OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Briar ♥
The next day annoyed the hell arse out of Dederick. During class all he could do was be reminded that tonight he will be serving detention with two d!ckwards he had no intention wanting to see again after the hustle happen in the massive hall last night. Yes it was his fault and hell yes he did admit to the headmistress that it had all been his fault. Like a typical Dederick, that all goes away the minute he had his mind set to normal again. it's like he was a different character when he shamlessy admitting to starting the fight. Today, well today a new day. Point blank. And his temper was rising like a temperature on a hot southern day. He fail to see the reason why he should attend, if they knew already he'll most likely start drama. They were messing with fire.

He had to stop himself throughout the day from losing his cool. It was hot and the sun was burning when he tried techniques to relaxing, they were no good (his wand had been taken away that morning). Thanks Merlin, the headmistress decided on a less aggressive punishment when the weather outside was to hot to handle and professor Silas had request the library needed brand new arrangement. Dederick stood waiting for the others arrived, the night approached alas arrived. He was tired, his eyes kept shutting now and than. If these two didn't arrived, he was told he could leave, without them there's no point in him alone serving detention.

Magnus was not imressed, this had definitly been one of the suckiest days this semester. It was way too hot outside and his classes had made no sense. But it was only going to get worse from here. He definitly did not look forward to spending his night with the biggest a**hole ever. It would be interesting to see what kind of mood the hormonal jerk would be in today though...

As detention time came around, Magnus seriously debated just skipping. But he knew that skipping would just land him in more trouble. As he stood outside of the detention room he sighed, resigning himself to whatever lie ahead. He opened the door and drifted into the room. He swore silently when he saw that the only other people in the room were the teacher and the hormonal boy. He glared at the boy as he took a seat as far away from the other boy as possible. "That kid better come..." Magnus thought to himself, willing the younger boy to come quickly.

The big day had finally arrived, detention night with the guy who had taken Marcus face as a punching bag earlier this week and with the other guy who had merely been a spectator before falling victim to the aggressive nature of the idiot. Marcus attended his classes without thinking about tonight. When his last class came to an end, Marcus made his way towards the room that had been written on his detention slip. He walked throughout the hallways in search of the room. The temperature outdoors was quite warm and had Marcus catching his breath whenever he was taking huge strides and so during the middle of the day, he had slowed up on his pace. With a slowed up pace, Marcus finally arrived at the detention room. As he entered the room, he saw the teacher with the aggressive boy standing and the other boy sitting away from the rest. 'He read my mind, sitting as far away as possible from that crazy aggressive guy has to be the best idea ever'. Marcus walked slowly to a section of the room where nobody was occupying as he looked at the rest for a few seconds before turning his attention to the teacher.

The teacher had the guidelines as to what they were going to do during the detention time that they had to serve. The thought and wish of it being soon coming quickly in Marcus mind as he was stuck in the same room as the crazy high testosterone guy. His need to show himself as a strong boy had placed Marcus and the other boy here without them asking to be. None of them had wanted the night to develop like it had with them fighting to protect their dear life from a crazy hot-headed idiot. "So, what needs to be done in this detention? Would love to be out of here as soon as I can before he goes on another rampage on us." Marcus said as he gave a nod towards Dederick. After what had occured the other night, Marcus didn't truly feel avenged by him having a detention, the same punishment as the one who had given plenty of punches and had dared to use magic in the fight. It was incredible how the Headmistress had been far too lacking in authority on this case, Dederick had deserved a far worst punishment than Marcus and Magnus combined together.

Dederick face tighten, he like to lose control again. On their face. He would be happy to disfigure the both of them, however he stop himself before the idea seems so intriguing. Come on Dederick just another few months and you'd be glad to finish. He rested along the walls of the library, the professor pulled out his wand and left a note for the three of them. "Finish what's on the list while I go hunting for a few books, if you have a question to bad. Screw up, and you'll have a months detention. Am I clear?" he waited not a second to respond. He left them be, Dederick being the first to gather the piece of parchment from the pile.

Apparently they had to sort out the books, each boy had an assigned part of the library where they would get started. Once that's done, they had to search for a few books needed for a few professor in their upcoming assignment. This part require for all boys to search the same area, bloody hell. He clench the parchment in hand, looking at both imbecilic glaring right at him. "What the hell are you looking at? Do I got something on my face you find interesting?" he asked, clenching his teeth.

