Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
It's nice to have a record of who was all here when things happened - like when HNZ turned 16. To commemorate this occasion, and us all being here together, we're putting together this community signature. We do it every year, so this should come as no surprise to you, but it's a new signature for all of you to sign. (Which, when completed, will grace many a-signature on the board.)

A few guidelines for adding your name to the signature to get us through this with our insanity:
~ Post in this thread saying you're adding your name.
~ Save the signature that the person before you uploaded
~ Place your name on it in text no larger than "HNZ's 16th Birthday!" is. (Your name, a nickname, what we call you. Whatever.)
~ Re-save the file as a high quality .PNG image (Seriously this might be number 4 but it's super important, make sure it's a .PNG file and not a .JPG)
~ Re-upload it, then edit your post in this thread to include the new signature

community_sig_16.png

Can someone get me on? With a lovely cyan colour

Can someone add me with a pretty purple please?

QNIf2sa.png

Can someone get me on? With a light pink, please

Can someone get me on? With a dark red, please!

:3c

NDKb0lD.png

Hello! Could someone please add me on with yellow? (Any shade is fine!). Thanks! 💕

On it!!

XGCUhUZ.png

Can someone add me? In an amber like color (orange-ish shade of yellow) please, thanks!🥰🥰

I got you!!

SR88FZf.png

Hope this is the sort of colour you were after, I had to add a lil border to make it show up on the HNZ background haha

Last edited:
Hii! Could someone please add me too? Maybe in a red? (Any shade is good!)

On it!!

VgBeqTm.png

Oooh could someone add me please? Black font is fine by me.

Can someone please add me in a red color?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back