Get to know you!

I missed a few here are my answers to the last three (seasons, glasses and food).
all of them, It depends on what mood I am in as to what my favourite season is, I used to say summer, but now I don't get big summer school holidays they all have things I love most about them.

yes but only if I am in a lecture, cinema, or tired, I also wear my prescription sunglasses when I am outside.

I am currently eating strawberries as I am doing my assignment as a way to stop me from snacking on chocolate and biscuits.

Another question.... Pineapple on your pizza??

HECK NO FREN

I was going to go to sleep and then I saw Donna's question xD ...pizza shouldn't have pineapple on it. It's a travesty when it does.

I am also a heck no to pineapple on pizza, never understood the appeal of it!

Okay, so i’m gonna prefix this with an apology....cause I only get pineapple on a pizza. I just really really like it. And i like when there’s the option to get only pineapple.

I apologise now. I’m sorry. It’s just y’all are wrong pineapple is amazing, especially on pizza....

But tbh, when you live in a country with pizza crunch and haggis on pizza, pineapple is not all that weird.

omg no Emzies I'm 100% on your team, pizza isn't pizza without pineapple :wub:

Nooooo pineapple on a pizza. Either you want me break out or be ready to struck me with an epi pen.

New question! Do you consider yourself a clean or messy person?

I operate in what I call 'organized chaos' - I know where everything is as long as people don't try to clean it for me :tut: - but I would say I am a tick or two on the side of messy if it was a spectrum. :p

it really varies for me xD my work desk is clean, it just needs to be clean and tidy, mess on my work desk can stress me out.

But my flat is a whole other story, i tend to not leave things on the floor but surfaces get quickly messy but not like bad messy where it's definitely a problem, it's always just a deal with tomorrow mess

Messy. Oh god so messy.

I like to think of myself as the organised chaos type, but over the years due to lack of storage space and me being terrible at throwing things away it's sort of devolved into chaotic chaos. I'm currently in the early stages of a big clean and I'm really looking forward to putting the word 'organised' back into my organisation system.

my work desk is clean, it just needs to be clean and tidy, mess on my work desk can stress me out.

But my flat is a whole other story,
This is 100% me. My work place has to be neat and organized but yes, the rest of my life is messy :lol: I like the idea of organized chaos, because I can find things! Other people just can't xD

This is 100% me. My work place has to be neat and organized but yes, the rest of my life is messy :lol: I like the idea of organized chaos, because I can find things! Other people just can't xD

My desk at work is basically covered in whatever I accumulate over the day and at the end I just shove it all in my drawers. Not sure I ever wanna go through them.

My desk at work is basically covered in whatever I accumulate over the day and at the end I just shove it all in my drawers. Not sure I ever wanna go through them.
Yea, if you take a look at my desk you can pretty much tell how stressed I am. Then I clean it because I get tired of it... and then it gets messy again. xD

Another question.... Pineapple on your pizza??

HECK NO FREN

I am a weird one. usually, I hate pineapple. but pizza is the only place i can stand it. though I don't specifically pick pizza with it on, but if one I order has it I don't pick it off (like I do with olives)

New question! Do you consider yourself a clean or messy person?

I tend to be a bit of chaos, while I try to be organised I often have papers everywhere at work. but it often isn't as messy as it looks. though I often have to be reminded about the five things I am trying to do at once.

I'm pretty messy, but I also usually have an idea of where things are within the chaos and can function in it. But at the same time I can be very clean about specific things. For example, I can't go to bed if I know there's still dirty dishes out xD I feel like I have to clean them first. (Unless there's like only a single mug or something)

I'll make this next question Halloween themed:
What is the best/your favorite Halloween costume that you've worn?

I have to think about this one!

I don't have any decent pictures, but last year I was Taako from the podcast The Adventure Zone, which was really fun! Halloween isn't a big thing here but my birthday is right before it and im goth so I absolutely love it, and I always wind up having a costume party right around that time anyway.

I'm not very halloween, i'm peak last minute, like i'll buy a costume a couple of hours before any given party. My favourite group costume i've ever done is Parks and Rec, we had Leslie, Ben, Chris, April and Andy, and it was a lot of fun, cause you could kind tell when we were apart but you could better tell when were stood together.

The only costume i've ever put any effort into is a harry potter costume i've worn dozens of times, it's my go to halloween costume as well as my favourite (as well as my only one)

I loveeee dressing up. My go-to is usually Harry Potter, but my favorites include dressing up as a zombie to a costume party that no one else dressed up for :doh: and winning best costume when I dressed as Sven from Frozen :wub:

Claire lets throw one.

Is it bad I can't remember any of the costumes I wore as a kid? My fav as an adult was Maverick from top gun (yes i know not scary).

Last year, I had a Where's Waldo costume and that was pretty fun. I also can't remember (m)any of the costumes I wore as a kid, but the ones I do remember were pretty generic.

When I was younger and not a college student, I did not celebrate Halloween. However, my most recent Halloween costume was a skeleton. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back