Treasure Hunt!

Here we go cleaning the trophies in the trophy room without magic defiantly an easier job then than it will be now.

ANNND BOOM round fifteen...

The points now stand:

Stefan Archer13
Elliot Briar15
Amber Chou Wilson15
Ainsley Lynch15
Willow Cullen15
November Albertson2
Mark Ross7
Adorah Zumwalt13
Professor Monty Pendleton3
Lyla Edwards9

NEXT UP:

Round Sixteen: Find a spam post which references JK Rowling.

So for this, you're gonna have to look in the spam archives, the topic like our current one: https://hogwarts.nz/threads/come-on-and-spam.87203/

Now, this is not all OOC posts, it is specific to posts in a spam topic, current or past, so get hunting!

Last edited:
:r

Last edited:
Sweet, sixteen! (I may be the only person on Earth that finds that funny.)

Here are the points!

Stefan Archer13
Elliot Briar16
Amber Chou Wilson16
Ainsley Lynch16
Willow Cullen16
November Albertson2
Mark Ross7
Adorah Zumwalt14
Lyla Edwards9

It's crunch time, folks. The final round is upon us and this one could prove a bit confusing, so bear with me

Find a first-kiss topic
The reason I say this could be confusing, is because we're looking for a very first kiss. So, we need at least one of the characters doing said kissing to not have kissed anyone before, rather than it being the first time these particular characters kiss.

Last edited:

aww it was hard to choose a topic for this one haha

A more recent one

JUST A HEADS UP GUYS!! This is our FINAL ROUND, so make sure to get your submissions in!!

A slightly awkward aim for the cheek but end up on the lips encounter.

as a side note. I know the detention topic has already closed any my submission did count. but i was looking for a different thread and found this one. detention not at Hogwarts. complete with the line "What I wouldn't give to ask for a full moon right now and change your pitiful life forever.."

And with that, we bring our first game of treasure hunt to an end!

Thank you so much for taking part guys, it's been so lovely to look back through all the old topics and have a gander.

Our final points stand as such:

Stefan Archer13
Elliot Briar17
Amber Chou Wilson17
Ainsley Lynch17
Willow Cullen17
November Albertson2
Mark Ross7
Adorah Zumwalt14
Lyla Edwards9

And so our winning players are:
Elliot Briar
Amber Chou Wilson
Ainsley Lynch
Willow Cullen

Congratulations guys!! You'll be hearing from us soon ;)

That's it from me, thanks again everyone!

Thanks for hosting, Maia! It was fun reading all of the things we dug up 👀

I had a lot of fun with this! It also really made me appreciate how well the search system works on the new site :wub:

Thanks for running this Maia, it was really fun! And definitely seconding what Daph said about the search system :wub: Congrats to everyone else who won too!

I was soo bad at keeping up with this but had lots of fun stalking the threads!! Thanks so much for hosting Maia!

I've been reading a lot of roleplays thanks to this game. :p

Thank you, Maia, for running this. it was good fun. a struggle at times to find posts but I tried my best to find things without using the search function as tramping through old posts was far more fun. it was good to read through some old threads I hadn't read in years. and old plots that I had half forgotten about.

Congratulations Kris, Daph, and Rowan it has been good fun playing with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back