Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Good morning, good day, good evening! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays! I come to you all with gifts from one HNZer to the next. Thanks to everyone who took part and made something for someone else! Now enough from me and on to the gifts! If anything is missing from this do just give me a shout!

Gift

Gift

Gift 1
Gift 2
Gift 3

Gift

Part 1
Part 2

Sized to fit in line with the wee sig buttons :)
PVoUnYv.png

And a sized up version for funsies
LlxpkmS.png

Gift

Gift

Gift

Awwww thank you Tamara, it's so cute!

Everyone is so creative, I love looking through all the gifts & seeing all the talent & love :wub:

OMG, thank you, Kadi! It's so, so beautiful! I was exactly struggggling with the titles for the apothecary and the banners! Thank you!

I hope everyone has a nice Christmas! All those gifts are so spectacular, y'all are so creative! ♥️

Ahhh thank you Rowan!! Love the small avatar!!! its so cute!!

All the gifts here are amazing!! Y'all are so talented!! <3

MIAAAA!!!!
That sig is so so gorgeous!!!!! I love it!! And those buttons are so cute. Thank you so much!! :hug:

OMG, thank you, Kadi! It's so, so beautiful! I was exactly struggggling with the titles for the apothecary and the banners! Thank you!
YAY!! I'm so glad! I laughed when I got you again so I'm very happy you like it all. And if you ever need a different banner for the Apothicary just let me know!!

Sofija!!! I am obsessed with the aesthetic, you captured Celia's vibe so well! She's been in need of a darker aesthetic to reflect her recent years. (Also now I need to find a way to use that Oscar Wilde quote because it is perfect). Thank you!!! :wub::hug:

Merry Christmas everyone! And thank you, staff, for organizing this! :santa:

AWWWW Jess I LOVE IT :wub::wub: thank you so much!!!^_^

All of the other gifts look absolutely amazing - you're all super talented!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all got everything you asked for :santa:

awww. thank you so much Ana. that mix tape cover is stunning. And first listen of the playlist is pretty cool though I will have to have another listen when I can pay more attention to it. But i love that you have an Omar Rudberg and a Grayson Chase in there.

MIAAAA!!!!
That sig is so so gorgeous!!!!! I love it!! And those buttons are so cute. Thank you so much!! :hug:

You are welcome. I am glad that you like the sig and the name buttons.

Ahhhh thanks Maria!!! <3

I hope you liked it Kiersten. Had to learn an song to cover so hope I sang it like it's supposed to be :teehee:

Love seeing the gifts such creative idea's!

awww. thank you so much Ana. that mix tape cover is stunning. And first listen of the playlist is pretty cool though I will have to have another listen when I can pay more attention to it. But i love that you have an Omar Rudberg and a Grayson Chase in there.

I'm so glad you like it! I considered adding a Troye Sivan song too but decided that would be a little weird xD

Ahhhh thanks Maria!!! <3

I hope you liked it Kiersten. Had to learn an song to cover so hope I sang it like it's supposed to be :teehee:

Love seeing the gifts such creative idea's!
It was beautiful! I was so excited to see I got one of your singing videos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back