šŸŗ Birthday Werewolf! šŸŗ

Oh that's a wild admission but I suppose we are playing a numbers game. When you say "you" are you saying Kiersten showed as villager cause obviously you won't take anything I say with much validity, but if you read Kiersten wrong I think it's fair to say we'd know you were the Fool and Kadi was the real Seer. Did you read Kaitlyn at all?

Oh that's a wild admission but I suppose we are playing a numbers game. When you say "you" are you saying Kiersten showed as villager cause obviously you won't take anything I say with much validity, but if you read Kiersten wrong I think it's fair to say we'd know you were the Fool and Kadi was the real Seer. Did you read Kaitlyn at all?

Camilla saw me as the spellcaster, which is true. I think they meant Pheeb as the villager.

EDIT: I AM TERRIBLE AT COUNTING. There are 8 of us left lol

Yeah I did mean Pheeb, sorry I should have quoted. I forget posts happen fast!

I definitely think itā€™s the best lead weā€™ve had in a while!

Iā€™m not sure what to think about Ana throwing suspicion of the hypnotist on me, but then I also thought Kris was one of the most trustworthy so I now feel like I know nothing

Again, I get little that i say is probably going to be accepted, but I will also acknowledge the Fool sees roles at random, so it's still very possible she saw Kiersten correctly by chance but got a wrong role elsewhere, did you check anyone else with a confirmed role, namely Kadi or Kaitlyn? I know I'm a villager but it's not gonna do much me saying that haha. I think at this point either way with the role on the table, it'd be helpful to know who you checked and what you saw especially if the wolves try to get you tonight

She saw me correctly :r Also I asked the same thing so I think we know as much as Camilla does.

EDIT Seeing Adorah as a professor is delightful :claire:

Updating this. Orange are unproven roles.

PlayerStatusRole
Ainsley Lynch (Rowan)DeadVillager #1
Professor Killian Borisyuk (Kaitlyn)DeadDoctor
Amber Chou Wilson (Daph)AliveNot a wolf
Adorah Zumwalt (Kiersten)AliveSpellcaster
Poppy Perkins (Kadi)DeadSeer/Fool
Professor Elvera Le fey (Mia)DeadVillager #4
Amortentia Layton-King (Pheeb)AliveVillager #5
James Cade (Dan)DeadVillager #3
Mary Lou Layton (Teigs/Zazz)DeadVillager #2
Analei Louw (Donna)Alive
June Davenport (Jamie)Alive
Elliot Briar (Kris)AliveWolf
Aine Thompson (Camilla)AliveSeer/Fool
Harper Alston (Ana)Alive

especially if the wolves try to get you tonight
Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

I mean 8 is still if we lynch a villager and presumably another gets killed tonight (which if I'm the real seer is probably going to be me now unless I am the fool and get kept alive to make the wrong conclusions) it's then pretty much screwed in the next day phase. I'm still not discounting myself being the fool even with seeing Kiersten as the spellcaster (and unfortunately I did not check Kaitlyn), it just makes the probability a little more favourable.

All of which is to say, I am kind of a fool :r I'm not willing to say with 100% certainty that Kris is absolutely a wolf, just that the probability is reasonably high. I missed night 1, so I only have 3 things to go off - Pheeb seen as villager, Kris as wolf & Kiersten as spellcaster.

Man, I really wish you'd checked Kaitlyn to be sure cause I'm worried about us hitting the scenario Kiersten was counting before where numbers start looking bad for us getting another villager. I'm gonna try to back read the voting to a) see if I can help gather more info and b) help spot the wolves if I am getting lynched today x_x

I wish I had checked too but I am not very smart. :r

Now these are people I find potentially much more dangerous re: inactive players
Throwback to when Kris was most sus of Elvera/James/ML (villagers) and Analei.. Makes me wonder whether Donna is innocent.
Namely people repeatedly agreeing it doesn't make sense to vote for Mary Lou and then voting for her anyway (Mia, Kiersten)

Ana changing her vote at the very last second (could be a play like Kiersten pointed out, or could be her picking up on Kadi's clues)

And the most suspicious in my eyes, everyone who refused to vote (Dan, Donna, Camilla, and Kaitlyn).
Also been sus of Mia, Kiersten, Camilla, Kaitlyn, also considered/proven innocent, plus Donna and Ana, so makes me think Ana may also not be 2nd wolf.

Iā€™ve also been saying Kris is most innocent to me so maybe Iā€™ve been a good person to keep alive :r

Ofc these are thoughts based off the idea Kris is a wolf, though iā€™ll keep looking through old posts shortly

Throwback to when Kris was most sus of Elvera/James/ML (villagers) and Analei.. Makes me wonder whether Donna is innocent.

