OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Welcome to the Bi-Weekly update! It feels like the last one was only two weeks ago!

The Calm Before the Storm

It's that beautiful one week pause before exams at the end of the semester: which means all lessons should be posted, you procastinators can do all your lesson catch-up and professors can make sure their grading is in good shape before all the incoming exams.

Seventh Year? Check your PMs.

What the title right there said.

Probably something to do with graduation.

They don't tell me very much anymore. :tut:

Still Hiring: Shopkeeper

While many of us outside of the wizarding world can only imagine staying at an inn or visiting a pub these days - not so for your character! In fact, they could even own a bustling hub of people and butterbeer and boar! You need only apply within! Applications will close on Wednesday.

Did you get a birthday gift from HNZ?

If you received a white elephant present during HNZ's birthday and haven't asked for it yet- we just want to remind you that you can use it! If you don't use it before next year, you lose it, and eventually we stop reminding you. :r

One less purple

Maia (Sara Moon) has a lot of exciting things on the horizon, but it means less time to help all of you out with how to put an image in your signature and that makes us sad. BUT we're excited for Maia, so let's choose to be happy. :)

Applications are Closing

As we prepare for the change of school years, and the busy season of sorting, applications will have to close for a time! They will close on September 3rd - so, if you really need something approved before the start of the next year at HNZ, this is the time to apply!

• Ruminating on Roses
    Samantha and Sydney talk about receiving roses from Valentine's day when Samantha is slowly hurt by Sydney's words.
  • A toast to trouble
    Two first years are annoyed that they aren't going to brew any potions in their first year of potions. They decide to take matters into their own hands and brew one without supervision. They gather all the ingredients except for one...

• OWLs and NEWTs and BEARs... oh my! Ok, maybe no bears. But regular exams, too!
  • Sorting! :pop:
  • Kaitlyn's 50 new characters ;)
  • Some site updates... eventually!

That's it for this BWU!

You know the drill: smash that like button, subscribe, ring that bell, comment below.

Nick

(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, Nick!!!

Thanks for the update nick!

The bit about Kaitlyn's 50 new char's made me chuckle so badly.

Thanks for the update!!

Thanks for the update Nick, and good luck with your exciting endeavours Maia! Thanks for all your years of work as a mod :wub:

Thanks for the update :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back