Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey everyone, this is a late absence post but I've been busy. Biggest news, I am pregnant, due in June! ❤️ We are also in the process of buying a house which is taking a lot of my time. Oh and lockdown is easing so we've taken the opportunity and booked a wedding for 3 weeks time. We were intending to marry earlier but weren't able to because of Covid restrictions.

Full steam ahead with all good things, only negative was that my car gave up the ghost last week and I've scrambled funds for a new motor. The timing could have been better on that one.

I plan to come back to the site when things are quieter, I'm just not sure yet when that is yet.

Same for Terrell Foley & Bobbi Bacuzzi!

Verity, congratulations!!! Have an amazing pregnancy and good luck with house!! Sad to hear about car, but God, I'm so happy for you! Take all the time you need, we will for you to come back. Happy marriage, pregnancy and house buying! Sending all the love for you and your family:party::creep:

Congratulations Verity, that's amazing! Sending you lots of positivity for the future, enjoy all the awesome things coming your way :D You'll be missed around here, but HNZ will always be here when you have more time! :wub:

Wow, that is a lot of things. Congratulations, though, how exciting! Take your time getting things together and enjoy it, we'll still be here when things quiet down :hug:

So many happy developments (aside from the car!) Take care of yourself, we will see you around ^_^ :hug:

Ahh thats so many exciting things!! Congrats!! Also if you feel comfortable sharing it would be awesome to see pictures from your wedding after it happens!! :hug:

Wishing you the best :wub:

Wow Congratulations Verity ! I wish you the best and hope you have some times to relax . Take care and see you when you will be ready ! :party:

Ahhh! I'm so happy for you! Congrats! All the best to you! :party:

Take care! :hug:

Congratulations! I can imagine it's a really busy time for you. Thanks for sharing all of this news with us. Best of luck in getting everything done that you need to!

Wow, congratulations, Verity! That's a lot going on, but I know you'll handle it well! Take a step back and we'll be here when you're ready :)

Congrats Verity! That sounds like a busy but wonderful time. Good luck with everything!

Thank you for all the messages and love! Everyone is so lovely here! :wub: xxx

Congratulations, Verity!! I wish it all the best. ^_^

Congratulations with all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back