"I fricken love this kid..." Magnus thought to himself when the other boy mocked the older boys' rage issues. Clearly this was a person who Magnus could get along with. Magnus remained in his seat until the teacher had left the room, then he slowly rose, taking his time so that he wouldn't have to cross paths with Mr. Testosterone who stood by the desk. This didn't work so well though, as the boy didn't seem in much of a hurry to leave. He continued forward though, aware that if he stopped and waited for the boy to leave, it could be seen as a weakness or fear.

"Sorry," Magnus said in response to the boy's anger at being looked at, "It's just that I'd rather keep an eye on an idiot like you, ya know? So you don't hurt yourself." Or us, he added to himself. Magnus was aware that it was a bad idea to taunt the bigger boy, but it was just too hard to resist.

At this point, even walking at such a slow pace, Magnus had reached the desk. He didn't like being this close to the boy, but he refused to be deterred by the big bully. He simply picked up his paper from the desk, and then returned his gaze to the boy. They were only a couple feet apart, but Magnus didn't make any movement to back away. He simply stood there, daring the other boy to take a swing at him...

"Oh how sweet to be thinking of me and my well beings" Dederick spat, hissing at every words that spelled from his mouth. "You should be worried about that pretty face of yours, don't want to scar something so fragile.." he wanted to say b!tch, yet he knew it be a bad idea. Dederick wipe his mouth from the liquid forming at the corner, his rage was that vicious he couldn't control his body reactions to them being near him.

The boys taunting didn't stop there. He seems to have the will to make his situation worst for him. With a quick step, Dederick push up against him daring right back the unspoken threats of wanting to hit each other. "If I were you I step down seriously, because it won't be me getting hurt. Now back off and do what the hell you came here to do alright mate?" he taunt back, patting the younger boy's shoulder."It's all that you can do"

Magnus' face fell into a confident, cocky smirk. His old street side was beginning to come out now. He didn't take any offense to the pretty face remark, in fact, he took it as a compliment. On the streets, you had to be good in order to keep a face scar free. In his old life, a pretty face was just proof that you were good. Good enough that nobody had managed to lay a hand on it yet atleast. As for the fragile part, well that couldn't be any further from the truth. He had taken his share of beatings. From his father and then from the other men on the streets in different gangs. It was tough, but as the saying goes; what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

When the other boy closed the gap between them, Magnus couldn't help but notice the height difference. The other boy was big and probably had another foot on him. It didn't deter Magnus though, after all; he had tangled with men atleast three times his size before. Size wasn't always an advantage, brains were necessary as well; and clearly this boy had no brains at all. They way he kept running his mouth made Magnus want to just deck him then and there. He wanted to remind him who had beaten who the other night, and he wanted to show him how real men fought.

When the older boy patted his shoulder, he turned his head away, feigning shock. This boy really wanted to go, hey? Well Magnus was willing to have a go as well. It had been way too long since he'd had a real fight; so as he turned back to the bigger boy, he brought his fist wth him. He slammed it into Dederick's face, just as he had last night. Maybe it was a bad descision, considering this boy clearly had some rage issues and he was probably twice his size, but Magnus couldn't stand the guy and he wanted to make that crystal clear.

OOCOut of Character:
0o0o0o0oh! Them are fighting words!

Dederick had a bad habit of being cock eyed, he had that and a bunch of many more bad habits that he was pretty sure he'll never do nothing about them. It made him the ruthless and son of a b!tch he was, why must he change? Part of the bad habits will never change him, you know why? Cause he'll never be cured of a full moon. His Bad habits were sync to the curse that made him angry everyday, they basically ran his life completely around others.

He wasn't expecting to get hit. Younger guys like Magnus and Marcus did it once and never did it again. His bark spoke louder than words, yet when he felt that fist collide with the side of his jaws, Dederick reacted rather quickly. He attached his hands gripping the boy's collar, he flung the boy across the table where he towered over him. Dederlk raised his own fist and with fury in his eyes, he beat him blind sided. No matter, wherever his punch landed, he hope he did a good job breaking the boy's fragile bone. Somewhere between his temple and the boy's cheeks, he felt that's where it landed. He could be wrong he could be right, all he was thinking he'd punch and it felt great.

