Hogwarts: A Photo Challenge 🖼️

I attempted to draw a little friend so I'd have something to do :p

The weird lines above the eyes was me trying to make him look angry but I guess happy works too lol
mandrake.jpg

WuX3mJz8kX5KNMZL06X9z2xvNd-4vf-OFP6jFDqa1x0mW_WzZGKAqTyaBqeyzdMHTJuCLyJtEcAeqdLFb7DbkOq-8DuE5T2ixizFqxMqhcd-e0yo-W6hw9zsf2nLnb9GR2ehwhpzgi_voFWuBjJFfyt-GUbJU0yL1pZAb__M4hN2I7LEkYE4Lz5cFZJ0C-ByNgGohdtwyYcT9ducU3StULF3WfEbIOCCcJit7_TFtXlJbff-Iq_GLjWOy7CwczUNdhPgf-Y9OJwGiK7lFy96A3A5TPVVN33HjncQQtwwzpkwr6Mh2ilx7qL_VlMSAzoTAo24eHRItbv0Wt4ywmywCVj8WnvxHBALhSRfQYVLF4qLyIHnHY6Gr1xskOfpAG4CvozdtjukJn0m1PxYVPfeYQDZx8B2svfSDKFsAgOxftsdHK5dUgA73znIzPgpkkGkV51ny86QdJl5lqvZvJ0vSAidWIcpWqXygF7K_DJrKQzVZBtx9cAC7EQ0e2Inacqjd1T4hg199L4jLQ68p_qgYkA9qM-uMKEL7ZDjtSxXc7sbmjbObDiL-19bIpwZab1oyU7MYqfiVuk8St06caT6Qu_a0Ds3jJIkuneDp-MAS3S_J1kj3TZX3YrA2P1mEQ6ODkN2H-HpwvzAqNXq51pacvsGXgss9HJQxuXXcTLM9XOi836cJNyYlbvLwJGFaw=w511-h907-no

I spotted it in the wild! I made the photo in Utrecht at the Harry Potter expo.

I might draw one later when I have time, but its sunday which means my time is limited.

ox0o4uR.jpg

Last edited:
I found a really cute mandrake in my room!
qrgLUsY.png

you mean you guys don't spend your free sunday taping fake leaves to a bear you shoved into a flower pot?

Ohl4rDa.png

My mandrake was suspiciously calm during the photoshoot. I think he’s plotting something 👀

9JxH2ph.jpg

I guess I should wear earmuffs when I harvest my veggies.
I did have an idea but couldnt find what i was looking for. I may post another mandrake later (as in a couple of days) if i can find it just for fun not points.

Let me know if I need another, I wasn't sure if it had to be found today (though technically I did find it on my phone today :r )

This is from London's HP Studio Tour!

3p4gAcL.jpg
#iamnotcreative

ACTmzs2.jpg

This was the most mandrake resembling thing I could find ^_^
CC7-AF226-2-C7-D-4-B87-BA72-760-CAFABB015.jpg

ANND CHALLENGE ONE IS COMPLETE!
These were all so great guys!! I'm loving seeing ye all go out and find things for the challenges.

Just to make it a bit more challenging though, I'm gonna ask that from now on all entries be found/made specifically for the challenge. Don't worry though, everybody who has posted is getting a point for round one!

And so, on we go.
Challenge Two is maybe my personal favourite...

Where's Moaning Myrtle??

For my example, I spent a lot of time studying the covers of Jacqueline Wilson books to try and copy the style. I'm not sure I quite paid tribute, but I am quietly tickled by the result.

Challenge2.jpg

Good luck guys!

• Teigs/Zennon Baros! 1
  • Brian/Luxen Silverback II 1
  • Katie/Aisling Sullivan 1
  • Verity/Terrell Foley 1
  • Jamie/ Evelyn Manning 1
  • Tamara/Rosemarie Chatwin 1
  • Pheeb/Geovanna Volt 1
  • Jesse/Lysander Summers 1
  • Sam/ Marlow Sanderson
  • Aida / Evangelia Seong
  • Daphne / Amber Chou Wilson 1
  • Rowan / Ainsley Lynch
  • Marijke/Chloë Thompson 1
  • Mia/Willow Cullen 1

this is literally the worst, but, I can not draw so I have to make... or try at least

Found her floating about in my sisters bedroom!

QHV9a0S.jpg

Found her! She didn't really get the message though..

Myrtle.jpg

She spooked me in my mirror :(

ZqbcvMW.png

And that's a wrap for Round Two! These were so creative, I've had such fun looking at them!

And now... for round three..

Compete in the Triwizard Tournament

Challenge3.jpg

For context: For Bealtaine (May) it's an Irish tradition to decorate a tree with eggshells and any other paraphernalia hanging about the place. I stole an eggshell from my Mam for this, but gifted it back to her afterward.

Can't wait to see your creations!

• Teigs/Zennon Baros! 2
  • Brian/Luxen Silverback II 1
  • Katie/Aisling Sullivan 2
  • Verity/Terrell Foley 2
  • Jamie/ Evelyn Manning 2
  • Tamara/Rosemarie Chatwin 2
  • Pheeb/Geovanna Volt 2
  • Jesse/Lysander Summers 2
  • Sam/ Marlow Sanderson
  • Aida / Evangelia Seong
  • Daphne / Amber Chou Wilson 2
  • Rowan / Ainsley Lynch
  • Marijke/Chloë Thompson 2
  • Mia/Willow Cullen 1

I met a mermaid while diving in the Great Lake and she wasn’t the happiest!
F421-AC32-849-E-447-D-BBA0-D4-B896-A3-D840.png

(This is a drawing I did a while back and just added an overlay and some minor details to make into a mermaid)

Gotta get picked if I want to compete!

Also yes, my white paint marker decided to spill out way more paint than it should xD
triwizard.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back