Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Hi guys,

This is difficult for me, because I really love HNZ and it's been a great escape for me, but I've been using it as an escape a little too much over the past few weeks. I'm graduating this year, and at the end of this month I'll have to be done with all my assignments. I'm a awful procrastinator, so that is going to be a very stressful and difficult thing to accomplish. I think I can manage it, but only if I stop hiding from my responsibilities by being very active on here and do what I have to do.

What does that mean? I won't go absent completely, I'll definitely be around to RP a bit and do my lessons and stuff, but I won't be as active as I have been lately. I need to use these last three weeks to the fullest if I want to graduate, and that means less HNZ time.

I know I started a ton of plots, and I'll do my best to continue with them when I can, but please know it will be at a slower pace than usual.

On the bright side, if I do manage it I'll have no responsibilities come June for a few weeks and will be extra active here :p

Thanks for understanding,

Daphne

Good luck Daphne, wish you all the best for the upcoming weeks!! :)

Omg yay that's so exciting!! Go kill it girl!! :wub:💪🏼💪🏼

Congratulations Daphne! That's super exciting. :hug:

Congratulations and good luck for your graduation! :)

Best of luck with graduating Daphne!

Good luck with everything!!

You go Daph!! Go get that diploma!!

Good luck!! You can do it 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Yasss!! Good luck Daph :D

Good luck!! As a fellow graduater (even tho next semester) I am proud!

I always say HnZ is for Stress release but it seems like you might be having a little too much! Take care of yourself and we'll see your full return in June! Congrats by the way on graduating!

I know you can do it, Daph 💪 Proud of you for taking the time to get it done and excited for your graduation aahh :hug:

Good luck, Daphne! You've got this!

Ahhh good luck! Graduates this year especially have it tough, which it makes it even harder :)(), but you got this! :claire:

Congrats on graduating!!!! :woot: :woot:

GOOD LUCK Daph! You can do it. And good that you take the time. If we need to help and yell when you come online let us know :pxD

Small update, mostly to keep myself accountable.

I'm in the final stretch, 3 days before my deadline. I'm going to be more absent in these 3 days to finish everything up. I might be back a bit earlier, but I won't be as active again. Apologies to those who have Halloween threads with me, I tried to post as much as I could in them but I doubt I'll be very active in them again before the event closes.

I posted my lesson for HoM a little early as well.

See you on the other side, guys!

You can do it!

You're almost there! Tiana is with you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back