The next thing he knew, he was flying accross the room. He slammed onto the table and let out a gasp as his breath was knocked out of him. Before he had time to regain his bearings, the bigger boy was on him. Magnus prepared for the hit, as he knew it was inevitable. He braced himself, and prepared to make his next move as well. The hit did land on his face, and it stung like a b!tch too. But of course it would, Dederick was huge and clearly he would have some power. Magnus just shrugged it off as he had been taught too tough. He knew that if he didn't make a move, the bruuise forming on his face wouldn't be the only one he recieved. Magnus had moved his feet so that they were pressing against the other boys chest, and in one quick movement, he pushed the boy away from him. Using the distance created, Magnus took his time to slide off of the desk and onto his feet. He hated being on his back, that feeling of being smaller and useless...

Now he stood and watched the older boy, waiting to see how he would react. He was pretty sure he would charge at him, considering his rage issues and his low intelligence level. Despite the hit he had taken, Magnus was smiling. It wasn't because he was trying to piss off the other boy, but because he was actually enjoying himself. Fighting was a rarity for Magnus here, and he would enjoy kicking the crap out of this guy... Hopefully.

OOCOut of Character:
Haha, I just couldn't resist ;)

OOCOut of Character:
Oh man I think theses guys are going to be best friends in the end xD

It was the demon of him to fight and made sure he won every battle, the demon of him to never stop till he saw blood. Perhaps blood was his weakness, he never went further into explaining why it bother him so much, he couldn't ever go further than a scratch. Yes he was pushed, and the boy's smirk fuel the fire within, but he saw it the blood stain the boy's cheek. He close his eyes, stomach acid boiled inside his stomach like a pop of soup, except whatever came out was nothin pretty.

"Do you seriously want to die at a young age?" he spat the boy, the impact to his chest killed his ribs. The boy footing had landed wrong and made Dederick very uncomfortable right now. "Do you know what I can do to you? Seriously do you.." he stared right out angry at the innocent blood coming from the boy. blood, unaffected blood. Clean blood, blood with no curse, blood not tainted with the side he hated the most. "I'm a damn werewolf ...bloody werewolf and yet here you are trying to tame the like of me" he said moving on closer to the boy. "What I wouldn't give to ask for a full moon right now and change your pitiful life forever.." he said smirking right back to the youngin.

He hadn't even noticed the blood, and he probably wouldn't have for quite a while if he hadn't seen the other boy looking at his face wierd. Using the back of his sleeve, he wiped it away. It wasn't much, considering he'd been cut way worse before, but there was still a fair bit of blood. He shrugged it off and looked back at the boy. As for dieing at a young age; Magnus doubted the big boy could pull that off. Many others had tried and failed. Then again, nobody from the magic world had ever come after him. So quite honestly he didn't know what this boy could do to him. He just stood in his place, unmoving, allowing Dederick to run his mouth. It didn't matter to Magnus what the boy said, the only thing that mattered was how hard you could hit.

Atleast that was what he had previously thought. The next words out of the big boys mouth changed that though. A fricken werewolf? How was that fair at all? A normal, slighlty below average wizard would have no chance against a werefolf, would they? And yet he had proven that he could take on the boy, even if he was a werewolf... Magnus' mind reeled as all of these thoughts swam through his mind. "I wouldn't say tame, so much as kick your ass." Magnus responded. Even with his mind reeling, he couldn't resist making a snarky comment. He thought about adding a derogatory wolf comment, but he had his limits. He refused to make fun of something that couldn't be changed or avoided, and being a werewolf was one of those things. It was just cruel and low, like making fun of a kid with down syndrome. Magnus would never sink that low; no matter how tempting.

The full moon comment amuse Magnus. He wondered how much the full moon would change the bigger boy... Would he be able to take him then? Probably not, but then again,Magnus wouldn't be dumb enough to fight him on a full moon. Just as the bigger boy wouldn't be dumb enough to fight Magnus if he had a knife in his hand. There was no point getting involved in a fight that you were sure to lose. So Magnus justt grinned back a the boy and said, "Life sucks sometimes, hey?" There would be no full moon today, so Dederick was just poop out of luck.

