Your HNZ Dreams

I was today dreaming about chat with @Solomon Tofilau. He so fast change and so fast be angry he also try to kill me. I so fast run awai with my husky dog but he was faster than me. This was first time when the dream i see Sully so meen xD

I get today strange dream
I was sit computer and get fight with @Stefan Archer. That was realy hard dream and hope that no be true.

I had a dream that @Sara Moon started another werewolf and I was livid because all the spots filled up overnight (she only wanted 15!!) and then @Professor Katherine Alicastell was letting everyone know that he was a wolf and we were like Jesse that's not how it works!

Oops yeah I must have forgotten how to play because you kill me night one :r :p :wub:

I had a dream last night that my entire list of HNZ accounts got deactivated even though I've been here every day. D: :unsure: Whew, at least it's not real :tut:

I had a dream like five minutes ago that the board got deleted and we all had to move hnz to reddit rp :zombie:

Hnz is too innocent for Reddit. Imagine the chaos.

lmao the reddit drama of '17 comes to mind xD

First time i get a dream about Jennas meeting with her boyfriend @Daintree Vaskevold. They both broked up. But Jenna don't be a sad and she was fine with broke and she live next xD. She alredy started meet another people.

Well Jenna is person who loved move next. She understand very good people and she didn't like to much make drama.

A part of last nights dream was that Nick accidentally made a private blog subforum visible to the public, and everyone started posting their own characters content in it :p

I had my first HNZ dream last night (that I can recall at least). I don't remember a lot, but I know many people on here were in it, and somehow, we were at this ball in a museum. But then there was this t-rex like creature harassing the event. But it wasn't a scary dream. Just interesting :lol:

I had my first HNZ dream last night (that I can recall at least). I don't remember a lot, but I know many people on here were in it, and somehow, we were at this ball in a museum. But then there was this t-rex like creature harassing the event. But it wasn't a scary dream. Just interesting :lol:
This is amazing! I do have one question though, did the hnz members look like themselves, or like their characters in your dream? :r

This is amazing! I do have one question though, did the hnz members look like themselves, or like their characters in your dream? :r

That was definitely an interesting part. I know what I some people look like IRL because I chat with them on Discord or something. So some people looked like they really do. But other people just looked like something my brain made up? Definitely not any of their PBs but probably not what they really look like hahaha.

That was definitely an interesting part. I know what I some people look like IRL because I chat with them on Discord or something. So some people looked like they really do. But other people just looked like something my brain made up? Definitely not any of their PBs but probably not what they really look like hahaha.
I would like to know if I was there and what my physical characteristics were please.

I would like to know if I was there and what my physical characteristics were please.

Oh gosh, the pressure is on. I don't remember everyone's specific characteristics at this point. I think you had dark hair, Lovi? For some reason, all I'm remembering is hair colors.

Ahahah, the only time I'm blond is between dyeing my hair stupid colours..

I'm guessing that's incorrect then Lovi? :lol: The other one I remember right now was that Kris had like REALLY blonde hair. @Elliot Briar

Technically, no! My hair is naturally black, but I am currently platinum blonde with like a buzz cut

Users who are viewing this thread

Back