Also been sus of Mia, Kiersten, Camilla, Kaitlyn, also considered/proven innocent, plus Donna and Ana, so makes me think Ana may also not be 2nd wolf.

Iā€™ve also been saying Kris is most innocent to me so maybe Iā€™ve been a good person to keep alive :r

Ofc these are thoughts based off the idea Kris is a wolf, though iā€™ll keep looking through old posts shortly

Ignore what I said hold on I read things wrong lol

It would be a smart move to include your friend in your sus list i suppose if you got caught out =))

This being added on after pointing out I've been suspicious of pretty much the whole village except you is really interesting.

I'm inclined to believe Camilla (although I'll feel a lot better once Jamie, Donna, and Daphne come online and confirm that they're not the seer/fool). It seems likely that Kris is a wolf.

Also, sorry, I didn't mean to throw suspicion onto Pheeb as hypnotist. I thought my thumbs down emoji, conspiracy gif, and explanation of how it's unlikely she's the hypnotist made that clear. I'm just paranoid and like to make sure that all theories are on the table until we get roles confirmed by deaths. Also, I was actually drawing attention to the hypnotist hypnotizing themself theory because I was afraid the actual hypnotist would do this today or in future rounds. (I'm like 99% sure the post Pheeb made confirming her PM was deleted by the hosts, so I didn't want the hypnotist trying to "confirm" their innocence with another PM).

All I know is that this game has taught me that if I lived during the Salem Witch Trials, I would have probably died.

(I'm like 99% sure the post Pheeb made confirming her PM was deleted by the hosts, so I didn't want the hypnotist trying to "confirm" their innocence with another PM).
Pretty sure it was, too.

Pretty sure it was, too.
Good to know I didn't hallucinate it. Trying to keep up with the thread yesterday was hard since I was searching gifs while everyone was replying at lightning speed and misinterpreting my posts :p

yeah it was deleted :r

This being added on after pointing out I've been suspicious of pretty much the whole village except you is really interesting.

Interesting how? xD

Oh dang this is a twist.

I'm also a villager, if we are at the point where we're claiming roles. While I agree the fool is a possibility, the things Camilla has seen do line up with everything else we know so far.

So, just a few things...

Villagers, if we don't kill a wolf today, we're screwed. It's currently 4-3.

I didn't spell anybody last night because I felt like it wasn't really helping, and it really wouldn't help if I ended up spelling a villager.

Sorry about yesterday, Ana (even if you team wolf). But I will say I think it added needed humor to the game :)

EDIT: Looking back at old games, I feel like this will be the first time the village has lost or at least that I saw...

Episode 7 Ugh GIF by The Bachelor
We havenā€™t lost yet!! Not so quickly. Or are you already picturing your win?? :shifty:

And as I already said before I donā€™t have a special role. Iā€™m a villager and how hard to prove that is, itā€™s the truth. So the village still has people, we have to vote a wolf. But Iā€™m an bit lost what feels right. My gut is right ones but two times not so itā€™s less good than I hoped to be. So perhaps what Iā€™ve learned from this we have to believe someone claiming seer/fool? But Iā€™m just bad at trusting atm haha.

EDIT: With people claiming villager how many could still be alive? Like there is gonna be a Alpha wolf and one wolf right? And seer/fool, hypnotist, spellcaster and?? Or was that it.

Last edited:
So perhaps what Iā€™ve learned from this we have to believe someone claiming seer/fool? But Iā€™m just bad at trusting atm haha.
We believe them until someone counterclaims. And since everyone has been online and no one has objected to Camilla's claim, she is very likely the other seer/fool. We went through this with Kaitlyn, and I still find it weird that you're trying to cast doubt on the special roles.

EDIT: With people claiming villager how many could still be alive? Like there is gonna be a Alpha wolf and one wolf right? And seer/fool, hypnotist, spellcaster and?? Or was that it.
Someone double-check me, but we've got three villagers left. (And we're going to have six people claiming to be villagers unless the wolves/hypnotist want to object to Kiersten's or Camilla's claims.)

My question is, does the village need to take out the 2 wolves and hypnotist to win, or presumably just the two wolves because the hypnotist isn't actually a wolf, just aligned with them, and therefore unable to enact kills? If the alpha wolf goes the title passes to the other wolf but can't go to the hypnotist, right?

Anyway I don't think I'd actually confirmed it so I'm going to lock in my vote for Elliot Briar (Kris) just because I'm going to have to back myself on this. If I'm the seer, then we take down a wolf and I go down tonight in retaliation, probably. If I'm the fool, then I'm sorry. :r But it's the best card I have to play so I'm going to have to play it.

(Considering the belated phase start I will actually be awake for phase shift this time).

We need to kill the wolves and the hypnotist to win. Iā€™m also gonna vote for Elliot Briar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back