OOCOut of Character:
Lol, that would be a very interesting relationship... I could picture them picking on each other, just begging for a fight all the time. Definitly a love/hate friendship ;)

The boy sure as heck knew how to provoke someone to go further. Dederick grip the boy's collar ready to toss the likes of him again and mayhaps end his life right there and than, yet something told him not to. Something told him not to deliver the blow that could possibly harm or kill the boy. End his life and turn him into ash with a spell, no. The words No echoed inside his mind, the words and the voice sounded familiar. No, he heard it again and it was his dad. Biting down his bottom lip, he step back, gnawing at the muscle part of his knuckle. Kid live to see another day, far as he saw it.

"Pfft! You have no idea.." he rub his face in annoyance, the boy had step down, so did Dederick kind of, he wasn't sure of his action. yes he step down from his pillar of rage, did not stop him from pacing back and fourth, ignoring that there was actually two of them there but one had reacted more to him than the other. "What'd ya say your name was again? he halt from pacing and lean towards the walls, right now at seventeen a bit whiskey and some rum sounded good now.

He watched as the bigger boy began to pace; he had always found this habit amusing. He didn't see what it accomplished and yet, so many people did it. He was suprised that the other boy had backed down. Considering his temper, Magnus had thought that he would be trying to claw his eyes out right now. He would've deserved it, he knew he had a way of egging on people; especially when he sensed that they were on the verge of cracking. But then again, the bigger boy had probably already cracked when he allowed the werewolf comment to slip...

Magnus decided he'd let the fight go because he figured the other boy was probably regretting how he had let his secret slip already. When the other boy told Magnus how he had no idea how hard like could suck, he bit his tongue though and remained silent. He wanted to tell him that he knew; he knew how it felt to go days without food, how it felt to be beaten within an ince of your life, how it felt to be left for dead. He knew the full extent of how harsh life could be. But that was all behind him, and he had vowed to never go back and to never speak of it again.

"Magnus," he said, still wary of the other boy. He didn't exactly trust him, but he figured that giving him his name could do no harm, "Yours?"

"Dederick.." he replied nonchalant, just Dederick. He stop moving and pacing around the small area, he still couldn't help but feel bane and bother by the boy. Nothing came to natural for Dederick, everything just came twice as harder and even if he tried his hardest to let something go, it work a nerve on his inside. He was like mentally disturb individual, he needed a bit of rehab to make his life smooth. or else, he be building up tension for no reason, the other person could go on living freely, while Dederick dwell on everything else.

"Can you do me favor, for not killing you Magnus" he requested, his ignorance still showed. "Don't tell em' about me, I've been trying to avoid this situation for a while man, my mum won't be happy about this. She doesn't deserve any trouble from anyone ya know. S'don't tell about me?" he asked again. Very rare for him to ask, very out of character for him to look indifferent, but he hope and somehow pray Magnus would agree. Already he could feel his fingers cramp to a fist and his eyes held no soft emotions, they were blank with a mist coating his eyes, just to show em he was dead serious about not telling nobody !

"Dederick," Magnus thought, "it even sounds like an a**holes name..." He couln't help it, Magnus still was not fond of the bigger boy at all. The next words out of his mouth only further enforced his idea of Dederick. As if Magnus was in debt to the bigger boy because he hadn't killed him. He highly doubted that the boy could kill him if he tried. Even though this comment irked him, he still listened and agreed to Dederick's request. Crossing his arms, he gave a quick nod to let Dederick know that he would honour this request. After all, this wasn't his secret to tell and he understood how it felt to want to keep something hidden.

As he eyed Dederick, he was beginning to come to the conclusion that there was a lot more to him then his bullish attitude. And he was undecided if he wanted to discover anything else about him or if he should just try to steer clear. And yet, there was some connection that he felt between himself and the boy. The way they both had things that they'd rather deal with on their own. How neither of them wanted to bother their families with these issues. He honestly didn't know if he should hate him, or if he should connect with him. So he just said, "I won't." In order to assure him that he wouldn't tell anyone. It didn't matter if hated or liked the boy, he would respect his wishes this time, because he could sympathize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back