Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hi everyone, I’m Katie!

A little bit about myself - I’m from the UK but am now living in New Zealand. I’m a high school student so I can be a bit busy sometimes with assessments. I’m also interested in music, art and drama (basically all of the arts) and I also play hockey.

I’m really looking forward to meeting everyone! :)

Welcome, Hnz! ^_^

Hello!! Welcome to HNZ! I’m Maria and I also live in New Zealand. I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you ever want to chat or roleplay, please don’t be afraid to PM me :)

Hii Katie!! Welcome to the site! :hug: I'm also from the UK - and still living here :lol:

If you haven't yet checked out the site docs, they contain a ton of useful information to help get you started!!! But of course, if you have any questions or need any help, you can reach out to me or any member of staff ^_^

I hope you have fun here!!!

Hey Katie, welcome to HNZ! I'm Rowan, I'm from NZ too! If you ever have any questions about the site or wanna RP feel free to send me a PM any time :)

Hii Katie!! Welcome to the site! :hug: I'm also from the UK - and still living here :lol:

If you haven't yet checked out the site docs, they contain a ton of useful information to help get you started!!! But of course, if you have any questions or need any help, you can reach out to me or any member of staff ^_^

I hope you have fun here!!!
Thank you so much! I’ll be sure to check it out.

Welcome to HNZ, Katie! I'm Mika! I'm also a student & I used to live in New Zealand! Hit me up any time if you wanna chat or RP! 🌻

Welcome to HNZ!

Hey there Katie - welcome to HNZ! ^_^

Welcome to HNZ! I also live in the UK :D Good to have you here!

Hey Katie! Always great to have more folks living in NZ on the site 🇳🇿 I say, no longer living in NZ
Welcome to HNZ, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions or wanna plot! You sadly juuust missed sorting, but I know I already have some characters planned for next year that could meet Aisling and I'm sure other people do too.

Hey Katie! Always great to have more folks living in NZ on the site 🇳🇿 I say, no longer living in NZ
Welcome to HNZ, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions or wanna plot! You sadly juuust missed sorting, but I know I already have some characters planned for next year that could meet Aisling and I'm sure other people do too.
Ah thank you! I’m a bit gutted that I missed sorting but in the mean time I can get to know everyone better!

Welcome to HNZ! If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up!
Also love derry girls! Orla is fantastic xD

Oh CLASS!! Another Derry Girl :D

I am so happy to see Orla's face here haha. It's nice to meet you Katie, I have a Eugenia Rumblehorn who is going to be a firstie next year if you'd like to plot anything in the future, otherwise I think it would be quite fun if we got these two Derry Girls to be friends, there would be so many fun pictures to work with hehe. Let me know what you think, and I hope you enjoy HNZ!

Oh CLASS!! Another Derry Girl :D

I am so happy to see Orla's face here haha. It's nice to meet you Katie, I have a Eugenia Rumblehorn who is going to be a firstie next year if you'd like to plot anything in the future, otherwise I think it would be quite fun if we got these two Derry Girls to be friends, there would be so many fun pictures to work with hehe. Let me know what you think, and I hope you enjoy HNZ!
Ah it’s nice to meet you too! And yes, that sounds amazing, I would be really happy to role play at some point. Thank you!

Hello and Welcome to HNZ!! We almost have the same name lol! Like others have mentioned, I also have a character for next year (Delilah Thorne) that I'd love to introduce Aisling to, if you want to do something feel free to message me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back