It's bingo, baby

Would it count if someone else bumped into me? I somehow have never bumped into someone myself :'). I only had Daphne bump into me once since it was the most convenient way to meet.

Muahahah I do this all the time
Flaws - Daisy boogied her way into Noemie :r

Elizabeth Chatwin said:
Would it count if someone else bumped into me? I somehow have never bumped into someone myself :'). I only had Daphne bump into me once since it was the most convenient way to meet.
I don't want to steal it from Tamara, but in the rules it doesn't say anything about the RPs having to be different for different people? Just that you can't put the same rp twice for your own bingo.

So if that's the case: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30075699/1/ I want to count this one was well if possible ^_^

Oh my god I thought this would be a super easy one but I had to go all the way back to 2009 to find one of my characters bumping into someone else instead of vice versa x_x

http://hogwarts.nz/topic/7209167/1/

:)

x

Sorry for the confusion guys! Also, apologies, it was my birthday yesterday so I didn't see this until now. To clarify; it is physically bumping into someone and it must be your character that bumped into the other, not their character bumping into yours. Due to the confusion, if anyone PMs me a link in the next 24 hours they can still remove that number from their board, though I will be posting the next number.
With that in mind, remember you can still PM me about number eight.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
6. 7. 8. Have roleplayed bumping into another character as a first meeting 9. 10.
11. 12. Have posted graphics requests for one character more than once in one month.13. 14.15.
16. 17. 18. 19.20.
21. 22. 23. 24. Have rolepayed asking a Professor for help25.
[th colspan="5"]HNZ BINGO[/th]

Our next number is 24! Knock at the door, twenty-four!

See you in 24 hours!

When I get home I'll post this

Does a nurse count?
another bite

There was one when elvera was a first year asking her head of house if she could drop flying, but i cant see it any more.

x :r

teCHNICALLY SHE ASKED A PROFESSOR FOR HELP :r

X

And that's a wrap on both number 8 and number 24! Guys, these are all so funny!!
1. 2.Participated in a roleplay solely between your own characters 3. 4. 5.
6. 7. 8. Have roleplayed bumping into another character as a first meeting 9. 10.
11. 12. Have posted graphics requests for one character more than once in one month.13. 14.15.
16. 17. 18. 19.20.
21. 22. 23. 24. Have rolepayed asking a Professor for help25.
[th colspan="5"]HNZ BINGO[/th]

Our next number is, two; me and you, two!!

Get searching!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back