, right? Like, if the hypnotist blocked the non Alpha wolf that first night, the Alpha wolf is the one that votes. So, blocking the secondary wolf doesn't do much. And it doesn't say the hypnotist dies if they block a wolf. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding roles.

That being said, as someone who has also been hypnotized, I am inclined to believe Pheeb is a villager. And if she is not and my above theory was correct, her move is pretty smart in my eyes.

That is true, the Hypnotist for the wolves would only be relevant if they blocked the Alpha.

How would Pheeb have the message that is sent to people visited by the Hypnotist if they were the Hypnotist? (I think that's what you're insinuating).

Iā€™m also not sure Hypnotist has been in any other game, so itā€™s not like I could have gotten it from a realllllllly old PM. Also this is first time iā€™ve played on Ten and I havenā€™t logged out or switched to Geo who I used to play Werewolf on

But @Harper Alston , why? Why would she hypnotize herself that first night? It doesn't really make sense to me.
I guess so she could do this and claim to be hypnotised to be seen as innocent?

Just trying to translate Ana's theories

EDIT: btw Ana props for gif usage in getting information across

I guess so she could do this and claim to be hypnotised to be seen as innocent?

Just trying to translate Ana's theories

EDIT: btw Ana props for gif usage in getting information across
I mean, I guess. Ana, was there something Pheeb said specifically that makes you think she is the hypnotist?

I mean, I guess. Ana, was there something Pheeb said specifically that makes you think she was/is the hypnotist?
you're really challenging her gif finding skills here Kiersten :r

EDIT: nvm forgot she can quote stuff šŸ™ˆ

Itā€™s true, very good use of GIFS.

Iā€™m currently out at lunch and drinking wine but Iā€™m determined to keep participating =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back