OOC First Name
Trisha Jane
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
11 inch phoenix feathers
Hi i'm Luna akisha porter, i'm a literally shytype person and weirdooo, hope we can be friends ^_^

Hey there!
This part of the board is what we call "OOC" which means "Out of Character" - where we talk about our real lives and aren't roleplaying.
That said, my real life first name is actually Nick (I wasn't very creative when I made this account)! Nice to meet you - is yours Trisha like your "OOC First Name" field says?

There can certainly be a lot to take in when you first join the site - a lot is contained in our site documentation but you also learn as you go. Don't be overwhelmed!

And, most importantly: Welcome to HNZ! :D

Welcome to Hnz! ^_^

Hey there!
This part of the board is what we call "OOC" which means "Out of Character" - where we talk about our real lives and aren't roleplaying.
That said, my real life first name is actually Nick (I wasn't very creative when I made this account)! Nice to meet you - is yours Trisha like your "OOC First Name" field says?

There can certainly be a lot to take in when you first join the site - a lot is contained in our site documentation but you also learn as you go. Don't be overwhelmed!

And, most importantly: Welcome to HNZ! :D
yes trisha is my ooc name.

Hi again hahahaha I'm trisha (my ooc name) Im 16 y'o like what i said last time, Yes also a pet lover, and guitar player, Im good at cooking yet its my passion hehe. So some one notice ma'h mistakes that's why im here again, but thank youuu :D Btw im from Philippines hehehehehe

Welcome to HNZ, Trisha!! :hug: Don't be afraid to reach out if you need any help with anything! Hope to see you around ^_^

Welcome to HNZ ;D

Hi! Welcome to HNZ!

Welcome to HNZ!

Hi Trisha, welcome to HNZ :D If you ever want to talk about RP ideas feel free to send me a message :D

Welcome!! :D

Hey, Trisha!! Seeing you mention you are from the PH makes me go yipeee!!!
Anywho, I am a dalagang Pilipina, yeah! :teehee:
I'm Arle. Hit me up for more RP experience.
Welcome to HNZ, kababayan!!!

Welcome to HNZ, Trisha!! :party:

If you have any questions or you just want to plot or just talk about anything - feel free to message me anytime!

Hope you'll enjoy your time here!

Ok thank youuuu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back