Get to know you!

A looks better, but for all purposes, neither. B would be good for going to the litter box (but let's face it, the pants are not going to stay up like that). A would be good if it had that hole, and would stay on the cat.

listen folks cat's don't have arms, logically they have four legs - trousers are for legs hence B. All of you are wrong.
tenor.gif

Cats front legs are arms so go sit in the corner and think about your wrongness.

A! B seems wrong to me

listen folks cat's don't have arms, logically they have four legs - trousers are for legs hence B. All of you are wrong.
I appreciate this perspective - but what if the point of trousers is to cover your butt primarily? In B, you can still see the cat's butthole which, while convenient for the cat doing its business and a point of interest for dogs, would surely be the end of cat society (and was a reality the makers of the recent Cats movie had to face themselves).

I appreciate this perspective - but what if the point of trousers is to cover your butt primarily? In B, you can still see the cat's butthole which, while convenient for the cat doing its business and a point of interest for dogs, would surely be the end of cat society (and was a reality the makers of the recent Cats movie had to face themselves).

Are we kinda not assuming in this that cats are without....thumbs....and therefore wouldn't be able to pull the trousers down to be able to do their business. Thus making B, the easier(ish) option....

Are we kinda not assuming in this that cats are without....thumbs....and therefore wouldn't be able to pull the trousers down to be able to do their business. Thus making B, the easier(ish) option....
They can use their teeth to pull their pants up/down in option A. In Option B there's no way to get them up. What are you talking about "easier(ish)". Unbelievable.

They can use their teeth to pull their pants up/down in option A. In Option B there's no way to get them up. What are you talking about "easier(ish)". Unbelievable.
b687e728c3f00c9953589324f73ace6b646c98f1.png

Surely its secret option C, neither. Pretty sure if I did either option to my cat she'd never speak to me again.

New question!

How do you like your eggs?

My favorite type of eggs is sunny side up.

I'm either a sunny side up or scramble kinda man (usually scrambled with either chopped tomato or kimchi and spring onions) but I'm also partial to a ramen egg, to the point where sometimes I'll just make a big batch and eat em on their own as a snack or with rice & whatever veg I have lying around. Very hard to beat a good ramen egg!

I never liked eggs until last year when i was saying with friends and they always had scrambled eggs for breakfast, and the way they did them i actually liked them.
so scrambled. though a good cheese omelette is pretty good too.

Oh, that's an interesting question! it varies, depending on what I feel like. But it is usually between scrambled or sunny side up (the yolk runny - so I can have the yolk as my sauce on my rice.) I know, weird lol

Eggs are literally one of my favorite foods. I like them done many ways, so this is a difficult question. :D

I would have to say:
1. Poached
2. Thin omelette (fluffy ones are fine but not as good)
3. Fried, yolk semi-soft
4. Soft-boiled
5. Scrambled

Scrambled is how I have them most often, but my preference would probably be soft boiled.

so the first time i ever experienced someone asking me if I wanted an egg sunny side up was in canada and I was very confused by what they meant. I don't even know if it's just uncommon in scotland to refer to it as, or just not how my family referred to it.

In any case, I like a good omelette

So, I'm vegan and love a good tofu scramble, but when I did eat eggs, I primarily liked scrambled, omlettes, or hard-boiled. Runny eggs freak me out - not sure why.

I'm with you Emzies, I've never heard eggs referred to as 'sunny side up' in the UK.

New question!
So, we've asked who your favorite HP character is but now we're asking: Which HP professor is your favorite?

Easy. Lupin

Remus Lupin!! Also, Harry Potter should’ve definitely been a professor. I think it suits him much more than an auror.

I really enjoy how eccentric Trelawney is. Emma Thompson really brought her to life for me in the films, and she just seems like the cool aunt I want to be in life.

Also, I would have loved to see what Neville was like as a professor because I bet he is awesome.

I might be tarred and feathered for saying this, but as a character- Umbridge. She was just so sickly sweet, and honestly more evil (IMO) than Voldemort. She is so scary to me because people like her exist in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back