Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
So here on HNZ we all love saying Happy Birthday to everyone. So for now, let's all say Happy Birthday to HNZ...but wait, there's a catch. Oh yes, it's not as easy as saying Happy Birthday and posting a picture of a cake, oh no, we need you to be in the picture also. (If you feel comfortable enough that is).

So take a picture of yourself with a picture saying Happy Birthday or whatever you want...use your imagination people upload it and post it here. Also if you are in a picture with someone else make sure you have their permission to use it.

Here's my picture as an example...so get posting people
Screenshot_2017-04-29-13-48-26.jpg

As a side note, if you feel uncomfortable posting your picture for the internet to see then wrap your picture in [member] codes so only people logged in will see your picture -
Code:
[member][img][/img][/member]

That was seriously showing off Pats with the cool birthday stuff, I wrote mine out in pen but just so happened to be wearing my Hogwarts Alumni Sweater as you do =))

sorz about size of image - forgot code for resize :doh:
20170429_160751%201_zpsy7utb5vn.jpg

Snapchat because I just love it and not being handy with editing. But HAPPY B-DAY! :woot:

[member]
s2yzch.jpg
[member]

Using snapchat like all the cool kids :r

RVUFQKp.png

I really had no time to make a picture so I made one at my internship in secret.
Hency why I look really awkwardly =P
vAqFiKL.jpg

Amber Chou Wilson said:
Using snapchat like all the cool kids :r
We both literally had he same idea with colors. I just haven't posted mine yet. xD xD

I hadn't thought of Snapchat, but now I shall shamelessly jump on the bandwagon.

[member]
File%2004-05-2017%2022%2013%2006.png
[member]

Guys I'm loving this snapchat

[member]
tumblr_opil8kqnHK1qeqbn9o1_540.jpg
[member]

Snapchat is amazing :r Will post mine later today xD

As promised :p Apologies for the size!
[member]
GetFileAttachment
[member]

xRZzd6Y.jpg

I decided to join the Snapchat hype
34gm1hv.jpg

snapchat is super good for this, lets me get all harry potter

[member]
tumblr_opn2r2l5TY1qju4cdo1_540.jpg
[member]

This is the Most Uncomfortable I've ever looked in a photo but I have my Ravenclaw scarf on so I tried??
IMG_1319_zpsgfohelpq.jpg

I was late getting to this - but here's to another 6! (I said this on the 6th birthday, and am glad we're here for the 12th - let's see if we can see HNZ become an adult. :r )
[member]
12thbday-Nick.jpg

Yes, I rebelled against Snapchat because those could just be google image searched pictures of nice looking people! :o [member]

I'm late in getting to this too but here I ammmm with ballooooons :party: :party:
Also I used a snapchat filter cuz I'm basic D:
tumblr_oqbgoifNUt1w1znofo1_540.jpg

Better late than never, and since my face is almost back to normal after falling on it, late it is. :tut: :tut:
4qsx8h.jpg

I almost forgot to add mine! I've had this saved on my phone since the weekend.
[member]
IMAG2004.jpg
[member]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back